You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Fracisco Go To Sleep

Real Ghost Stories

Fracisco Go To Sleep

 

About 4 summers ago I was with the family on vacation in Culiacan, Sinaloa.Mx. That Part of Mexico when its summer is very hot but it also rains. In the house we stayed in they left the doors open every time it rained but it was fresh and we slept in the middle room.

That night I slept on the floor it was also raining. The room next to ours, I heard steps like a baby walking bare foot on the kitchen floor. So the first thing that came to my head was "Fracisco got up". But I was too lazy and sleepy to get up and check it out myself. So I just said in a low voice "Fracisco Go to sleep". I was still laying there waiting for him to listen when I saw the baby run by me and sit in the corner of the bed where my grandmother was sleeping. I lifted my head and said again in an angry whisper because I didn't want to wake anybody up. "Fracisco go to bed." but he didn't even look at me. I got up to put him to bed but when I was about to grab him he just vanished. The first thing I did was turn on the light and when I looked Francisco was there in his bed sleeping.

I didn't say nothing just went back to sleep that same night I woke up again because I was thinking about what I had seen. So I look up and a tall shadow was looking at my grandfather sleeping. I just thought I was dreaming so I ignored it and went back to sleep.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tuto69r, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

k_pasa333 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
Well I was thinking that Francisco was having an out of body encounter. Children and even adults can do that. It is well unexplained. Yet when you said that there was a huge shadow looking over your grandmother, that freaked me out. Yet if you ignored it chances are it wasn't a threat and could have been just a visitor. I woke up to seeing a shadow over my Mother, I stayed there staring, looked away when it turned to look at me (wierd it was a feeling as someone peering), turned back to look as the shadow embraced my Mother as it was leaving...I saw it like a I don't want to say like smocky or well like smoke in water...yet I saw who it was. It was my moms mom. Asked my Mom the next day if she dreamed anything, she said she had no dreams. Yet she felt comforted. Mom was having problems I didn't know about. I told her who I had seen. I finally saw her smile in a reminecent way.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-17)
Tuto69r,
Dang! Kinda reminds me of my sister. She slept in front of our couch one night and my two neices were asleep on the couch. The family dog started growling and my sister felt a pair of hands or feet climb onto her hip. She thought it was one of the girls going to the bathroom. She shushed the dog and checked on my neices, they were both fast asleep and the dog wimpered nervously. She never gave that moment a third thought. 😆 Thanks for the story very active evening you had, Aloha - 4d

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: