You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Two Months Of Weird Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Two Months Of Weird Experiences

 

I have always believed in ghosts and stuff, and got the occasional feeling of being watched in my room, but about two months ago I started to have weird experiences. I would say this is the first time I had ever seen something like this.

I was on holiday, and I woke up about three in the morning. I had looked at my phone on the left hand side of my bed, as I was going back to sleep. I turned around to the right, on that side of the room there was a table and chairs. To my surprise, I saw a woman standing there looking at me for what seemed a long time. I was a little scared but at the same time I could not look away.

She wore an old dress which looked a bit worthless. She also had long hair and no shoes on. I could make her out in great detail, and for some reason she seemed to give off a bright glow. She turned to her right, and started walking toward the wall. I closed my eyes (as I was a bit nervous at this point) and opened them to find she was gone! I just thought it was a one off thing and I didn't really know if it was real or what.

I told a few people and they were a bit freaked out. Then, a few days after returning from my holiday, I started getting these very vivid dreams. Three in total. In the first dream (out of body experience, in my opinion) I was in bed and my mum came up stairs. She went into her bedroom while I could see myself asleep. I could see everything she was doing (ironing, actually). Then for some reason, everything started flashing, and went blurry. I woke up, but wasn't able to move for a few seconds, or open my eyes.

I thought nothing of it, but then a couple days later I had another strange dream. I was in a bar, and all these men were touching me in a club. I then woke up, and could feel something touching me everywhere. I couldn't move or open my eyes for a few seconds again. That really freaked me out, but I got back to sleep in the end.

Then the last dream I had about 4 days later was real weird. I had a dream I was in this black sea and you couldn't see anything in it. My friend was on these rocks up above me, and we were laughing and joking. Then she started pointing behind me in the water. My friend looked really scared, and after a few seconds, I felt something come over the top of me. I woke up in shock, but I couldn't move or open my eyes for another few seconds. When I could, it felt like pressure was on me. I eventually got up. I couldn't sleep for a while, but I did eventually, as it stopped.

I thought that the end of it, but then about a week ago I was asleep, and for some reason jolted up. I saw what seemed to be a solid black figure standing at the bottom of my bed. I was shocked and shouted "JESUS CHRIST, WHATS THAT?" because I didn't know what the bleeding thing was. Then it ran off toward my door and vanished.

On top of that, a couple nights ago I went to sleep about one. I felt really uneasy. When I tried to get to sleep, I could feel pressure on me again, and a touching sensation. Then it went. When I tried to move my feet I could feel a whole lot of weight on them. I had to really push to get it off. I hid under the covers for the rest of the night!

Now I can't sleep until real late. I always feel on edge because something may happen. My house is not haunted. It is only twenty years old. I have lived in it for fifteen of those years. I'm 17, by the way.

Can anyone help me it is real annoying and I don't understand.

Other hauntings by Spidey_fan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Spidey_fan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

beana (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-25)
i have had very similar experiences... You are a very special person & you have an important mission in life. You have guardians watching after you so that you can complete the missions that are in store & you also have the bad spirits trying to distract you in any way they can... Be open minded & don't get distracted from your path:)
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-21)
Oh my!, I didn't get a good feel for what you were telling us in your story. Do you know anyone who can help you?. A cleansing will help you take back your life. Write me, (click on my profile to see how to contact me) and I will give you a simple tip to do a cleansing for yourself. At 17, you may want to talk to your Mother about this. Blessings, Ghostseer
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
Hi that is a really interesting story.

Firstly The woman you saw by the table sounds like your protector, I say this becasue you say you have seen a dark solid figure. I will explain a little, how I have come to this conclusion, you say your dreamt of your mother, A mother offers shelter, comfort, she offers guidance and protection. The men - this is not so simply, Without knowing what the men were wearing it is difficult to say why this dream would have come to you but in general men represent as well as being touched the authority side of a woman, as well as the agressive side as well. The sea, I would ask if you or anyone you know close to you have any kind of emotional problems. I don't know what covered you whilst you were on the rocks but maybe you can see if you can remember.

Your dream is telling you that you are protected but warns you of dangers. It is my interpretation, or shall I say how I am seeing it.

I would go with Lazria on the cleansing and smudging to rid this negativity energy.

I would recomment puting some lavender incense on or maybe lavender linen spray to help you sleep better, it is also used as a clearing and a strong atmosphere cleanser.

Or

Try burning the famous sandalwood which should be used for cleansing, purification, meditation, healing, exorcism, spirituality.

Keep us posted
alex_26 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
I have also experienced feeling a weight on my chest and being unable to move or open my eyes a few moments before waking up, similar to your experience.
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
Even if your house isn't old, the land it's on may have a history tied to to. I would suggest talking with any neighbors (if you feel like they will take you seriously) or looking up the area's history at the library (or online). As to your current problem, depending on your faith and such, praying may help. Or performing a smugging / cleasning to chase away any lingering negativity. Another to consider - start keeping a jounerl of all the even, if more do occur. It may help to in figuring out some things. Good luck and stay safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: