You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Helpful Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Helpful Ghosts

 

A friend put me on to this site and urged me to submit so here goes apparently my experiences as she puts it may be interesting.

Well I guess really I have had ghosts (spirits or whatever) my whole life (as long as I can remember anyway). It's kind of like I have people standing behind me all the time whispering to me. I have two university degrees (working on a doctorate right now for my third all in business) and really these 'people' have helped a lot with that. They whisper me the answers to exams, they whisper me encouragement when I am down and tired. They have saved my life on one occasion. I had a friend who was going on a snack run from the beach and he asked if I wanted to come and they were literally screaming at me not to go and I didn't and he had a car accident and died.

General knowledge is fun especially when I can trot out expertise in a field that I have never studied, know intimately the contents of books I have never read and am seemingly infallible. I am multi-lingual just because I literally have someone constantly translating for me in my ear and telling me how to say what I want to say.

They have helped my career no end. I'm an HR manager and I am considered extremely good with people, perceptive and politically astute and its largely because there is always a voice whispering what people really think or what really happened or what is going on behind my back in my ear and offering me constant advice.

Have I ever seen them? No. I catch flashes in my peripheral vision and I can feel hands on my shoulders and on my back very frequently. I seem to have good fortune when I get nudged to do something unparticular and get steered away from the crappy stuff.

I have never heard a name from any of them but they just feel friendly and I guess really I don't know what being lonely feels like. Its like I always have someone there letting me know for a fact that I am never alone and that no matter what I am loved. I have never gotten the feeling that I am wished any harm just that no matter what I must succeed and that I am loved beyond belief.

I have an aunt who says she is a medium who told me that something is talking to me but she didn't know what. I do know a few things about them though firstly that at least one are very old. I know because when I was quoting once a lecturer commended me on my knowledge and said that he had never had a student who actually spoke middle French. I don't actually speak it I was just saying what I was told to say and it's a fairly rare language by today's standards and several people have recognized that the Latin vocabulary that I have is far from the Latin taught today. I hear 12 separate voices on a regular basis with a couple of others who 'drop in' from time to time and I can recognize that when I do feel a touch which voice it belongs to as it were. I know that when I directly talk to them they talk back so I can ask questions; float hypothetical's and so forth. The other thing I know for a fact is they obviously learn. I mean I learn myself but I get advice on new items, articles of legislation things I should know and get told about current events.

I was trapped in an awful relationship for a long time (I had gotten a girl I was seeing pregnant) and they told me I had to do the right thing but then 5 years later they said it was time to leave now and that I was good and honorable and that it was time to go where I was meant to go and I left my wife and was in no relationship for a little while then the girl I met at university and had dreamed of your all those years turned up and now we are in a relationship.

I have read many scary encounters on here (I had a browse), many perplexing encounters and everything in between. I have never been spiritual person but in all honesty if it's actually true and I am not just slightly odd then I have nothing but good things to say about ghosts. They make me smile, the comfort me when I am alone, they look out for me and they do anything to help me.

My friend said to let you know that no one of my immediate family is deceased (apart from one grandparent) and I can't think of anything to account for having a group of ghosts with me but what I can say for sure is that I hope they never go away because if I lost that feeling of never being alone then I don't know what I would do. I have lived throughout Australia and Europe and they have never gone away except once for a very short while when my family and I went to Tintagel in England and they told me that they couldn't come to a certain place but it would be alright and that they would be waiting for me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TeflonBilly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
one thing I find a bit troubling. Everything you mention about these "guardians" reminds me of the "Masters" who had contacted Brian Weiss while he had been treating a patient through hypnosis. You seem like a very intelligent person, obviously educated. You never took the time to do a little research into what or who these intelligent beings are? Going so far as to imply that they may be ghosts? I'm not trying to punch holes into your account or anything. I know that if I were in your shoes, I would be searching/reading up on anything and everything that could shine a light on the identity of my guardian voices.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
I am just curious, here. WHAT was the certain place that they told you they could not go to?
Thank you.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
it is said that before we leave home and enter into the physical world, we create a chart for ourselves. Certain things we need to experience while here, so our spirit will grow/learn--and knowledge is what brings us closer to God. We are assigned a spirit guide, who helps us map out our chart on the other side. We are anxious, while creating this chart on the other side, trying to cram in as many hardships as possible for our spirit to learn and grow from. It is our spirit guide who talks us out of charting too much for ourselves, reminding us that we can always go back yet again to learn those lessons we missed. Our Spirit Guide helps us stay on the course we charted for ourselves. Deja Vu, the distint feeling that we have said-done-been that before, is our subconscious realizing we are exactly on the course that was charted for us. We all have a Spirit Guide to help us stay on course... How fortunate to be able to hear yours. It's been a long time since I had Deja Vu, and I can't help but wonder if I am on the course that I created for myself.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
I suppose this could be relatives from your past who have devoted themselves to protecting the future lineage. However, I think the spirit guides theory is more probable. Often times spirit guides can encourage you to see more clearly what you already know, even if it's something you've only seen or heard once in passing. It's possible that you may be able to draw from their knowledge, though to what degree, I can't say. Perhaps they really just bring out the best in you, and give you a little helpful nudge in the right direction now and again?

Thank you for sharing your story!
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
cristine1969, how could you possibly be the deciding factor on what ghosts can and can not do? I would tend to believe someone who is experiencing this stuff and seems to have quite a bit of experience over a hollow, "They can't do that" type of post. I think that it is very cool that your ghosts are doing this for you, TeflonBilly! However, I have to agree that it seems sort of too good to be true. Be sure that they are indeed doing well for you! It sure seems that way at a glance though!
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
ghost, spirit guide, guardian angel whatever you call them you are very lucky I wish I had just one but no luck anyway

To cristine1969 have you ever noticed that ghost know your name so if they can learn your name they can learn so maybe YOU should learn your abilities
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
radish hit it below.
Sounds like you are able to hear from your spirit guides. Spirits are very diff from ghosts. If what you claim is true, these voices are not coming from ghosts, but indeed, your spirit guides. I just recently found out about these guides, and I've been researching, trying to learn how to come in contact with mine. I may have scared mine off, with my "not so kind behavior", I have demonstrated in the past. I am learning as I go along.
radish54 (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
Sounds like you are in touch with your spirit guides to a highly unusual degree.
Denni (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Wow! I wish I had one!
But to me it sounds more like a guardian angel! 😕
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Hey!

I didn't read all of this, I kind of just skimmed it because I really need to get back on my homework. I'm working on being a pre-school teacher 😁

But anywho, it sounds like you have some really good beings by your side. Just please listen to them, I mean... They saved your life, so yeah. Great story! ❤ 's
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Your lucky you have ghosts who help you with your homework! Thanks for sharing with us, ❤ KatieChan 😊
cristine1969 (5 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
Hi. I read your story and what it sounds like to me is that you are a psychic, and I am not sure as to what calibre, but ghosts are not able to tell you answers on an exam. That sounds very phony to me. Being psychic gives you insight (it is not a guess). Ghosts are not able to tell you things like that, but they can tell you things that they knew from thier past when they were alive. You talked about your aunt being a medium (emotional medium) which means she is able to converse with ghosts. She can communicate and hear them talking.

If you are able to converse with ghosts on a regular basis then that is an emotional medium and being psychic makes you very talented. Be careful though as I know that having a talent as that can bring in other ghosts that are menacing---not so much evil but a real pain in the neck.

Read up on your talents and discover who you are abilities, and do not lie to yourself. There are a lot of people who are "gifted," but they are not double-gifted.

Good Luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: