You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Very Loud Bang Inside The Office

Real Ghost Stories

A Very Loud Bang Inside The Office

 

This is my first time to tell my unexplainable experience here in this website. I am amazed and interested with the stories other people share. I just love this website.

So here is my story... Just a simple experience that made me really felt a sudden goosebumps.

It was Saturday, a half-day work at the school where I graduated. Since I am a new employee in the university library, I never experience any creepy situations. But I heard a lot of stories from my co-employees. They said that there are many entities living inside the library especially in our office. I wasn't that scared because I didn't experience it yet. But this time, I believed in their stories.

It was 9 in the morning when our director called to inform the librarians to check the new library for the elementary students. All librarians were assigned to go there. That time, our working students didn't attend their duty. So, for awhile, I will be left inside the office. Alone. After the conversation with our director through phone, they said goodbye for awhile to check the library at the gym. They will be back after an hour. I just said, "Okay".

After they left, I was still in the middle of work. I'm typing. While I'm doing that, I heard a not so loud bang. I just ignored it since I am busy typing. But 10 minutes after, I heard a very loud bang coming from the book shelves in the acquisition section in our office. I was shocked and I really jumped from where I am seated. I checked the book shelves if the books fell from its shelf. But I saw nothing. Goosebumps started to feel. My whole body is shaking. I don't know what to do.

I decided to play music in my computer as loud as I can. I am really that scared!

When the librarians came back, I told them what happened. They were laughing. But I am really serious about it. They told me, "Once you're alone inside the office, especially when everyone's not around except you, they are here." OMG! I can't believe their active during daytime. Especially when its quiet and you are all alone inside the office.

I can't really stay long whenever I am alone. But thanks to the musics. LOL!

Sorry guys, but this story is true. I am not that good to tell stories like that since it is my first time.

I'll tell other stories next time. It was during my college days.

Thank you guys!

Other hauntings by eloisa28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eloisa28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-10-03)
Melda - Yes I tried. I even search how to open it on youtube.

Well anyway, it's not something that important. Just curious.

Eloisa28
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
eloisa28 - Thanks for the explanation.

I'm afraid I'm the wrong person to ask about opening the third eye. Hopefully one of the other members will comment on that. Have you googled it?

Regards, Melda
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-10-01)
Hi Melda. Thanks for that Lol! Actually the building is new. The library is new. So I don't expect former employees during the time. But maybe, before it was built, the building is known as a Social Hall. A very old building during my pre-school. Since, a library is always quiet, I guess they live here already. Haha

Music is really life, Melda. Haha kind of helpful.
But I'm still scared. Lol. Can't help it.

But do you have any idea how to open a third eye? I'm just really curious about it. I wanted to experience to see clearly a ghost or whatever.

Anyway, thank you once again, Melda. I appreciate your comment. ♥

Eloisa28
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-20)
eloisa28 - You related your experience so honestly and in such a down to earth manner, that I absolutely do believe you 😊

These are possibly former employees and/or students who spent a lot of time in that library. Perhaps when there is only one employee left on duty, they feel that they have to be supportive and assist with the workload. They certainly have an exemplary attitude, continuing their former duties even when they have supposedly left the physical plane! Must be pretty well-read too 😆

You could of course have the library blessed or cleansed to send them along to where they truly belong.

In the meantime, just keep turning up that music 😊

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: