You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Broken Glass

Real Ghost Stories

Broken Glass

 

This is a real story about my friend, Brianna, and I. This has practically changed the way we view the thought of ghosts.

We were hanging out at Brianna's house, using my Ouija Board, talking to 'Satan'. 'Satan' was telling us to slit our throats, and kill ourselves, so we decided to go to bed. We had been drinking out of this glass cup, and I had the last sip of it, and put it on her table across the room, and went to bed.

That night, Brianna had a dream that Satan broke her sister's neck and killed her, and then threw me out a glass window and I died.

Now, everyone knows Satan's number is 666. That morning, Brianna and I awoke to our glass cup in the middle of her floor, broken in 6 pieces. Twenty minutes earlier, her cousin, Brandon, had come in, and it was still on the table, untouched. Her windows were closed, so it couldn't have been a draft. That morning, we interrogated Brandon, to see if he saw anything, or was trying to play a trick on us. He wasn't.

The next day, I told my mom. She hasn't allowed an Ouija Board in our house since.

Is that a sign from Satan, or maybe from a ghost in Brianna's house?

Should I be scared, worried, or nervous?

Comments would be nice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, loveyou_beb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

InspiredByHawthorn (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-25)
In my wanderings I have come accross this Entity 'Satan' who like to contact through Ouji Boards... I doubt the actual Devil would bother using such an item to contact someone but nonetheless it's a high level demon if it's able to break a phyisical object.
I recomend forgetting about the ouji board altogether unless you want this entity to contact you again, probably with worst consequences.
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
The only reason Satan would
Wish people well instead of
Warning them

Is because Satan don't care if you get hurt, he paints pretty pictures around everything, and you don't know until it is too late.

Evil spirits like to play games, they deal with illusions and deceit.

This spirit seemed to have been pretty straightforward about things and did not wish to beat around the bush!
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
I think this was a good spirit,
As someone else said if you are a satan worshiper he will wish them well instead.

But this spirit really wanted to say:

"Go ahead and slit your throats, play with Satan and get hurt, you want to don't you, so why should we give any warnings or guidance from the other side in anyways?"

Maybe broken glass could signify the soul or the vessel containing the soul being BROKEN by making the wrong choices or playing with fire.

This Spirit is maybe sick and tired of people tempting and threatening to play with fire, and tell them just do it already and stop asking angelic guidance away from it, if you only wish to bother the other side only to get hurt then we don't have any real job for you now do we?

Lol
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-05)
I think it was funny when you guys decided to go to bed because Satan wanted you to slit your throat and kill yourselves:D. I think Satan was trying to give you guys a sign. Did you guys experience anything strange afterwards? Thanks for sharing and take care:)
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-27)
Debra84 - Remember their comment about Satan wishing their friends well said that they were satanists, so since they believe/worship Satan he would wish them well because they worship and side with him.

Now on to my comment about the story.

I don't believe you were really speaking with satan. In my thoughts, I believe it was some low demon just using the name satan to scare you. And the way the demon was telling you guys to kill yourselves.

However in my belief, suicide is the highest sin and God doesn't forgive one for it and if they commit suicide they are sent to Hell.

Thats the only reason why I would understand why satan would want someone to kill themselves, is so they would go to Hell where he would have their souls instead of going to Heaven where they could live in everlasting peace with God.

I don't know how six pieces from a broken glass would be any connection between Satans number 666 and the broken pieces.

In my opinion, I think the broken glass was the demon/spirits way of letting you know that it was there.

Now is this spirit/demon still hanging around?

Anything else happen since then?

Has your friend experienced anything?

Hope to hear something back soon.

Peace

JustCurious
susu17 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-27)
it was probably sum dumb demon or sumthing, if it was satan... It would have been worse
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
It couldn't be Satan! I guess he just approached you differently, then.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
OK, you know what?
On the get go I want to say that I have not read through the rest of the comments. I have a feeling that some of the things I mention may have already been stated, and if so, I am sorry for that.
First. You put it pretty clear when you wrote that you were "talking to (quote) 'Satan' (end quote) ". When you are in communication with a spirit through a talking board (I use "you" generically. It is meant to encompass all who do such readings) there are no absolutes on who it is that you are communicating WITH.
Sure, the Spirit may give you all kinds of research-able clues as to their identity, but HOW the heck would you be able to tell if they are being truthful or stretching the truth? Or for that matter, outright lying? We may wish to believe all that is spelled out, but let's be honest, shall we? Where is the proof?
The number of triple sixes. Ah, the age old puzzle. In Hebrew, www is exactly the same thing. THAT is the "number" in question. So... Www.yourghoststories.com (?!?) kind of makes you sit back on your haunches and think a bit, doesn't it?
BUT, the NUMBER 666...
"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six." (Revelation 13:16-18 RSV)
I do not normally quote the Bible, here on this site, but in this case, I felt the need.
What I am trying to figure out is this (well, ONE of the things I am trying to figure out about this story), you write "Now, everyone knows Satan's number is 666..." WHAT does THAT have to do with the glass being broken in six pieces? For that matter, what does the sense that this thing was purely evil would make you believe that this WAS Satan?
Think this through. Satan is supposed to be the great deceiver. He would rather gain your trust, become your pal, and walk hand in hand with you through the most sacred of sacred places to get what he wants.
WHY would he straight out tell you to kill yourself through various means BEFORE gaining your soul? I truly believe that you have nothing to worry about as it comes to the actual Satan coming through that board. Not trying to sound pious or anything, but Hun, he's got bigger fish to go after than two youngsters playing with a Ouija. He would send one of his subordinates.
I am not writing this to be hurtful, or rude. I honestly would HAVE to side with your Mother on the use of the board in my house, though.
IF you so choose to go ahead and place yourself back in that grey area of danger again, please do so with a circle of salt around the base of the board, and white candles to light the way for peacefulness. Perhaps a scented lavender one would be in order. ALSO, if you choose to step back there, LOOK UP the protection rites. I would gladly print them here, but my comment is already rather lengthy.
I caution you in the use of the board. Those who have no real knowledge seem to get... Burned. Just use GOOD judgement and PROTECTION RITES.
Thank you.
OOOOh, and one more point I would like to make. There really is NO difference between an Angel Board and a Ouija board. So either talking board you choose needs to be in caution (I just peeked at some of the comments😊)
SweetDeanie (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
As a teenager me and a couple of friends had a similar experience where the 'entity' identified itself as the devil and then proceeded to make numerous threats to harm or kill us - being quite cynical I asked it to prove itself which it failed to do, eventually we gave up and went to bed, woke up the next day and my friend sat on the sofa and realised there was a huge glass 'lid' from the coffee table on the sofa (no idea how it got there) but needless to say sitting on it broke the glass and caused her physical injury. Since that day I have never gone near another ouija board and never will. Even though I'm still somewhat sceptical as to whether it was just a coincidence or a sign that the 'entity' was genuine. All I'd say is avoid using a board in future as others have said, it is mostly all bad experiences when using them especially when you don't know what you are doing or how to protect yourself and those around you. From what I've heard, even the most experienced and skilled people even have bad experiences that they find difficult to handle.
GhostWatcher101 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
I used a Ojuia borad all my life. Pheniox is right. I couldn't be satin. I know satin himself. That story for another time. E-mail me or chat with me. I'll tell ya. Always use salt around a bored and white candles. It always helped me. I learned my life long listen about the bored. Blessed be
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
loveyou_beb,
If it were Satan, I think he could have done more than shattered a cup and given your friend bad dreams. Maybe do more conversations with God and less with the fallen. Malama pono - 4d 😊
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Manners, manners. Please remember we don't know this person. You made a mistake, okay, we all do. Now you must do something about it. If you are christian then it would be a good thing to wear a cross on yourself or put one in your room. If you feel fear or guilt, you need to talk to an elder (your parents, church elders or priestess) your emotions feed it energy and that is all that they are now. It was just a mistake and you shouldn't be made to feel bad about it. Please do not use a ouija board again, if you do then you need to research and learn the proper method to protect yourself and the other people around you. I do hope you take my words to heart, Blessed Be
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
just a piece of advice hun... NEVER EVER PLAY WITH AN OUIJA BOARD! You will never like the outcome... 😨
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
This is really one unbelievable story, sorry, I have to agree 666 is not satan's number. Good GOD how do you know it was Satan. Whatever
Demonkiller (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Never use a ouija board because the ghost will haunt you for the rest of your life my cousin told me and also get a priest to cleanse your house of all evil
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
I really need to stop reading other people's comments I feel like I'm in the freaking twilight zone. LOL!

Anyway, I think you will be just fine sweetie. Like others have said the spirit was most likely lying to you and pretending to be Satan. Your mother was right to banish Ouija Boards from your home from now on, they are nothing but trouble. Just concentrate on the things that make you happy. Have faith and love in yourself and your family. Best wishes to you and your friend. Take Care 😊 ❤
Sevenwaters (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Ok sounds like she's done a silly thing, but I don't think any of you need to talk to her like that. You can put your point across without being rude and obnoxious about it. Tut tut some of you need to learn some manners.
ken010 (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
correction,
666 ain't the demon's number,
It's man's number,
MAN
I mean seriously,

Check out Revelation 13:18 to find out, 😁
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Louie please some respect! They probably did not know better. I think that 'Satan' was something that was just calling itself that name. Oh and all you going on about other people's religion. Remember they think your religion might be weird. Just remember we are all:"I'm running and touching, sinking,thinking, hoping for another We need to drink and vibe, And try not to hold back each other"I Don't Do Surprises - Axle Whitehead ❤
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Yea I agree with debra. Btw wishes your friends well? Thats not normal at all.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
You have to be making this up. If you want to know what happens to someone that is, stop, wait a minute, I was going to say dabbling, you have jumped of the cliff of common sense. I know that Maine is up there but I did not know it was that far. Please, please, please get the book written by a Catholic Priest titled 'Hostage of the Devil' (any Barnes and Nobles has it) and you will read several first hand accounts of how much hate the devil has for you and all mankind and how he slowly and intricately raps unknowing people into a prison of their own mind and just how amazingly difficult it is to save poeple from it, and here you are looking for it.
Debra84 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
You have got to be kidding me!
#1: When you choose to "chat" with satan, you open a door for evil in your life. No offence just observation... That was a stupid move. I have no doubt Satan was sending you a sign...
And for Reneespring... Satan wished your friends well!?
Satan is the
SOURCE of ALL EVIL. He would never want good things for you. EVER!
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
I have friends who are Satanists & Satan NEVER told them to slit their throats... To them, Satan only wished them well. Anyway, as you already know, if anything or anyone tells you to do such a thing, it is obviously evil...Now, I have heard of a few people having positive experiences w/the ouija board, but many people have bad or confusing experiences, so, as a rule, not a law, I would stay away from that board.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
was the cup near the edge of the table? Did anyone hear the glass break? Are you sure the brother wasn't a playing a joke (I know you asked him... He could have lied).

"We were hanging out at Brianna's house, using my Ouija Board, talking to 'Satan'. 'Satan' was telling us to slit our throats, and kill ourselves, so we decided to go to bed."-I'm assuming you got into contact with something that identified itself as "satan"?
Malavon (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
It might not be satan. But the spirit (demon) that was telling you all these things was evil and that means that they represent satan. Do not use the ouija board again. If these things continue speak to a priest. I wish you well!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: