You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Feeling Of Evil In My Home

Real Ghost Stories

Feeling Of Evil In My Home

 

My mother passed away on 15th April 2009. I decided to move into my mother's home and did the following month. One week after moving in I began to feel really sad, very scared, depressed and anxious. I never before really felt like this. I also felt this deep dark evil feeling inside of me which is kind of hard to explain. I never felt theses feelings before and I continue to feel like this.

Most of what I'm feeling is basically what I'm feeling inside. I did however wake up one night a month ago to a weird thing. First off I felt this stale air and a sense of evil in it. I looked towards the bathroom and the air in front of the bathroom seemed to be thicker and I felt something there. Before my mother died her home was always the safest thing to me. It was always filled with love, warmth and I always had a sense of goodness there. Since I moved in I have been feeling the opposite.

My mother used to tell me all the time that she was being visited in the evenings by her dead mother, sister and uncles on a regular basis. Although I have never experienced this, I am feeling that there is something in my home that doesn't want me there or wants to put me in such a depressive and saddened state that it will scare me out of there and to find somewhere else to live.

Can this be true and what can I do.

I am actually thinking about moving out.

Sometimes I get into this deep dark evil depressive state that I actually feel like I'm in hell.

It doesn't feel like my moms home any more.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jshef, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Hi, I am sorry for your loss very much I haven't lost my mother but I had lost my grandmother who I had loved dearly. Try to bless your house, take control of your house, let this unknown force know it is in your territory and you do not like it in your home, talk to someone I believe you but just talk to someone go to church whatever makes you feel comfortable God Bless You and Best of Luck~Katherine~ ❤
soul (1 stories) (54 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
Thanks for sharing the story.

I think you should ask the 'thing' what does it want from you.

Blessed be. ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-10-12)
Hey
You said that your mother would get visits from her dead family and relatives?
Don't you think it's strange that a lot of her family are ghosts? People normally don't see a lot of their families whom died.
The emotions that are being force upon you are indeed of the dark.
I believe you have a dark spirit there, or most likely a demon.
Demons like to make their victims live in the dark until they come to a weak vunerable point. They will then begin to possess the victim. Demons love to trick their victims by appearing into forms that makes the person comfortable.
I've demons and other dark spirits make me extremely depressed and anti-social. I would wake up in the middle of the night at 3am being visiting by (alive) family members. I thought it was strange.
I finally encountered this being, it turned out to be a elemental shape shifter. It could of also been a demon but it was actually frighten by me. It fed off my fears. There are more than of these similar spirits still living with me. However things are changing for the better.
Try putting salt at every entrance, especially the bathroom area. Say any prayers to God that can protect you. Using holy water can be good too.
God Bless
brainlessbandit (2 stories) (27 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
Heya! First off, allow me to offer my condolences for your loss. Losing someone as close to your heart as your mother can be almost unbearable. I should know.

Call me a skeptic, but somehow I'm not so willing to believe that your house is actually inhabited by an evil entity. It sounds more like you have a moderate to severe form of depression. Sometimes an event such as the death of a close family member or even moving into a new home can trigger things such as depression.

My advice to you is to get checked out by a psychiatrist and make sure you don't have depression. Problems like depression are very serious and can lead to very bad things. Go get checked out, even if you don't think your problems are psychological in nature. I'm not saying you're crazy or anything. I'm just a little concerned, especially after I read your little tidbit about how it sometimes feels like you're in hell.

If this problem is NOT psychological, then seek spiritual help IMMEDIATELY. Do whatever you can to make this go away.
cutechoy (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
yes there are all right...
you must cleanse your house...

Your mother might have a little anger to you but she dosn't tell you...

Just advice... 😐 😐 😐
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-08)
I'm also sorry for your loss and agree with the others. Have your home blessed and take control. I hope you can conquer whatever it is making you feel this way.
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Im sorry for your loss,It took me eight years to get over my own mothers passing.So perhaps some of what your sensing and feeling is connected to your mothers death.It will all feel very raw and you need to give yourself some time.Its difficult to say its a haunting at the moment,Id monitor the situation for the time being regards Jack 😐
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Honey anoint the doorways and window ways with oils of purity and cleansing and make theh sign if the cross, say God bless my home, heart and mind with love. Amen
CJ (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
I am very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never an easy thing, especially a parent and especially if you were close to that parent. Which brings me to my next statement.

In no way am I trying to discredit your story, but the emotional trauma of losing a loved one can, for lack of better words, mess up the mind. Depression and negativity are just some of the things you deal with after such an event and being as you are now living in your mother's house, I imagine that just doing so would amplify those emotions.

Having said that, I have also heard that life altering events can open a person up to experiencing things of a paranormal/supernatural nature. Other then the emotions of depression, anxiety, and "evil" you say you have experienced, have you experienced any physical evidence inside your mother's home (ie. Objects moving whether you witness it as it happens or notice it at a later time, any sort of apparitions, etc...)?

I agree with Surya that a cleansing and a blessing of the house would be a good idea. If anything it could very well lay your mind at rest and calm you, as well as stop the negativity emanating from any spirits that could quite possibly be there. There's never any guarantee, as far as I heard, that doing so works 100% everytime, but being as I don't necessarily get a feeling of maliciousness from whatever you are experiencing in your mother's home, I believe it would be a good idea for you to at least try the cleansing and blessing.

And also like Surya said, and I will stress this point, is that it is YOUR home now. Often times to put benign spiritual activity in a home at rest is to make it well known that it is YOUR territory and YOU are in control of YOUR space. You need to take possession over what is yours.

Whether or not you are experincing anything of a paranormal/supernatural nature, I cannot say for sure because I'm no expert. But I do hope the advice helps. Thanks for sharing your story, and keep us updated.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
Hi first and utmost my condolances.

Did you cleanse the property before you moved in? Maybe a blessing and cleansing to lay whatever spirits are there to rest.

Try burning some pure sandlewood after doing your normal cleaning chores, walk around the whole house with the incense, be sure to to do all corners. It seems that whatever is there is having the effect it wants on you. You must fight this.

I am sure your mother would not want for you to be driven out of what is now your home. "YOUR HOME" take control.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Surya
Www.sanskrit-yoga.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: