You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Flash Of White

Real Ghost Stories

The Flash Of White

 

I was around the age of 6 when I had my first experience with the "supernatural". Now I honestly believe that this thing that me and my two sisters, my brother, and my mother saw was something protecting us.

This was in our old house in Grafton where we saw it. We where all in my parents bedroom watching TV when it happened. My brother Ethan and my oldest sister Nicole where the first to see it, than my mother and last my sister Melanie and me.

My mother could tell that Ethan and Nicole where scared and didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to scare me and Melanie. But we could tell she was...upset.

We all sat their scared of what we saw. A white human sized figure flying past the door way. It would fly out of my brother's room and past my parent's room than fly back to my brother's room. The last we saw of it was when it flew into Ethan's room... It never came out.

Ethan was too scared to sleep in his room for the next couple weeks. My mother thinks it was an angel sent from God to protect us. I agree with my mother. I don't know about Nicole, Ethan or Melanie but I stick with what my mother told me that night..."God would never let anything bad happen to you Emily, he wouldn't send a demon into out home. He loves us..."

I'm 13 now and I still see this angel.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XxgummybearzxX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
I agree with your Mother and you. God wouldn't send anything bad towards anyone purposefully. 😁 I'm sure it is most likely some sort of Guardian or Spirit Guide.
What sort of emotions do you feel when you see this Angel?
Maybe try speaking out to it?

God Bless.

P.S. I love the name 'Emily'. 😉
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Cool. Its nice to know that someone or in this case something is looking after you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: