You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Message From My Deceased Grandmother

Real Ghost Stories

A Message From My Deceased Grandmother

 

This story I am about to share with you the reader happened in early 2006. My Grandmother, God rest her soul died of an acute form of cancer which since the her time when she was told she had cancer and until her death was all within a couple months. It all happened to fast and she died on new years day 2006.

It was very hard for me because it was the first loved one in our family to pass away so it was very painful.

Four months later...

My Mother was visiting my Grandfather in NJ. Cooking, cleaning & just spending time with him is what my Mother was doing for him. Later on that day my Uncle Jimmy stopped over and asked if he could speak to my Mother personally. My Mother had asked if there was something wrong? My Uncle asked my Mom to come over to his place because he wanted her to check something out but my Mom could tell something wasn't right with my Uncle but decided to check it out.

My Uncle lived maybe a mile away from my Grandfather so it wasn't a big deal. My uncle brought my Mom & my Step Father into his kitchen & said "I didn't want to really talk about this at first but you gotta listen to this..." He then pointed his attention to his phone message machine. My Mom being the religious and easily scared type asked what this was all about. My Uncle replied "Well I got this message on here & its definitely Mom on here." Meaning my Grandmother who was at the time deceased for over several months. My Mom refused to listen to it at first but my Step Father listened to it and confirmed 100% it was my Grandmother! My Grandmother's voice could be heard singing my Mother's name softly and very peacefully,"Judy-Judy-Judy" on the message machine. Almost in an "Amazing Grace" way. My Mom did eventually listen to it and knows it was my Grandmother's voice. My Mom thinks it was a confirmation that She (my Grandmother) is in a better place now & is pain-free!

I got some chills for a minute when I first had heard the story but was filled with a lot of good emotions when I thought about it all. My Uncle did trace the call from the message but it was from some non-existent number from Canada. We have absolutely NO family or any relatives from up that way...

I hope you enjoyed my TRUE story let me know what you think...

Other hauntings by Timothy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Timothy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SafetyTorch (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
That truly is an amazing message. I heard that ghosts/ spirits can control technology. Were you able to listen to it? Also did they save it?
MidnightDeath (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-04)
That's an amazing story I can't believe that happened 2 yhu it must have been great 2 kno your grandmother has gone 2 a better place 😳
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-06)
Dude, that is an inspiring story. Its a Tad creepy but in a nice way. If I were a family member, it would give me peace.
save437 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
Thats great! She didn't want your family to be worried, for serios! That's great!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
There are several stories on here that are similar to yours... I think it's very cool that those from beyond are so resourceful!...I think I might try that when I go 😆...Believe me, SOMEBODY'S going to hear from me! 😆
Great story, thanks...
Dtothepartyvan (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
I think this story is a little bit scary but when you think about it its touching.

Im sorry for your lose.
Thanks for posting it.
Soldier1 (5 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Phenomenal story. I would save that tape and enjoy the dedication she has for your family's feelings.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
I'm very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I know it's hard when they pass away because grandparents are very precious and closest to your heart. I believe your grandmother found a way to tell your mother and the rest of the family that she is ok. Thanks for sharing your story with us. 😊 ❤
HoneyWest (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Dear Timothy,
Wow!
What a great story!
From what you have described it does sound
Like your Grandmother was making contact
Not only to let your Mother know she is okay, but, to let all of you know that she
Is okay.
Thank you for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: