You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Angry Thing In The Attic

Real Ghost Stories

The Angry Thing In The Attic

 

It's been 2 or 3 months ago I guess since I last felt anything strange at home. In my previous stories I described our house and the location of my room. But let me give you guys a brief description. My room is in the end of the hallway. Before you reach the door of my room, there is a staircase going to our attic on the right side, and on the left side is the bathroom of my brothers.

It was a normal night of July (I thought), we ate dinner together, cleaned the dishes, talked a little. My husband wasn't with me at that time because he has to check one of their projects back to his province. I was dead tired, I worked out before I ate dinner. I went to my room, took a quick shower, did my evening routine. I changed the channel into nickelodeon because I think that was 10pm and I wanted to watch spongebob. I went to bed, tuck my self in and checked my phone.

While watching and browsing my phone (I can multitask, most girls can:)) I heard 3 loud footsteps going up our attic, like someone was angry and it was really loud, after 3 steps, there's a 1 sec pause, then it sounded like it ran up the attic. I called my brothers, they were in their room, they heard it too, we called our father and they all checked the attic. (I am typing this now and I am having goosebumps) There was no one. There is no entrance on the attic aside from the stairs, there are windows but they are glass windows and you have to slide one side to open it and lock it from inside.

We got all settled that no one was there, we checked every corner of the house, called the security guards of our village to check outside as well. No one. I went back to bed and heard my brothers talking to each other in front of their bathroom. I got up and talked to them about what happened, one of my brother told me that he felt that it might not be a person (human), whatever it was, it was angry. I told them to pray. While we were talking to each other we heard 3 knocks on their bathroom door. We all ran and went to our rooms. We have a group chat and we continued to talk about it there. They are still debating if we need to have it blessed again because after that, nothing unusual happened again. Yet.

Other hauntings by The_Banker

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, The_Banker, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

The_Banker (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-25)
Hi Integrist,

The Security Guards in our Subdivision do their rounds every night with their k9 units. We've been convincing our parents to have the house blessed again.

Thanks for your input!
Integrist (83 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-23)
Hi Banker,

Some places require repeated blessings indeed. Did the priest do it according to the new ritual or the old one? If the former, ask him if he could do the house blessing with the older ritual, and also ask him to give you some traditional holy water and exorcised salt. Hanging an exorcised St. Benedict medal in the attic would also be a useful extra precaution.

Of course, it could be someone trying to break in - or maybe a bat that has gone lost (we once were woken up by a bat hitting a tree at night with a loud bang!). So, maybe ask the Tanod to do regular patrols at night as well.

I hope all goes well for you.

Sincerely,
Integrist

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: