You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Kids Of Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Kids Of Ghosts

 

This is my first time writing about my stories. I always told to people I was close with, but none believed me; saying I'm crazy and it's just overthinking. I don't know if I'm really overthinking but I want to share my experiences on this platform and know the truth about them from people who believe in this.

I was in Pakistan back then and my family was complete, but things started messing up. My parents fought daily, my grandfather got horribly sick, and my studies were affected of course. My dad thought my mom attracts spirits and she isn't normal. That she is psychic and purposely calls for demons. They fought mainly on this matter. He felt danger from her later on. He used to always tell me to stay away from her. I never understood that time and favored my mom more.

Then, when my grandfather just got out from his recovery and came back home from hospital, we were all having a nice dinner (not really nice seeing there was rare communication between each other) but anyways, he pointed at our front door and said he can see someone. A girl. Then later two of them. I was beside him and I got up and stood with my dad because I was scared. Well, they disappeared then.

Some weeks later, my grandfather got sick again. He was taken to hospital and passed away at night. He believed in ghosts and spirits a lot. I guess he used to communicate with them when he was a young adult.

Then, after he passed away, I used to see shadows going all around the home. And it did freaked me out. They weren't shadows of birds or anything, but little kid figures. And one time I was with my friends in my room, we were total 3 and playing games on our phones. One of them turned around to look a bit outside the room, she heard something, then I also looked there, a little child wearing sort of red ran into my grandfather's room. He was no doubt really fast and neither of us could see his face. I thought its the neighbor's kid because they were same height and that kid mostly wore red too. I called his name and went to my grandfather's room. My friends followed me and told me to not explore so much because it can get worse. So we shrugged it off, well at least tried to, and then continued playing.

Hearing kids noises, rhymes, footsteps running around the house was kind of creepy. Also, I was 12 or 13 that time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Butterflyy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-02-14)
Welcome to YGS.

This is quite an interesting set of experiences, although, in my opinion, it would be difficult to "know the truth about them", but I'm sure you'll get some good feedback from the members of this forum.

I have some questions about your narrative, if you don't mind.

First of all, I'm sorry for the loss of your grandfather. Was he your maternal or paternal grandfather?
If he was your mother's father, perhaps this side of your family could be sensitive to the paranormal realm.
Also, another thing to consider is if he was taking medications that could produce hallucinations as a side effect and the kids he saw were nothing else than that.

Also, the stress you were going through would have been enough to distract you from your studies.

As Rajine, I too am curious to know why your dad thinks that your mother attracts spirits?

"... My grandfather got sick again. He was taken to hospital and passed away at night. He believed in ghosts and spirits a lot. I guess he used to communicate with them when he was a young adult."

Was he living in the same house? Would it be possible that he opened a door for those spirits in the past?

I understand that you have moved to the USA. Not meaning to pry in your private life, so you don't have to answer my following questions but, are your parents still together and do you still live with them? If so, is there any paranormal activity in your new house?

At this point and based in your narrative, it's hard to determine if the house you're living in in Pakistan was haunted due to one, or more, members of the family, had attracted the spirits or if the entities were attached to the place.

Regardless, it seems like the activity was unnerving but not malicious. I hope you are free of it.

Thanks for sharing.
Rajine (14 stories) (769 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-02-14)
Hi Butterflyy

Firstly I'd like to ask, why would your dad think that your mum is summoning demons and attracting spirits?

Also maybe if you researched the history of the house you would get some answers.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: