You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: They're Everywhere 2

Real Ghost Stories

They're Everywhere 2

 

Since me previous story 'They're Everywhere' I have experienced even more strange goings on. For those who have read the first part of my story you will know I was experiencing paranormal behaviour and a lot of strange things had happened to me, within the past week a few more things have occurred...

In our bedroom next to the bed is a small walk in wardrobe. The doors to this are made of wood and instead of panels on the door there are wooden slats fitted across, the gaps between the slats are about a centimeter wide and they face downwards making it visible to see up in to the wardrobe. This kind of creeps me out as I always have the feeling someone is stood in there peering out at us.

The other night me and my boyfriend were lying in bed watching TV with the lights off. I sat up to find the remote to change the channel and saw in the corner of my eye a ghostly image of a man stood at the side of the bed next to the wardrobe. It made me jump and I span round to see there was nothing there, when I told my boyfriend what had scared me he said he had the feeling a man was stood there a few days ago... I had just left for work leaving him partly awake in bed, he said he had rolled over with his back to the wardrobe to get back to sleep and had the feeling a man was stood behind him watching him.

While I was at work I rang him on my dinner break as I usually do and was speaking to him in a quiet corridor so as not to disturb the people in my office. The corridor is used for storage and is full of large wooden doors where the storage is kept. I was stood next to one of these doors while on the phone when it opened a couple of inches in front of my eyes, I moved back a bit thinking that maybe someone was in the cupboard and was coming out, then without warning it slammed shut with a loud bang, this made me jump. Then the phone went dead. I was also experiencing being cold at work and was sat at my desk with my coat on and several cups of tea for three days!

I am ALWAYS cold back at the flat and I noticed last night it was colder in the bedroom and noticeably colder near the wardrobe, which is strange as the window is on the opposite side of the bed.

I came home last week to find the wardrobe doors wide open, I left them open until my boyfriend returned home, kind of in a stubborn way telling myself 'He left them open, he can close them' but when he came in and noticed them he asked ME what they were doing open and claimed he'd not been in the wardrobe. Also, (this one could just be my imagination but I thought I'd give it a mention), I have walked in the bedroom about 3 or 4 times now to find the quilts thrown back in a heap on the bed giving it the effect someone is lying under the covers hiding. They form into a human shape and I always think it's my boyfriend winding my up by hiding under it but when I pull the covers back or squash them down with my hand no one is there.

Again last night while lying in bed I glanced over towards the wardrobe and could swear I saw what looked like the movement of a small child pop its head up over the bed then back down again.

I hoped this was the last of it all but after speaking to my boyfriend again on my dinner break today he said he woke up to find the KITCHEN cupboards wide open, then said he has closed them a number of times today as they keep opening? His friend was round while I was on the phone and my boyfriend also told me that his friend had walked through our hall to use the bathroom (passing the bedroom door, which was wide open) and shouted to my boyfriend that there was someone lay in our bed. Of course when he had checked no one was there.

It's spooky and exciting! But I don't think I want some of these spirits hanging around, especially the man in the bedroom. But I'm curious to see what happens next as well as becoming slightly freaked out.

Other hauntings by Hanbobs

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hanbobs, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
If it is something, It sounds like its attached itself to you and a get the feeling its at the begining of his, her attention seeking. Going to your work is a worry though. Dont be to scared, its not tryed to hurt you. 😊 Jack
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-14)
Thanks for the comments 😊
Cosmogal - I have a feeling this was the man who I've seen in the bedroom and he possibly could have followed me to work. We've also noticed they like to switch the lights on when were out and open and close the curtains... I was at a friends on Saturday night, while I was out my boyfriend walked to the shops to get some cigerettes (The back of our flat faces the main road and the front of it faces the carpark and gardens) as he was coming back he passed the back of our flat and the 3 windows to the Bedroom and Livingroom, he noticed that the curtains were wide open and the lights were on in both rooms. He hadn't left the lights on or the curtains open. When he had walked around to the front and stepped through the door he was in darkness - no lights on and no curtains open...
I am feeling more comfortable around these 'things' now, so on my next encounter I'll try to communicate with them. Thanks! ❤

JazzeyJay - Thanks 😊 My dad is like that, he won't believe it until he see's it or will try to make some sort of excuse as to why 'things' happen. He admitted to seeing something though which is in my story 'Dead Relative Protesting to Ashes being Scattered' so I think he has been slightly forced to believe.

I'll keep you all posted, you never know - there could be a 'They're Everywhere 3' But I hope not!

Hanbobs x
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
I wouldn't want any of them around! I feel the same sort of creepiness in my bedroom when the closet door is open or cracked. I keep it closed and whenever my fiance who is a skeptic see's me closing it, he will ask me, "What's wrong, you don't want any of your ghost friends looking at you?" He watches the paranormal shows that I like watching, but he is a non believer. I always tell him that one day he is going to see something that is going to make a true believer out of him. He says well, if there are really ghosts out there, I would have to see one with my own eyes to believe it. I sure hope you and your boyfriend find a way to get rid of them. I don't like the feeling of never being alone in my own home or there's always someone watching us, no matter what we're doing.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Hahah! I don't think I would want the man in the bedroom either. 😆
What sort of emotions do you feel when you sense/see him around? Do you have any ideas/theories on what is haunting you at work?
I think many people (including myself) would feel the same when trying to communicate with a spirit. 😆
Keep us posted.

God Bless.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
As long as these spirits are not trying to hurt you, then I would say that they probably just want attention. You said you felt very cold at work for a couple of days, and mentioned a strange occurance when you were on the phone with your boyfriend. Do you think the ghost of the man followed you to work? I noticed you said you were kind of scared to communicate with them. Once you feel comfortable enough, you can start out slow by saying I know your here, you are welcome to stay as long as you don't mean any harm, or you can just simply tell it to go away. They don't seem to be malicious, and as you get more comfortable then you could possibly try to help them if need be. I'm sorry I couldn't really help. Good luck, and let us know if anything else develops.
Take care 😊
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Tell me about it...
I'd feel the same... Hahah...
😆 XD I find it interesting for people to be able to see and communicate with this thing, but if it happens to me...
Kyaaaaahhhh!
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Kind of in a way... Yes I do. But I'm too curious not to try it.
I like the thought of being able to see them and would love to communicate but then when it comes down to it I get scared and want it to go away! 😆
I'm just a big whimp really!
Hanbobs x
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-10)
Wow. Do you fell scared to communicate with these ghosts? Sorry I'm just asking questions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: