You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Five Years Of Horror

Real Ghost Stories

Five Years Of Horror

 

My names Amanda and this is my first time I have ever written a story on here about my experiences with ghosts throughout my life, so here it goes.

Ever since I was three years old I remember seeing, sensing and sometimes even talking to spirits. My mother recalls a time when I was four years old, we lived in Big Pond Pennsylvania and my great grandmother was very ill. I was having a tea party and I took my great grandmothers picture and set it in the seat across from me. My mom came into my room and asked what I was doing. "I'm playing with gram ma before she dies" I said my mom asked what do you mean. I simply told her my great grandma was going to die, about five minutes later we got a call from the hospital telling us that she had passed away. My mother thinks that this was just me playing around, I saw my great grandmothers spirit that day I knew she was going to die my great grandmother's spirit told me.

Now for the freaky part. For the past five years I have been seeing spirits, sensing them and hearing them like crazy. Five years ago on March, 28,2,2004 my birthday I was attacked. I had fallen asleep at about 9:00 p.m I felt something grab my arm and I figured it was my mom checking on me so I thought nothing of it, I was thrown off of my bed into my mirror across the room. I had blacked out and lay on my floor the rest of the night. When I woke up my arm was covered in the glass from my mirror but when I looked at my mirror there wasn't anything wrong no scratches, pieces missing or smashed glass. I don't know why this happened to me and I don't no what type of spirit did this. Ever sense that day a black shadow like figure has appeared everywhere I go. I don't hear him, I'm not able to make contact with him all I can do is see him and sense when he is around. I told my best friend Mason about this happening to me and he recommended that I share my story with other people that have had experiences with ghost.

Also I have been having the same exact dream for about a week now nothing ever changes and the endings always the same. The first thing that happens is a clock strikes at 7:00 p.m (the time I was born) It shows my friends surrounding me and a cake like a party, I blow out my candles and I go up to my bed room to grab something but I never could figure out what I'm grabbing. When I go down stairs everyone is lying on my living room floor dead with pieces of my mirror in there necks, at the end I always see a piece of my mirror flying towards me and the date 03-28-2010 showing at the end (my birthday next year). What does my dream mean is it in a way some sort of a warning to me?

Also I have been sensing a small child a boy about seven years old sense September 21 today is September 30th, I only sense him when I'm come into my living room always on my couch under the window.

I don't know why I have been experiencing spirits mostly in the past five years, I only remember a few times when I was younger, I Don't have very many answers but many questions if you could leave a comment on anything I have stated in this please do. Thank you. Oh and I'm sorry its so long

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, snowycooky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
-snowycooky-

I wouldn't worry about your dream too much. It might be a spirit trying to upset you for whatever reason. I would tell it to go away. Nothing good will try to really harm you like throwing you into a mirror! I always mentally surround myself with white light before I go to sleep for protection. This helps me a lot! You might try something similar and just base it around what your faith is, whatever will make you really believe you are protected and safe. This has a profound effect mentally and spiritually you should give it a try.

-Sydney ❤ 😊 ❤
snowycooky (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
also if you wish to email me personally my email is snowycooky [at] yahoo.com 😁 😊 ❤
snowycooky (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
okay and this is to answer Phoenix77 questions (1. The clock is old but its not a grandfather its smaller and my mother got it as a wedding gift
(2.it was an urge all my own to go get something from my room
(3.they are all face up none are face down one is pretty much hanging from the wall and it happens to be my father.
(4.i never see anything in the mirror besides myself.
(5.yes I have a very sensitve spot it is on the back left side of my neck
(6.and I never hear anything its dead silenthttp://www.yourghoststories.com/images/emoticons/kidding.gif
snowycooky (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
okay so I recently have stopped seeing the little boy. I was sitting on my couch he had appeared next too me he put out his hand I reached for his hand and he literally showed me everything that had happened to him his two sisters and his mother his father had came home drunk and threw his two younger sisters out into the snow they ran to there closest family members because they knew how there father was drunk. He grabbed the mother and the young child and locked them in a room the father burned down the house with them in the room which is now were my bedroom is, I don't understand why I could touch his hand and why he showed me this I have not seen him or the black shadow sense yet I have started seeing other spirits I was at my friend brandons and the lights started to go on and off (we have this on video give me your email and I will send to you) now there is only one switch which you can see very clearly in the video and we were both on the bed just watching tv the tv went off and it started this went on four about 45 minutes. Also now I'm seeing and hearing a little boy and girl should I try to contact them? What's your guys advice? Just keeping you updated 😁
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
I really wish I could help you on this subject.
Some of us are just lucky enough (😜) to have this gift of being sensative to these things.
Unfortunately for many of us, these experiences are frightening.
I'll be thinking of you!
Take care.
C
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
Listen, there are many people on here who could probably tell you they had some dream during their life that they COULD HAVE interpreted their death, and did not happen. Do not dwell on this, it may or may not be a sign but more than likely you'll never know until your birthday. Your not going to be able to change the outcome by worrying about it, so why do it. Live life to the fullest, enjoy what you have. I could die on Friday, I'm still planning on grocery shopping Saturday!

Think about it, does anyone REALLY know what's going to happen to YOU in 6 months? That's my opinion anyway!
IAAHWKD (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
Listen to me: Your great Grandma was a ghost whisperer and if what you are saying is true, you are in big danger. I have heard similar stories and they all ended with tragedy. If you are hving the same dream that means that the dream will come true, you have a demon around you, not the ghost. I am very sorry to tell you this but if you saw your great grandma before she died you are a ghost whisperer that means that you are in demons hands, demons want ghosts. Go to the church and tell this to the priest he will know what to do.
justin102798 (9 stories) (96 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
this could mean there will be a death on your birthday it could mean something else that could mean something bad.😨 😕 🤔
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
I have emailed you directly with what I found. Look in your usual email box.
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
I don't mean to freak you out, but I do think your dream is some kind of warning also. My cousin's best friend had a friend who died in a car wreck last year.

Chelsey, my cousin's friend, said she had a dream that she was in school taking a test, and her friend Angel, the one who passed away, didn't show up. Chelsey passed her test and Angel came after class was over and told Chelsey, I didn't make it. Chelsey said, what do you mean? Angel repeated, I didn't make it. She died a week later.

It may be nothing, but then again it could be a warning.

I hope phoenix77 and lifeleech can help, you out, I have no experience, in that area.

Just be careful and keep us updated.
Take care. ❤
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
I disagree with lifeleech I think what ever it is seems malice and while it can have very little effect on your waking life spirits are know to be able to influence dreams. However dreams are just that, dreams dismiss it. There is no need to allow your self to be stressed in your waking life by what haunts you in your sleep. If what ever it is, is only able to torment you in your sleep do not allow it to while you are awake. Enjoy life there is no need to waste time dwelling on what has not happened You may miss out on other great expiriances if you let dreams supres you. For now you are fine focus on that.
lifeleech (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
Hi its me again I have afew questions for you.You don't have to answer them if you don't want to.
Are you aware of a dead twin?
Have you ever had dreams that come true?
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
I will work on the meaning for you tonight and let you know if I come up with anything useful tomorrow. I hope others will do the same and hopefully we can help. Hold fast, you're not alone anymore. It doesn't matter if it's only fear or a real danger, there are plenty of good people here who will do their best to help in any way.

I do have a few questions:
1) Is the clock an old one, like a grandfather clock?
2) Were you told to get something from your room or was the urge all your own?
3) The people when you return, are they face up or down? Or mixed some both ways?
4) Do you ever see someone on the other side of the flying piece of mirror?
5) Do you have a preoccupation or "sensitive spot" with your neck or someone else's?
6) Do you hear anything while you are upstairs "grabbing something"?

I will do my best with what I have and I do wish you protection and peace. Blessed Be
lifeleech (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
Well this may sound very stupid but you wanted some help so here it is.Now I believe that sprits contact earth for a reason whatever that reason is is a mystery but I believe that in this situation they are trying to warn you what, of I'm not sure but I'm guessing that its to do with your dream.This also may sound weird but I believe that the man you keep sensing is trying to help you and he is trying to get you to pay attention to him (this explanes the throwing you into the mirror) and I also think he is the reason behind the dream I think he well sort of making you have this dream to warn you about your birthday.It may not happen to you but maybe to someone else in your family.Well I'm going to have another read through and see if there is any other way I can help you.Sorry its so long hope I helped 😊.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
I know this is going to sound werid but when you said that you were throw across your room and hit the mirror, I saw a phiyc on tv have a question like that. It turn out it was that girl's mind, it could be your mind that did that too. I'm not sure how it works but you must be very smart (😜)
GIRLIE ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: