You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Very Frequent Spirit Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Very Frequent Spirit Experiences

 

More often than not, when I am alone in my home, I can feel presences in my house. I feel, and know that I am not alone. At times when I'm watching the television in my living room, I hear rasping noises coming from the kitchen, and I thought it was one of my two dogs. However, I turned and realized that my dog's had been in my room the entire time, asleep. This experience happened as a child.

Later on, I started experiencing more and always felt a presence near or beside me in the house. One time, I was entering my hallway that connects to my bedroom, and the light flickered on. The switch itself turned on for me.

A few months later, at night my door slowly opened by itself, with the handle slowly turning and my door simply opened. It couldn't have been the air conditioning, and everyone was asleep. Honestly, it was starting to scare me more than anything.

After this, a few years later I started experiencing the same presence again, and I believe I may have opened a connection with which spirits can communicate with me, since I now practice Santeria, which basically revolves around spirits, good and bad.

To further my experiences, a shoe was thrown at my dog from across the room, and a day before, he had basically snarled at me and I was upset.

Day to day, I see figures out of the corner of my eyes, but I'm no longer scared, or upset by this. I'm intrigued, and sometime I would like to be able to communicate with these spirits.

To anyone who is experienced or not, what would you suggest in my situation?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Luminari, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-30)
Considering you stated that these odd occurances have been happening since childhood, but recently esclated, I would ask how old are you? It is possible that these events could be something similar to poltergiest activity. Unconscieniously, you could be feeding into something.

As much as you are intrigued by these, do take some basic precautions. As a praticisioner of Santeria, you should know that not all spirits are helpfull or "good", it could be something testing your limits to see how close you are willing to come.

Good luck and take care.
Luminari (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
To miso, I have never used a Ouija board.
And never, ever plan to. 😠

Also to MissSensitive, I understand that,
But at the same time my dogs really just laze around the house and honestly don't seem affected more often than not.
miso_curious (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
no ouija boards. They're bad news any way that you slice it, stay away from them.
MissSensitive (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-29)
Santeria is some serious stuff.

Out of the love of your pets I'd suggest you not encourage paranormal activity any further than you already have because animals have acute senses, and are probably feeling trapped, and helpless.

If you can feel them, I'm sure they can too.

Understanding them better? I'm not sure if there's a certain way you can individually or a group specifically.

Perhaps a Ouija, or séance.

Thanks for sharing. ❀

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: