You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: A Boy Showed Up In My Picture

Real Ghost Stories

A Boy Showed Up In My Picture

 

On April 21st, 2016 it was our last night in Arizona we went to Peter Piper Pizza and my aunt showed us this video she took in her garage and the video had all of these orbs in it. A night or two before she showed us that, we had stayed the night at her house and I was staying in my cousins room and her door just slowly opened by itself. The window was opened but it was not that windy and the way the door and window were set up, it would have shut the door, not slowly pushed it open. I then checked to see if it was maybe the dog, but there was no sign of the dog or anyone being there.

Since I have to fill the space here's another story!

On June 7th, 2017 at 6:14 p.m. I was packing to leave the next day to go on a weekend trip with my dad and I took this picture of my dog on my bed, in front of my window and everything was normal, nothing wrong or weird at all. A few nights later on June 11th I changed my screen on my phone to that picture I took, so my phone automatically zoomed in on the picture. And in the picture there is a boy standing there. He was dressed in a blue shirt, black or grey pants, shoes, and short black/dark brown hair. Next to him is this white face or orb in some type of bubble. I didn't notice this other thing until my aunt pointed it out. I just thought it was a circular mirror that you put on your dresser at first and then I realized I don't have one of those. My aunt said this other thing next to the boy looked like a woman/girl with a halo above her head. There's actually another face that showed up in this picture as well. So there's a total of three.

Before moving into this house we knew that at least three people died there and that a fourth person, a young male hung himself even in or close to our yard from a tree.

A few months ago our neighbor told us that his stepson hung himself from a tree in one of the neighbors yard that live across from him and that he had on a blue jacket. I think he said his step son was in his twenties when he died, this is who I believed showed up in the picture. We also live across from a grave yard so I'm not so sure about the two.

Other hauntings by gstories

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gstories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Twilight1011 (9 stories) (308 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
Also, I have another quick question, as I just saw the option you clicked on when it came to you submitting your experience, what kind of help are you looking to find on this experience? From what I read, this happened at your aunts house, before you moved away right? Is there more to this that happened afterwards, that you didn't tell? Like do you think they followed you to your new home? Because from reading what you wrote, the only thing that happened was noticing something in a picture that you took before you left your aunts, and moved away 😕 I don't mean for that to come off being rude, I'm just asking if more happened, or was it just the picture? Seeing something in a picture that you took, that you know wasn't there while taking it, is pretty freaky, so I don't mean to sound like that isn't creepy. Again, hope to hear from you soon 😊
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (308 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-02)
I hate to even bother asking any questions on this experience, seeing how this was submitted at the beginning of the year, but in hopes that the OP is a regular here, and checks up on their stories, I'd still like to ask... First question being the obvious one, do you still have this picture, and if so, would you be able to share it here? Second question being of the "boy" you said you saw in your picture, but then at the end, you speak of a near by neighbor who's step son committed suicide in a near by tree, but you say he was in his early 20's? That's a bit confusing to me because when I think of a "boy", I think of a kid, and a male in his 20's, I think of as a young man. So was the picture of a young kid, or young man? I hope to hear back from you, as I'd like to know more on the details. Thank you for sharing your story.
Amzu17 (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-01)
This is quite interesting so would you mind uploading that photo?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: