You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dead Silence

Real Ghost Stories

Dead Silence

 

This story is true and weird, because I was in school with noisy classmates around me. In 2004, is where it really all started. I was ready to leave school after the graduation and then I saw this weird man with a black suit on. He just looked weird to me, but I thought it was just an old man that was dressed for the graduation.

I saw him again, five years later. I was dozing off, because the class was so boring. All of a sudden... The old guy came through the teacher. I couldn't believe that it was him for so long. He tried to come closer and I tried to say something, but I couldn't I was petrified. All my classmates for some reason stayed quiet. Actually, the whole room was quiet. Finally, the man touched my face. It felt like he drained my life force. Nobody noticed me struggling. It was like they didn't even exist or maybe I didn't exist. I then tried to pinch myself awake, because it had to be a dream. Luckily, it worked! I was wide-awake, but I still could see the old man. He just stared at me, smiling. He murmured," don't fall asleep".

I tried to put the pieces together and I finally thought that it might be a teacher. He haunted me in school and he wanted me to wake up. Just like a teacher trying to wake up a student. Makes sense right, well I was wrong. It was death himself. He wanted to take me, but he knew that I was the wrong person. Confusing as that sounds, my soul is damned. I know that I'm about to die early, but how can I be certain that it was death himself. Well, like I mentioned before, he sucked the life force out of me.

A year later, I saw him again, but this time he wasn't haunting me. He was near one of my classmates, who was also dozing off. I had to do something the room was starting to get silent. I woke her up by force, by pinching her neck. Then she woke frozen cold. She was sweating everywhere. She said, she had dream of this old man. I said, " It isn't a dream".

I need help reader! Was this spirit really death himself or a vengeful ghost, who hates sleeping students? Every time I hear nothing, but silence I know that he's lingering somewhere. They say that in scary movies, loud noises can make a person uneasy. What the viewer doesn't know is that, the silence can also be deadly too. The thing that saved me is that I pinched myself. I'm lucky I did that!

The End

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
yeah, I guess so, but the thing about me is I have trouble keeping myself awake. When I'm either comfortable or bored I fall asleep.
KirstyLouise (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Hmmmm.
Peculier indeed.
Well maybe it's someone looking after you?
Making sure your getting the most of you education
I don't think it was death, for he decides when death will fall apon you. Not yourself.
I don't think your dammed either or you have a curse.
Maybe this isn't as bad as it seems, I wish I had someone to wake me up!

-Kirsty
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
Kaay thank you for understanding this story in particular and Moon he's not just in one school. He's in every school I go too. He appears when I'm falling asleep in class, it's weird!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-23)
Obviously you need to start a legend at this school about this ghostie. And be sure to include how to protect yourself from it.
kaay16 (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
That's pretty strange, do you think it could maybe be a sign? It's even stranger that he reappeared after 5 years... I know this is kind of cliche, but if he appears again to you and tries to make any contact, just try saying somthing along the lines of "The power of Christ compells you!" If that doesn't work, I suggest running your butt out of there!

Good luck!
Ps, I'd love to hear more 😊
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
Hi bldfalcon! Sorry it took me a while before checking back in. No, I haven't encountered him, but I have had a similar experience. You can try reading my story "Who Was That Strange Woman?" to know more about my story. After that particular experience, I felt really really weak. And coincidentally, she was also wearing an all black ensemble! A friend of mine who's a medium told me that it's a lost soul who gets attracted to people who have very strong energies (auras). They feed off your energy in order to survive. Weird, I know. One way to keep them at bay is of course, PRAYER. Believe me, it works. ❤

Blessed Be!
tee_jo1980 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-29)
Have you ever looked into the history of your school? It sounds more like a teacher or an ex-worker of the school. I thought at first that maybe it is someone from your past or a past life until I read the part about him going to the other student. I don't think it is Death though, Death doesn't let you decide when it is time. ❤
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
No, Pjod it's not Freddy Kruegar! Lol If it was, I would be dead already don't you think.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
ok. Did this guy look like Robert Englum at all? I'm sensing some kind of connection here, not sure exactly what it is yet, but I'll get back to ya.
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
I admire your courage, and concern for others. I believe you are truly a good person.

He (the spirit/ghost) seems to be able to communicate with you and others, so it seems you should be able to communicate with him.

Things could get hazardous if you do this..., ask his name, ask who does he serve, ask if he believes Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I think these questions could easily anger him, and you might even get hurt in some way. I don't think he can simply kill you. If he becomes threatening, command him to leave in the name of Jesus Christ.

As Christians the Bible tells us to "try" the spirits. Satan is the Father of Lies. Don't simply believe whatever they tell you. Put them to the test.

Try to memorize and recite the "Lord's Prayer." This seems to work for a lot of people.

God Bless
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
yes, thank you guys for the comments. I don't sleep in class anymore, after that experience. But when I'm starting to rest my eyes for a quick second, I see a black figure coming to me. I know is that mofo, it has to be him. It's a curse I have to live with as long as I'm in school. S.O.B.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
Maybe you and your classmate both have something important to accomplish in life. Sometimes guardians can be mistaken for such creatures as death. Maybe what was being taught was something you needed to know, or maybe you just need to do well enough in school to accomplish what is expected of you. I don't think you are damned.
If death wanted you, he would take you. ❤
Meowmix_Symphony (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
I don't believe that death would show up for only sleeping students, as Fuchsia said, it is most likely a former worker. On top of all that...it's just plain creepy, hope no one else sleeps D; -I sleep in class a lot- 😲 😢
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
When I was young I heard a sermon that was about death. The paster said that we all had an appointment with death and that only GOD knew when it was and that HE was over it. He was talking about physical death, but there is also a spiritual death which is eternal seperation from GOD. Be careful about the first (physical),but be concerned--be very concerned about the second. I don't know if death is really in a person or not--it just happens and maybe the devil or one of his demons are there to collect the souls of the ones who don't belong to GOD, but I know that life is in a person and HIS name is the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
thank you! What do you mean he seems harmless to you, have you encountered him before?
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Judging from the way you describe him, he could be a lingering ghost of someone who used to work there. He was probably a teacher or school staff, which is why he seems to be very particular about sleepy students. While he seems harmless to me, I would still suggest caution. Keep yourself on the safe side always. Praying is your ultimate weapon against these beings. Blessed be! ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: