You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Night Full Of Horror

Real Ghost Stories

A Night Full Of Horror

 

This was a few months ago. It was a late night and me, my mom, and one of my sisters were all sitting in the living room. We were just gossiping and rambling about things here and there. We have two ceiling fans one in the living room and the other one was in the dining room and they were both on. After a while the conversation started to get a little dull. It was silent until my mom spoke up and said "What's wrong with the fan why is it going so slow." At that exact moment the fan began moving extremely quick. We all looked at each other and sort of giggled it was an odd coincidence. Later that night I went to bed. I was falling asleep until I randomly woke up. I was really thirsty so I got up and went to the kitchen to get water. While walking to the kitchen I felt as if I was being watched but everyone was in bed. I walked over to switch off the lights and right when the room went dark. I heard someone whisper "hey." I turned around quickly startled but I thought it was my sister until I turned around and saw no one there. I slowly opened the door to her room and I saw her laying in bed. I ignored it even though it creeped me out. I went into my room and for some reason I left the door open. I crawled into my bed and at this point I wasn't tired anymore. Hours passed and I couldn't fall asleep. The whole night I felt like I was being watched. I got 2 hours of sleep that night. But I woke up panting because I had just woke up from a nightmare. The nightmare was about some odd looking person with the biggest smile who kept following me around my house and he was everywhere I went and every time I would see him he would whisper "hey." It sounded just like the voice I heard. To this day I don't get up at night for any reason. To this day I sleep with the door closed.

Other hauntings by littlebow320

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, littlebow320, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

littlebow320 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-03)
melda- I just saw your comment so sorry for responding this late but my mom actually has talked about bringing a priest into the house so he could bless it and she currently still wants to do so we are considering it if something else happens but lately nothing really has happened and we are planning on moving out so hopefully it doesn't happen again
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
littlebow - I have just read your comment to Spookie. It is very possible that the activity might escalate if you simply ignore it.

Most entities are looking for attention and might increase their activities when they are ignored! This happened to me, so I am giving advice according to my particular situation at the time but I am not suggesting that this is always the case.

If you are experiencing further activity in your house it might be a good idea to have your house blessed. This does not necessarily have to be done according to Christian rituals. Mine was done by a Catholic priest. (Please - I know people tend to get annoyed by religious rants and that is not what I am doing).

A blessing of a house we lived in many years ago dispelled all the negativity of what I was experiencing at that time. A cleansing of the house could also be very effective. Rook has a very good one on his profile page

Just thought I'd add this in case you and your family would like to consider going that route 😊

Regards, Melda
littlebow320 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
Spookie_ my sister is always saying how she feels as if something really bad happened in the house and she says how she doesn't feel safe in there also she says that the lights constantly turn on and off and it's constantly happening to her but I think that's just the house but I don't really think much of it Sometimes we feel random touching like once I felt as if someone grabbed my shoulder this has happened to my mom as well but that's pretty much it
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-18)
littlebow320 - Regarding the fan, possibly this could be put down to faulty electrical wiring but I don't have much knowledge on that subject. There are some fairly knowledgeable members on this site who could possibly assist you with that.

If you heard somebody saying "hey" and it freaked you out, that would explain your dream. It does not mean that there was a ghost haunting you in your dream but just that your brain was in overdrive!

This could perhaps have been a random ghost simply passing through and not one that actually resides in your house. On the other hand there might not be a ghost at all!

Have you had any further strange occurrences in the house?

Regards, Melda
Spookie_ (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-17)
Just realised I wrote literary instead of literally woops.

-Spookie 😕
Spookie_ (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-17)
Littlebow320-

This is really freaky if I heard a whisper in the dark I would Literary punch the air and running hehe. Also has your siblings/family experienced anything in the house to.

-Spookie 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: