You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Angry Girl And A Little Boy. What Do They Want?

Real Ghost Stories

An Angry Girl And A Little Boy. What Do They Want?

 

Sometimes I feel like it's all in my head when I feel a presence in my room or see something that I think is paranormal. I'm sixteen years old and I know that I've always been sensitive to these kinds of things.

Last night I had trouble sleeping. I usually fall asleep after 2 hours being in bed, but last night was different. I felt uneasy and uncomfortable. It felt like there was something around me watching me. So, I tucked myself in all the way and covered the side of my body that wasn't facing the wall. Since it's summer and it's incredibly hot during the night here in California, I don't like to sleep under a blanket. So, half of my body was free. And for about an hour it felt like somebody was touching me. It felt like someone was pinching me and tugging at me. As if someone was trying to keep me awake. At first I thought there was a mosquito in the room or something. And then I thought that it was just the heat. But then I started thinking, what if someone, a ghost/spirit, is doing this to me. I started to think about it too much. But I honestly was feeling the pain! This was the first time that I ever experienced this. There has been a few times where it seems like someone is shaking my bed very lightly. And it's at a constant speed. That freaks me out all the time. Every night I here tapping and scratching. I'm thinking it's the neighbours or maybe my apartments just old and it's making weird noises.

A few years ago, I was putting up a keep out sign on my room door and I was crying because my parents had punished me for some reason. I felt this weird energy and I glanced to my left and saw a girl standing there in a straight posture. She was dressed in clothing maybe from the 1940s and she had short dirty blonde hair. Maybe about 5 foot 3. She had a very angry countenance and you could tell that she was furious. But that sight only lasted about 2 seconds and she was gone. I thought I was imagining things so I never thought about it.

About 2 years ago, at about 10 pm I went to check in on my brother to see if he was asleep or not. When I was about to close the door I heard his toys clashing. I thought that he had tricked me and started playing with them once I closed the door. So, I went in again and there was nobody there. Awkward. Again, while I was about to close the door I took a peak and I saw a figure of a little boy touch my little brothers toys. I thought I was imagining things again.

I can continue on and on with all the weird experience in my home. But it's too much to type. I know for sure that there are ghosts in my home. My mom doesn't like me telling her my weird stories because she gets scared, too. I don't know what to do. Every time I'm alone I start to panic and I get paranoid. I'm not sure if I feel threatened, but most times I'm not sure what it is they want.

Anyone have a clue?

Other hauntings by eveelinaa

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eveelinaa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JustSaying (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
Keep praying at night, every night. Do you have a father? Maybe you can talk to him about it. Or some elderly people that might live near you. If all else fails and your still desperate, ask your little brother if he's seen anything. But don't do it if you think it might scar him. I haven't got much experience when it comes to house blessings and such, so sorry about that 😳. God knows I've got a story of my own.
Haflingers13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Thaty girl and boy might've lived in that house, in the early 1940 (Maybe that's why he and she was wearing that 1940's dressing gown.) They might've got killed in that house, and they might not want you to live there.
DarkAngel (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
i totally agree with greenpondmike... But I don't this that "girl" would be angry over the sign I don't know she might be but I think she might have a grudge agaisnt something or someone and that is why she is still their... Yah never know she could be warning you.
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
I agree with Biemaster and book_luver123 that you need to look up the history of the house and also the ghost girl might have gotton mad because you put up a "keep out" sign. I don't know for sure if they are demons or not, but be careful when dealing with spirits in case they are demons in disguise. GOOD LUCK and when in doubt use the name of JESUS.
hestiak (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Hi
Maybe the others are right and they did once live their. Who else have you seen or felt? If you don't mind me asking of course.
chocolatemad10 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
the room that you sleep in bropably the girls old room angery because you have her room the boy in you brothers room is the same andthe boy thinks the toys are his. They are brobably related and died during the war and they don't know they were killed and think they still live there 😲
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Perhaps the bed room you occupy had once been her room? Maybe your brothers room had once been the boys room?

These two may be stuck here for some unknown reason.

Try telling them to cross over, to go to the light. They are probably very l;onely and should go on to be with their friends.

God Bless!
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Well maybe the girl was angry about you putting up the keep out sign it might of thought you were saying that she was not welcome. ❤
JakeS (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
DO NOT TRY TO COMUNICATE WITH THEM from what I just heard those are demons NOT friendly ones either all you have to do to get rid of them is say their names and tell them a command that is how to control anything (Emily and Zach)
rvpf3 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
I can understand but I like to let you know that they can't harm you because they are afraid of human. The reason they like to see us because they see light in our body that they lost and they think we can give them salvation. Remember Human body is very important and as long as you are strong they can't touch you. You have ultimate power which they don't have. They are nothing then loosers. Next time you see them just tell them get out my house and they may leave you alone. One very important thing I like to tell you which is that never cook meat at home or eat meat or alcohol at all because this make your body weak and they will take control over.

Hope this helps!
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
Hi eveelinaa and thanks for sharing your story with us!

It looks like you do have a ghost or maybe a lot of ghosts in your house! Have you seen anyone besides those two? Maybe the girl and the boy are brother and sister. Well, its just a guess. Try finding the history of the house, it'll help you out! Best of luck and keep us posted!

Biemaster 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: