You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Haunted All My Life

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted All My Life

 

We'll where do I start off? We'll everything pretty much started when I was about 6 years old. I have always seen and experienced ghosts or demons, I really don't know why things just happen to me without me really doing anything. I remember this one time I was at my house and after my aunt had passed away about 2 weeks after that I always heard footsteps going up and down my hallway, and this was weird because my aunt used to walk our hallway all the time with her walker before she died and after she passed on that's all I heard.

One night me and my sister were in our room, we always left the door a little open so we wouldn't make too much noise when we got up at night. One night about 2 a.m. We saw a black figure in our hallway and it just passed by our door and fled the other way and after that we saw a white beam of light that followed, I'm not sure if it was good vs. Evil but it creeped us out.

A lot of stuff happened in that house that was unexplainable at the time like when my mom woke up because my dad was screaming in his sleep and she literally saw something black on top of him, and my dad was actually fighting this black entity... Soon after this happened my mom had found out that when my father went to jail he gave his soul to the devil because he wanted protection, and he didn't want to die, and that explained why most things only happened when my dad was around. One time I was in the living room with my dad and we were watching TV. It was raining outside and when I had the sudden urge to look out and look at the rain and when I looked out and I saw this man that looked like my dad but he had the darkest eyes I have ever seen and he had this creepy smile to him and he was just looking out to the street. I think he felt me looking at him as he looked back at me and started coming closer to the window tilting his head as if he was trying to recognize me, as soon as I turned to tell my dad I looked back out and that dark mysterious guy was gone?...

The hauntings stopped for a while but after that they started again when I was 11 years old, It started in our new house that we had just moved into and since day one that we moved in there I had this weird feeling about the house and I could never sleep. I would always wake up at 3:10 a.m. And start hearing these weird noises in the hallway. I would open the door and nothing was there, so I would walk around the house and feel like something was following me in the darkness behind me so I would rush back in my room and close the door.

For 2 years the same thing would happen every night and I would hear scary voices, and the posters on my wall would change into these very scary faces, and my closet door would open by itself and I would feel this very scary presence in my room the whole time... It got really bad to the point where I almost stabbed my sister, and the crazy part is I could see myself almost stabbing her as if I was out of my body, and I had no control over my body... IM NOT EVEN JOKING... So I ended up running out of my house and I swear once I ran out of my house I felt free as if nothing could control me anymore... But once I got back into my room I would spend most of my time in my room laying on the floor in the center of the room dazing off and looking at the ceiling as if I wasn't there the whole time, I don't even remember being there sometimes, and at night I would never sleep and always feel as if someone was crawling on my bed and laying down right by my side. The crazy thing is when we moved out my mom cleaned out my closet and found a Ouija board in a hidden spot in my closet and found tarot cards in the heater as well maybe that's why things are following me I'm still trying to find the answer.

Till this day I always have felt as if things were following me but I don't know why or how to get rid of them... Even though sometimes I wish I knew what was going on. I still feel things like people staring at me while I sleep, I also hear random knocking on my window when nobody is out there, and I feel like something grabs me and I get random chills, and have bizarre dreams of people I've never met I don't understand what is going on, but sometimes my dreams end up coming true.

Hope someone can help

Krystina Gaxiola =)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xtina_gax, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Not to start an argument here but honeykfreakelena has a point.
When people die only God knows where their soul is going. It is a wicked thing to say that of your father.
My dad is a muslim and my church think he is going to hell simply because of that despite that he is an awesome dad to me.
I mean no harm luv. But your statement hit home to me.
xtina_gax (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
kfreakelena <----
Well one your rude & two not everybody knows why things happen you could be close to god but still not know what is going on or why things happen... & my father wasen't close to god he never found his religion he sold his soul to the devil not me so don't ask questions that obviously I'm trying to figure out myself.
Bye have a nice life
KRYSTINA XD
kfreakelena (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
Dear Kristina,

First of all I would like to point out two things that I find rather hard to swallow. How do you know for sure that your dad sold his soul to the devil? And second if you had these many problems why didn't you get an exorcist? If it's true than I am sorry for all that is happening to you and your family. But keep in mind that you said that you are a religious person and you should know better that the soul is what God gives you and can not be sold, taken or owned by anyone else but you and GOD! And another thing, if you really say you are religious and you pray a lot how come things keep getting worse? After all you did say you pray a lot!

Good luck!
JessCenterStage (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
I really related to your story, like the closet door opening on its own, the noises, and the feeling like someone is watching you. I think you should try cleansing your house with sage, it might help a little.
xtina_gax (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
I forgot to mention that I am close to god and that I do pray with my family and every house we moved into has been blessed and Prayeed for and it still hasent stopped I don't know what this is but its scaring me really bad.

Xoxo,
Krystina Gaxiola
eberkhols (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
You have a serious problem on your hands. I know you don't mean harm to your family, but if this entity is taking control of your body and you almost stabbed your sister I wouldn't take this lightly. Who knows what could happen next. Talk to your family about it and you should get your house blessed or move out. I don't want to scare you or anything but you could be possessed. Ask God for his protection and good luck in the future!
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Hey Kristina,

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope you can convince him to turn around his life and get closer to God, as for you, see what trouble has caused messing around with the devil so please pray and try to get close to God yourself,
Best of lucks,
Claudia 😊
Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Hey book you messed up on father again xD I feel sorry for you xtina, I am sure glad that that wasn't me:o do you go to church? Try to get a cross and a Bible and keep them with you. 😳
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
I am sorry to here about your farther. I believe that the tarot cards and the ouija board had a evil spirit and has some how attached itself to you but it is not dangerous any more since those items have been destroyed. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: