You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Afterlife And Possible Angry Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Afterlife And Possible Angry Spirit

 

Last month my ex-husband was killed instantly by a speeding drunk driver. Paul T was on his Harley-Davidson motorcycle cruising behind my son, Paul Jr when he was hit by a speeding car. His body hit the front of the car, knocking the hood up over the windshield, then landed on the top of the car. The driver could not see out to control the car. The Harley went under the front of the car. When the car kept going farther into the concrete barrier throwing sparks and then stopped abruptly his body was thrown over the concrete median onto the inside shoulder of oncoming traffic.

My son, Paul Jr witnessed the driver passing with his dad's body on top of the car and being thrown off onto the ground.

That night he felt pressure on his chest and bed like there

Was a person there. He also saw his dad sitting in a chair that was at the end of the bed. The chair was facing away from the bed so all that Paul Jr could see was head and arms. One arm was raised up like maybe saying goodbye.

A couple of days later Paul Jr received a phone call and didn't answer in time but there was a voice-message left by the caller. Paul Jr called the number on his caller ID and a man answered. The man did not know him and said he did not make that call. The message recorded just said HEY in a voice just like his dad's.

I live in the same home with Paul Jr, his wife and two small children. Paul T also lived in this same house so we are a pretty close family. Paul T started a business and handed it over to Paul Jr to manage and run. They are both mechanics for heavy duty trucks and are always at risk of getting hurt.

The Wake was only three days after the accident. Only the immediate family were allowed to attend. His body was so damaged that the only viewing was his face. The top of his head was wrapped in white sheeting to cover the missing gaps. He could not be embalmed due to all the open vessels which gave no choice for an open casket service. His funeral and burial was on Saturday, September 1st and many of his family attended. He was blessed with holy water several times.

All of us in the house feel that he has tried to make his presence known. Would he harbor any angry feelings after becoming aware of this instant death? I've read that the soul is in an afterlife realm before passing on into the light and meeting with guides for the final journey.

We are all wondering if he will return again.

Thank you for listening

Sslayton63

Wheat Ridge,Colorado

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sslayton63, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tace (37 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-04)
I am so sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing for you Son to witness.
hawkseye12002 (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-09-30)
I'm so very sorry for your loss. That is such a sad and tragic event. 😟
GreekToMe (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
I'm so sorry. What a shocking and terrible loss. I hope he is at peace, if such exists, and that your family's suffering is abated. Deeply felt grief can wreak havoc on a person's mind. It can feel impossible to grasp the reality that someone is suddenly gone. There can be no relief but time.
Whodat (42 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
If I were him, I would come back to haunt the stupid drunk driver. I would definitely be angry at him.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
May his Memory be Eternal.

I have a question to reply to your question. Would he be angry at his sudden death? It's probable, but during life, was he prone to bursts of anger? If he was not, then I don't think he'd be so angry about his sudden death.

Though I am sure he was not too happy about it either.
Benny_Lundon (2 stories) (33 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-09-29)
Greetings sslaton63,
My condolences on you and your family's sad loss.
I feel your Husband was, perhaps, trying to just make you aware that things are alright and dropped in for a parting visit. My hope is you all find peace through this undoubtedly difficult period.
Regards, Benny.
P.S, Welcome you Y.G.S, please be sure to keep us updated if there are any further occurrences.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-09-28)
sslayton63: I'm very sorry for your loss. That was such a tragic and senseless way to end a life.

Would you and your family feel okay trying to talk to Paul T? It is possible that, given the suddenness of his death, he isn't aware of his passing, or he may be aware and trying to say his farewells. Whatever the case you could try telling him that it is fine for him to move on and reassuring him that you will be fine until the time you meet again. Talk to him just the way you used to do it before his passing.

You can be sure that his love and protection will always be with you and, when/if he visits the family in the future, please do not think that his presence means that he is not at peace.

Thanks for sharing.
Lilwolf (8 stories) (66 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-09-28)
Hi there,

Maybe he will come back maybe not, it sounds as if he was just coming to say goodbye to his son. Could he become angry because of his sudden death? Possibly but I doubt he will take that anger out on any of You, maybe he will be able to move on easily now that he has said his goodbyes. Essentially there is no real way of knowing for certain. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: