You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Pictures In Nevada's Towns

Real Ghost Stories

Pictures In Nevada's Towns

 

My son, some of his friends and I recently went to a place called the American Flats just outside of Virginia City, Nevada. I had heard stories of this place and wanted to go see what all the hub bub was about. Upon arrival along with the history and the decrepit look of the place, you definitely got an eerie feeling. I definitely wanted some pictures but I never dreamed of this.

We went into the underground tunnels there and I just decided to take some shots with my Nikon D-40 camera. The only reason that I actually really looked at this picture closer was because it looked as though it had a double exposure which never happens on a digital camera. Give me some feedback to what you see between my son and his friend in the tunnel one is original size and the other is enlarged but not retouched or changed.

The next one is inside a place in Verdi, Nevada. This building caught my eye the first time I saw it and I wanted to try and get some pictures especially after the last picture at the Flats. So we went inside and I just took some shots down an empty corridor. And this is what I brought home. I thought it was amazing because the walls are very clear as is the generator on the right but there was nothing in this room to cause reflection nor dust so I was very surprised when I got it home and looked at it on my computer.

Pictures In Nevada's Towns 1
Pictures In Nevada's Towns 2
Pictures In Nevada's Towns 3
 

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cmpshn81, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AmberTaylor3323 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
In the third one, I think I saw a second face! Just behind the very obvious one, it looked like someone with a pointed chin. Also, I live in Carson and would like to go to that Flats place. You said just outside of V.C., but to which direction?

Amber ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
It'd be nice to have a set of comparison shots made of the same places, but with someone who has somewhat less shaky hands.
cmpshn81 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
And Dan thank you for confirming what I also saw it as if he is standing there looking at me leaning on the wall and if you look in the background there looks to be what might be a saddle. And there was nothing in this room. So thank you for your feedback and the confirmation!
cmpshn81 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
Thank you for your feedback ladies and gentlemen it is greatly appreciated. The third picture to me is very clear and I think unquestionable as to what it is. But the first two and it is not easy to see. Is a figure looking back at my sons friend I cannot tell if it is a woman or a cloaked figure but you can clearly see the eyes and hood along with ectoplasmic trails. I outlined the figure in white and then left the second one alone so maybe you could see it without the outline please look and see if you can see it the head is between my son and his friends head just to the left. Thank you so much for the feedback.
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
I don't understand what we're looking at in the first two photos, but that third one IS creepy. It feels like there's someone's face filling up the entire screen. I don't exactly see the man's collar, but there definitely is this atmosphere of "being stared at," and I don't usually get that from online ghost photographs. Thanks for sharing these!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Good catch, I also see a man in a black suit with a white collar in the third picture. That is pretty creepy. Thanks for posting. 😊
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Darkness I see what you see as well... It took me a few attempts to but everytime I look at this picture it gets clearer.
Freaky!
Hanbobs x
SmartBoy6198 (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
in the third picture it liiks like pennywise the clown "IT" 😭 which is very very scary
VampireLord (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
True. If you look closely at the picture it looks like its coming either towards the camera or it seem to be falling to the left.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
I definitely agree VampireLord this is one photograph which I can see something quite clearly it is quite freaky in a way, I hope a lot of other posters will be able to see this also.

Thankyou

Dan
VampireLord (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Yeah Darkness I noticed it to. I for one belief that you can photograph ghost and its not always fake.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Hi cmpshn81 thank you for sharing your story and pictures I don't know if it just me but in your last picture with the generator on the right, I can quite clearly see a figure of a man in what looks like a black suit with a white collar he seems to be standing side on with his face looking directly at you? As I said maybe its just me but would like to see what other people think also.

Thank you

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: