You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Helpful Spirits Or Guardians?

Real Ghost Stories

Helpful Spirits Or Guardians?

 

I have a lot of interesting stories to tell so I will tell you my first one. My first encounter with spirits or possible guardian angels was positive. I was quite young at the time but remember this encounter as clear as day. This experience could have been what set me up for the future in terms of interest, belief and knowledge of the paranormal, who knows? But it is interesting nonetheless.

I remember being in my bedroom within my bed cot (which is how I know I was quite young), which faced the window. At the time the curtains were closed because it was night time and I was supposed to be asleep.

Somehow my blanket dropped on the floor, either over the cot or though the gaps. I can't quite remember how, but it was definitely on the floor as I was wide awake and not sleeping probably due to being cold.

The next thing that happens is that I suddenly see a glowing blueish white light starting to emanate from behind the cot, from the side that was facing the window, and that it was getting stronger and glowing more brightly. I remember just looking at it and that I found it fascinating, I wasn't scared at all. I think I was that young I didn't know it wasn't normal.

All of a sudden two men popped up from behind the bed cot, they were also blueish white and slightly see-through but glowing! They moved together side by side and did the same actions simultaneously. They both looked similar, with curly hair, skinny frames, and they both held both hands up to their chests with palms facing forward and fingers curled down, almost how dogs hold up their paws when they are on their hind legs. They quickly moved from behind the cot and towards me. They were slightly crouched over too, possibly due to what they were going to do next.

They both picked up my blanket off the floor, put the blanket back on me nicely and very matter-of-factly turned around and went back behind the cot. The blueish white light then faded behind the cot and they disappeared behind it. They didn't even look at me or smile, it was like they had one job to do and they did it! And that they were not to interact with me. I don't mind though, because I think they must have done that for a reason and their intentions were good. Maybe if they hadn't done that I would have been really ill? I don't know, but I am thankful for having my blanket put back on me that night!

When I speak to my mother about this story, she says she remembers me speaking about it the day after it happened and that I kept telling her there were men in my room.

I wanted to post my first ever experience on this site because I have read so many interesting stories on here. I will be back to write up all my other ones.

Thank you for reading!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Minky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-13)
I get the most charming image of these two ethereal English chaps sneaking in like they were playing cartoon burglar, doing their job, turning on their heels and taking their leave ❤ Sounds to me as though they were some sort of elemental who happened to catch wind of your little situation and chose to set it to rights! I wonder if they kept a general eye on you as a child without your ever knowing:-)
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-06)
Hi Minky,

It's always good to read beautiful experiences like this! I believe in guardian angels, so maybe they prevented you from getting sick like you said or from maybe falling down while trying to retrieve it. Who knows? 😉

Thank you for sharing. ❤
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-06)
Minky - Very strange things happen that I don't think anybody can explain. Perhaps you were in a half-dream state, perhaps you were fully awake. I don't know but it had a very positive impact on you which is all that really matters.

Regards, Melda
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Minky,

Loved this! Great details, I was able to picture everything easily. You are very lucky to have witnessed this.

Thanks for sharing 😊
Dee
Awake1111 (18 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
I forgot to mention that when I have an outa body experience I did the same thing with my palms. Everytime I heal or protect myself in the non physical dimension I hold my hands up palms forward and I send energy like right after my dad died I literally healed his spirit I put my hands up like you describe and I sent gold light into my dads spirit and it was such a divine experience I felt so much love peace and oneness.
Awake1111 (18 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
That is so awesome. I remember I was contacted telepathically by a women who whispered hello cara to me which is my name and the way she said it was so soft but so divine her tone was so different than our tone and she showed me an image of what id say was heaven it was all gold and light.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-04)
Hi Minky - that's a very interesting experience and I'm glad it wasn't a frightening one.

One of my maternal uncles remembers seen a hairy hand trying to grab him from his crib and crying his lungs out until my grandmother came to pick him up, then, the hand would disappeared only to come back some other time.

Did you ever see again those blue men?

Looking forward to read more of your experiences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: