You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Guardian, I Think

Real Ghost Stories

My Guardian, I Think

 

When I was younger around three or four I used to climb up on everything in the house. Like dressers, counter tops, anything there was when no one was around or watching me.

One day I was playing around in the bathroom and climbed up on the counter top where the sink was so I could look at myself in the mirror, don't ask me why I have no clue, maybe I was a weird child (just kidding). I had done this more then once so it wasn't my first time.

As I was looking at myself in the mirror and playing on the counter top sitting on the edge. I lost my balance and started to fall, as I was falling back and was about to hit the floor it was like something just stopped me in mid-air, and easily and slowly lowered me on the floor. Their was obviously nothing their.

I can still remember the feeling, and the quietness when it occurred because I didn't scream or yell when I was falling and I never told anyone at the time.

I finally told my mom and she thought I was crazy or just kidding around but I really wasn't... This is completely true and I know it's hard to believe but it happened. I don't know what it could have been but I think about it all the time. And still wonder what was it.

Any ideas?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tabi_20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Definate guardian angel I have 3 guardian angels only special people have them
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
I believe Chrono's theory.
Keep us updated if your guardian revisits at a time like this. 😁

God Bless.
Kizza (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
I wish I had experiences like this. I frequently have the feeling like someones watching me but its a creepy feeling not a I'm-being-looked-after feeling.
Phrenzy (36 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
I have a guardian. Did you know that guardian angels don't look directly at you, you only see their profile. My guardin brings me one-of-a-kind things, not wordly material stuff, real stuff😊.
Chrono (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
I believe everyone has a guardian angel, some more obvious then others. This was definatly the work of yours, 😁
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
You have in my opinion a very protective Angel looking after you. Thats lucky. ❀

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: