You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Feelings And A Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Feelings And A Voice

 

First of all I would like to say that this has been happening to me for as long as I can remember. I would and still always feel as though someone is standing behind me. My boyfriend stands behind me sometimes and this presence feels quite the same as when my boyfriend stands behind me; it's very creepy. Sometimes if I walk around I feel as though someone is resting their head on my shoulder looking at me.

It's a very strong feeling too. I try my best to shake off the feeling. There have also been times where I have woken up in the morning and felt as if someone were bending over staring at me. It is really creepy because sometimes when I open my eyes I am expecting someone to be there, but all I see is the ceiling.

Here is another one of the experiences that I have recently had. It was around noon and I was taking a nap and my mother was heading off to work. I got up to say goodbye to her and to lock the door. Even though I was not sleepy I did have a migraine and I was not in the mood to sit up and make it worst.

I got into bed, rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes. I was not asleep yet and out of nowhere I heard a voice and the voice said, "Get up." The voice was very clear and sounded like a male's voice and it did not frighten me. I did not answer it right away.

I got up and looked around the house thinking that the voice that had told me to get up might be trying to show me something that I missed before going back to bed, but I found nothing. I also know for a fact that no electronics like a radio or a television was on at the time that this happened. Whatever it is seems either curious or bothersome.

I have written a lot of stories that have similar experiences in them because I like sharing my experiences with others. So thanks for sharing your experiences with me as well. And thanks Surya for posting my stories.

Other hauntings by cline1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cline1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bumblebee55 (1 stories) (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
cline1986
I'm not doubting you in any way that heard someone say "Get Up", but it could have been from your migrane.
I hope this helped!
-bumblebee55 😁
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Hi book_luver123

I can try that. So when I feel the spirit I hope someone is near me. Thanks for the comment.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Hello back again, if you are too scared maybe get a willing person to be your mouthpiece. ❤
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Well now that option 1 is gone we can almost be sure that it is a spirit of somewhat. Because it doesn't have a scary voice try to talk to it in a calm voice. ❤
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
book_luver123

1) No I am not paranoid. This feeling of being watched happens when I not scared or thinking about anything scary.

2) The vocie sounded like an adult male's voice it was not scary.

3) No I don't want to talk to it.
I am not trying to sound angry. Thanks for writing. 😁 😊
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Well I can't say much on this subject but I have three questions.
1) Are you paranoid in any way, shape or form?
2) How deep and what did the voice sound like?
3) Have you asked the presence any questions
Thanks for reading ❤
Ps. Sorry if I have caused any offence

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: