You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Feeling Of Being Watched

Real Ghost Stories

Feeling Of Being Watched

 

For the past months, I've been waking up between 2:55-3:12am every other night. (About 23 days out of a month) I wake up to chills, noises and the feeling of being watched. I've even, and I swear to you on this, have felt something run up and down my back, and even move my hair. It scared me so bad. I fled to my parent's room and woke them up. This has been consistent to now, and I'm finally looking up some information and asking around to find out what it is.

I feel it throughout the day to as well, and practically everywhere I go with my friends, something weird happens. An example would be when my friend and I were in my bedroom, watching funny videos and trailers to movies, the chain hanging from my fan (that had been still the whole time), started to sway in a circle, faster and faster every second until it was hitting the light. She freaked and ran out and I reached up and grabbed it and told it to stop when she walked back in IT did.

I'm not angry, but I do miss sleeping, and I'm just curious about it. I don't think this is just my imagination anymore, not after seven months and witnesses...

Please help me. I refuse to use a Ouija board, and anything such that'll cause trouble.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, twilight116, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
See my comments to "Dead Silence." You don't have to submit to this kind of treatment. This is not what God wants for you, and you don't have to take it.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
A good start would be to tell whomever it is waking you to stop it when it happens... Forcefully! Just say, "Stop it! Stop waking me up every night! Maybe you don't have to sleep, but I do!" Yell it! Get mad! I went through similar things in adolesence and I told it to stop just that way and it did. This told me that what it was was not malevolent. You just keep in mind that whatever it is, you are more powerful, even if it doesn't stop... And if it doesn't stop, I would take other means of getting rid of it.
Good luck! Keep us posted! ❤ 😊
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
I was having problems waking up around then for a while. Someone sugested putting a cup of salt water next to the bed and dumping it out each morning oddly enough it seemed to work pretty well.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
The time you are waking up at is known as 'Witching Hour' It is said 3am is to be the time where 'evil' is at it's most active. Apparently (dont quote me on this) Jesus died at 3pm, therefor making the complete opposite time of 3am the most active time for Ghosts/Spirits, Demons, and Witches.
Hanbobs x
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
My grandad, grandma and my dad (when he was little) moved into a house and the neighbor told my grandma that they wouldn't be living there long--no one lived there long, because there was a "haint in there" she said. My grandma told her that they didn't believe in that. One night grandma told grandpa to sleep in her room to see if he could catch "that rat" that was in there.Well,he thought he did, but when grandma heard him say "I got you now!"and heard a commotion, she ran in there and turned on the light only to find out that he had tackled the coffee table. The so called "rat" that my grandma referred to was really the "haint" that the neighbor spoke of. When the light was off and you were laying in bed at night in that room, something would start at your feet and run back and forth, slowly moving up your body. The light switch was a pull string over the bed and when you turned the light on, it was gone. They moved out not long after that, with grandad saying that "you can't catch what you can't see". Twilight116, your story reminded me so much of the one I just told that I figured I'd share that one with you. I don't think that my grandparents were Christians at the time so they didn't know how to deal with it--they just left. As to how to deal with your situation, I agree with what Trudy said. Good luck and GOD bless!
Trudy (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-24)
Dear Twilight,

Are you a Christian? Usually I advise people on how to anoint their house with oil, but you need to anoint yourself too. The reason I like to take a small bottle of olive oil and ask God to bless it and make the oil holy is because it is more biblical then using Holy Water. Anointing oil has been used in the Old Testament for anointing priests and kings. Here is some advice for you.

1. Pray to God for help. Do not pray to Michael the arch angel.Hebrews4:16 and Jude 9

2.Put on the armor of God. Pray it on. Ephessians 6:10-18. Anoint yourself with oil and ask God to put a hedge of protection around you. Job 1:8-10. When I anoint myself, I make the sign of the cross on my forehead.

3. Read the Bible out loud. If you are good at memorizing then memorize Bible verses. When one reads the Bible out loud it acts like a sword against evil beings. I like John 3:16-17, John 14:6, Colossians 2:15, Romans 8:26-39, Phillippians 2:9-11, 1 John 4:1-4,and the book of Psalms.

4. Take the oil and anoint every door and window make the sign of the cross on the doors and windows. As you are anointing say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Phillippians 2:9-11.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 in every room.

6. Go to a door that leads to the outside and command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus. Anoint that door.

7. Do this once a week for 1 or 2 months, then do it once a month for a year, then do it once a year.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-24)
Very smart to be sure that you don't want to use a ouija. Those things usually cause more damage than they are worth.

Start off simple. Try burning sage in your room. More often than not, it calms spirit activity.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: