You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Who Follows Me Everywhere

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Who Follows Me Everywhere

 

We teenagers always have ghost encounters, but adults are never ready to believe it. Whatever it is, I am sharing this experience (well, the experience is still not over).

I am a 13 year old girl (please don't consider my story as fake or something). I live in India, Maharashtra, in a flat. Before telling you this incident I want to tell you that no one has been killed or executed before my family came to this flat.

This incident has started happening over and over again from December 2013. It all started when I was following my usual time table of chores. I was passing the kitchen when I saw an image of a girl dressed in white frock, long black hair, staring at me with her white eyes. It almost took me away from the world when I saw her. I rubbed my eyes to confirm just that I was really seeing this. But she really disappeared.

After this incident she has really started to freak me over. I can feel her breathing right behind me when I am not looking. I can really feel her following me everywhere. I always feel her right above me when I look behind to see that no one is behind me.

I don't know what to do. Even now she is not letting me type this incident to you. She is really freaking me. I need to finish this typing work right now. Well I am feeling that I have to end her and my relation in anyway she is thinking. She makes scary sounds whenever I am alone at the house. So I always switch my TV on whenever I am alone. The sight or sound of even a drop of water makes me shudder now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FreakyGirl13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lionofjudah (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-01-15)
My little friend I would absolutely love to help you. Please email me and we will converse. I know this is a very serious situation. I have been there in a little bit different way but they are all the same just different in rank and order.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-13)
Hello FreakyGirl13, I could understand how you much are disturbed. But first welcome to YGS. Be do not be scared. Be bold. That is the most important thing. If you get scared, the spirits get emboldened and if it is a negative or harmful entity, it will feed from your fears and drain you out of your energy. So my advise is, first be bold and don't get scared. Secondly, you better have some discussions with your parents or anybody, who is living in the house and explain to them what you experienced. It might throw some light. Kindly post anything relevant, if others have experienced or seen the girl.

You can communicate with the entity, if you are bold enough. You can request her not to startle you or to make her presence known to you and you can also acknowledge her presence. I feel that it might be a spirit wanting to see the light. Perhaps you might lead her.

Please tell me, if there is no untoward incident that happened in your flat, what about other flats in the building. You can ask your neighbours. Please maintain a journal and inform us the developments.

But be bold and don't get scared.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
modz27 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-12)
I agree with dwelly. You may try telling. I did that when I was in grade 4 and until now, I'm 27 years old and the ghost have not bothered me yet since then. I just told them "I don't care if you sit beside me, sleep beside me, or follow me anywhere I go just please do not make me notice you at all. I respect your presence and respect mine." Then I prayed Our Father afterwards. Then everything went well.

If it do not work, do not try talking directly to the ghost like having a continuous conversation. Though the ghost may seem harmless, you still do not know. It's best to ask a priest depending on your religion. They know how to help you and how to help the ghost. The ghost may need something from humans in order for her to go to her world.
MyselfandH (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-11)
I have a ghost that follows me too. Mine has been here for a while. On any given day I can tell you whether he is 'here' or not, where he is in the room and how he if feeling. Although your ghost sounds sinister-ish mine is a very good friend and we talk all the time. Try to talk to her and find out what she wants, or how you could help her, why she is attaching herself to you or maybe how she got stuck- resulting in her now being the way she is: stuck between worlds. Ha, only 10 minutes ago I was just browsing the computer silently, peacefully and I begun to suddenly tear up and then cry for a straight 5 minutes. I had no reason to be crying, I just was and felt a huge amount of sadness running through me. I believe it was my ghost making himself known because I knew he was there afterward and I was so certain he was here I went searching the house. Hey! Even as I type this I can here footsteps up and down my house!
Harry (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-11)
Hi there, where in Maharashtra are you located. I pursue such matters as I like to get to the bottom of such things to know why they occur. You can email me on harrymkumar [at] yahoo.com
gamerx (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-09)
this case happened to my grandma too but in a different manner, so I advice to share with your parents that you are felling uncomfortable living in the house, and being a indian too I would advice you too get a poooja (religious ceremony) done for you flat
Best of luck for future 😊
dwelly (7 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-06)
The spirit doesn't seem particularly harmful. What you have to remember is that ghosts are still people. They were once alive, just like you were, and are prone to human behavior. You mention that the spirit is a child - children are typically very bothersome. They'll hang on you, breath over your shoulder, tug on your clothes: anything to get a little attention because they're that high-strung. Spirit children are no different.

If these occurrences are really bothering you, trying sitting down and asking the spirit to stay quiet. When I was around your age, I had a child spirit in my house as well. It got very bothersome and a tad scary when I'd hear her humming or see things move around. I liked the thought of having a ghost around, but I didn't want to deal with all of the freakishness that would occur. So, I sat down in the living room and asked her kindly to stop making noise, as it was really starting to scare me, especially at night. I told her she could stay in the house, but that she had to behave or I'd ask her to leave. Since then, nothing has really happened in my house, and it's been years. I'd really suggest that you try this out for yourself:)

Good luck, and thanks for sharing your story.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-05)
You know, she seems harmless. Prateeks advise seems pretty good. I don't know what a chalisa is, but but people's traditions are important ways for the spirit and the physical to get along. Thankyou for the story.
bluephoenix150 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-04)
Im 13 about to be 14 and since I was 4 I've seen, heared, and felt things and no one would be their. In your case I would check the history of the house, or get a good recorepder and try to comunicate with it.
cjfreezee (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
you should make urself busy... Maybe it helps you and As evryone said you should find the history of the flat...
danielreiduk (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
Maybe if you ignore her she will try harder to get your attention, which may scare you even more. Similar thing happened to me in my mother's house, I heard breathing and felt as if I was being followed, my cupboards opened randomly sometimes and on one occasion I seen the face of this ghost peering out the closet at me. I think it was one of my grandparents, both have died in the house. Be brave and talk to someone, it does help. 😁
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-02)
My real experiances started when I was thirteen I still am but not for much longer, it gets better if you tell someone preferably your guardian or parent. I told my friend who have been so supportive and understanding. My parents don't know but I have the help here and of my friends.
mishalasif (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-02)
iam also a teenager. I believe you. Dont feel alone ok. I have also encountered many ghost experiences.
mishalasif (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-02)
iam also a teenager. I believe you. Dont feel alone ok. I have also encountered many ghost experiences.
prateek-soni (12 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-01-02)
maybe that ghost want to celebrate new year with you so please don't forget to wish her happy new year and Happy New Year from me.
prateek-soni (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-02)
firstly clear out the history of the flat and learn some chalisas (they always works) it can maybe a lost soul which had'nt got light chill out and try to ignore her but very first find out the history of that flat. And if you want any type of advice on that freakin girl mail me at prateekgamer72 [at] gmail.com.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
JordanHart: 😆 Honestly, and I say this with all sincerity, superstition has absolutely nothing to do with believing in ghosts. Take the number 13 for instance. Many people believe in the superstition that it is back luck. But, I know there are many members of this site alone who love anything to do with "13". 😆 That's just one example.
JordanHart (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-01)
I'm not sure what to say. I've never really thought of myself being superstitious. Until last weak I thought I knew for sure that ghosts weren't real... Now I'm having second thoughts.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: