You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Touched Me

Real Ghost Stories

Something Touched Me

 

Ever since I have submitted some of my last stories I have been experiencing more.

Last night, I was lying down in my bed reading a book, when I felt something touch my arm. For a moment I couldn't move it at all. Then I could move it again. I knew that there was something grabbing me because I felt something in the room. I didn't have the feeling of being watched but I KNEW that there was something in there.

I get this feeling often. I started seeing things at school. While I was in my reading class, I was reading my book for silent reading. It was about a girl at school. I suddenly got the image of a glass room in my head. It was very strange and random. But I felt uneasy after that.

I recently remembered what else happened at my school last year. I was sitting in the last row in my science class. Now remember this, the desks are 4 feet apart from each other and there was nobody behind me. I felt something tugging on my hair. I turned around and there was nobody there. I blew it off as the wind or something. Meanwhile the windows were closed. I felt it again and turned around again there was nobody there. I asked my friend (Names have been changed) Alyssia if anybody was there She said there was nobody there.

I would appreciate everybody's comments on my story.

Thank you!

Other hauntings by vicuttie8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vicuttie8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
I have not seen it before in real life. I have been looking for the room that I saw in my head. I have not found anything yet. I as well as others believe that I have a gift to contact these spirits. I believe it was trying to show me something.

Tori ❤
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
The image you saw in your head...
Have you seen it before, in real life?
If not that may be the ghost's origin or where it has been.

I'd investigate this if I were you.
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
The tug on my hair was like a real good pull. It actually me hurt a bit.

Tori ❤
Confused (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
I've been tapped on the shoulder a few times while I was watching TV. It is very disconcerting, but I have found that these are harmless gestures.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
Sometimes I think I've been touched while just sitting on the couch. I normally just chalk it up to maybe a piece of fuzz from the blanket...or just one of those things. I haven't had it where my arm or whatever body part can't move...

The tug on your hair, was it "gentle" or a good pull? Once again sometimes I feel like a piece of my hair or layer has moved. I just chalk it up to one of those things. Its hair...its bound to move

Also, sometimes if I'm doing a mundane task...like the dishes, I'll randomly think about things and sometimes an image of something completely unrelated will pop in my head. The fact you were silent reading (in what I assume was a silent room or quiet) leads me to believe your mind just...drifted if you will. Its hard to explain, but I think everyone has moments similiar to this.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. These don't sound like dangerous occurrences.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
Hi ~ I experience having my hair pulled and being prodded all the time. It's nothing to worry about, it's just a few playful messages to let you know... 'I'm here.' (",)
Hanbobs x

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: