You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts are Everywhere

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts are Everywhere

 

My father built me a house 5 years ago. It was located at the back of our house where my family is living. It was a present to me after I've made it to college. I didn't have any idea that it was not the dream house that I always wanted, but a house that I will later regret having. So after graduation, I lived in that house. It was very nice, like I'm living in an exclusive villa in an expensive subdivision.

I started to feel that I wasn't alone there, on the first night I slept there, while at deep slumber, my mobile phone alarm rang at exactly 3:00 am. I was still sleepy, so I reach for it with my hands while keeping my eyes closed, but I can't barely touch it, it's not at the place where I usually put it before going to bed. I slowly open my eyes, and then, to my surprise, I saw a lady in front of my bed, more like a sillouette of it, that is standing in front of me. I closed my eyes again and hid myself under they blankets.

I don't scream. I don't know what's up with me, but all I know is I'm not alone in my room... in my own house... in my own "GHOST HOUSE". Several times I experienced an old lady in my bathroom, children playing in my kitchen, a man hiding under the stairs and a lady in my room. I was always scared, all days of my life, it's like I'm living in hell, my life is consumed by my fears for years... when I realized it. They're not causing me harm. I think they are friendly and they just don't like me living alone in that house, thats why they come there and decided to stay, so I'm not alone. Day by day, different kinds of sigthings happen in that house, even my friends see them living with me at times. But I think they are not harmful, so I'm not scared anymore.

Believe it or not, not all ghosts you see out there can cause you harm. When I see them, I feel them and I smile at them... though sometimes I'm frigthened, these people who are not with us are helping me in some way.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

CalypsoKimm (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-06)
Maybe your house is build on a place where much stuff happened in the past. As I read, they will not do you any harm. ❤
LoneDruid (7 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-05)
If I would be in your place then I would never have lived lonely in any new house because first of all I need to get used to it and when you first saw that woman near your bed if I would have been there than I would just jump off the window screaming for help. No matter the ghost were friendly or not, because I am not familiar with them. 😨
BlackMurderknot (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-20)
So,do you still live in that house? Maybe they don't want you to be alone or some materials used in that house attracted the ghost

Always take care!

-Blackmurderknot
CearaIvory (2 stories) (22 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-06)
I think it's more, all ghosts CAN cause you harm, just like every living thing can cause you harm if it chose to. It's just not every ghost does or wants to.
belennety (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
Maybe so!...but I have studied paranormal for a while and it sounds like you might have built the house over something sacred to the spirit... Maybe old indian barial ground could be... Or maybe your parents house is haunted/or you maybe furnished the house with something the spirits are attached to see what kind of foundation your house is on... Spirits are attracted to limestone and bruit clay,, somethings for you to look out for... Take care...tampabayparanormalgroup [at] yahoo.com/or my website at tbpghaunting.com
muahh (53 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-27)
maybe sometimes, you can talk to them... At least not only do they keep you company, they can also help you from being bored 😁
elner (38 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-09)
lol just the same with UFO'S what's the meaning for searching for them theyre just beings or imaginations they don't hurt us
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
Good outlook Ayie. So many times people assume that since the house is haunted it must be a bad thing. I believe you are right in that they are there to make sure you do not get lonely. Just make sure you spend some time out there in the world visiting with fleshies too! Lovely story. Thank you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-01)
Oh of course ghosts are not always scary! I live with my brother-in-law(and have since he died 5 years ago!) and he's the funniest guy ever! Never meaning harm and even looking out for us. I have lots to say and will post some stories soon.
NOEL 10-25 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-12)
since the house was built by her father himself, it appears like those spirits may have been transient spirits that later on decided to stay in the house permanently. they were probably attracted to the house's ambiance (the "piece of quiet" sorta thing) as no one else lives in it. it would a good idea for ayie carey to have someone else who knows about these stuff check them ghosts out.
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-11)
thats very interesting that they are there even though your father built the house himself. How do you think they got there?
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-03)
well, that's true, whenever you see another ghost or spirit, don't consider it was being in hell, because no matter what, they cannot do you no physical harm unless of course their intentions are big and they really hate you and want to cause you so much harm, they probably could. Ayie, I'm not being mean, ok? I don't want anybody including some ghosts to hate you, that was just an example. I really do think that those ghosts were just lonely and wanted someone's kindhearted company, hmmmm, someone like yours. Well, laters, Happy new year, hope you had good holidays and take care. :-)
Georges (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-11-06)
I don't see how finding information on the house would help this time, considering her father built it just 5 years ago. Unless you're talking about the father's house next to hers.
ratterrier68 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-11-05)
I would be scared too.....I have a question..was your fathers house haunted too? I agree with you I think they're just trying to keep you company?
well...good luck with the house and mabey try to find some information on it?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: