You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Going Crazy

Real Ghost Stories

Going Crazy

 

I have heard many stories from my friends about how they see things and feel things and I have always wondered to myself if some of their stories were way to out there to be real. Now I will admit that I have had some creepy things happen to me but to me they were all just 'dreams' or at least they felt like dreams to me. But now that I'm sure that I have had my own experience I told all my friends I was sorry for doubting their own experiences.

The day I had my experience I had been feeling funny all day, I had been feeling as if someone had been watching me all day so I felt very out of it because I was so focused on trying to find out what it was. I was very disconnected from my friends that day because I felt that if I told them about what I was feeling that they would think I was making it up because I was the only one who had really never had an experience. So I kept it in all day and as my day started to finish I was moody and grumpy and so was everyone else.

Later on that night I was getting ready for bed and I felt something crawling up my back kind of like some one was running a finger gently up and down my spine. I thought it was my boyfriend who was sitting right behind me watching TV so I gave it no thought and took my place beside him to lay down and rest from the day.

Needless to say I didn't sleep well and I was tossing and turning all night dreaming (or so my boyfriend told me in the morning). I couldn't remember any of the dreams I had that night, but I do remember glimpses and flashes of different things like a basket filled with flowers (I think) and a white dress of some sort. As my 'dreams' progressed to darkness I remember opening my eyes just a smidge and looking up at my darkened TV, as I was looking at it I noticed something white on the floor. As my head began to travel down I saw a small girl standing in a white dress that looked like it had come from my dream and she was holding a basket like the one from my dream.

The girl couldn't have been older than 7 or 8 but instead of a happy look on her face I saw fear and nervousness on her face and she seemed to be standing over something that was on my floor as if she was watching for something bad to happen. I looked down to the floor to see what she was hovering over and I saw a woman (I'm guessing her mother) bending over on the floor and she seemed to be trying to pick up something with huge sweeping motions of her arms. She also seemed frightened and worried about something. I tried to blink but my eyes didn't seem to want to shut and as I tried I looked back at the mother and girl and they were looking at me as if waiting for me to say or do something to them. I tried to call out something like 'who are you?' and all that but when I opened my mouth the mother and girl vanished.

After a few minutes of staring into the dark I jolted up and the motion made my boyfriend wake up and grumble asking me what was wrong and yet all I could get out was "What's going on here?" before falling back onto my pillow and falling asleep.

Later on in the morning I told my boyfriend what had happened and he told me he had no idea what I was talking about and that he didn't even remember waking up to ask me what was wrong. Some help he was...

I still have no clue what it was, I have been told that maybe someone lived here before me and something happened that was bad but there is no evidence of it in any records and I have also been told it was something telling my to be careful about something, to me those don't click in my head... Am I just going crazy?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paranoia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

haterandloverofghosts (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-31)
You said that the girl was in a white dress with a basket full of flowers. Maybe she was a flower girl in a wedding and somehow she died there. As for the mum, I can't explain.

Wish you the best 😁
tee_jo1980 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
I don't think you are going crazy, I think something did happen there. I had similar experiences. When I was younger I dreamt of this girl in my room, I watched go into my parents bedroom and look out the window. There was a car parked at the end of the driveway, so I heard her run down the stairs and seen her jump in the car. The second she jumped into the car I jolted out of the dream, opened my eyes only to see this girl actually standing in my room. The whole thing repeated, just like my dream. I told my aunt the next day about it only to find out that there was a girl that use to live in the house and was killed in a car crash, in the middle of the night. This girl had been friends with my aunt, but I had no idea! It wasn't the only thing that happened in that house but it was a very similar experience to what you had. Dont be scared and you are not crazy! Maybe do some reaserch about the property you are on now. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: