You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Head Of Jesus

Real Ghost Stories

The Head Of Jesus

 

This event happened last year during the Road to Emmaus play that my church has on during Easter. My family and friends had all gone to our church to go see the play because it is incredible. There are live animals and also one of the top 10 American Idol's attends my church and in the play he is usually Jesus.

This time due to American Idol he could not attend so we had a replacement. They were singing and I had felt like I was being watched and I looked across the auditorium and I saw the head of Jesus. It was floating and as soon as it appeared it disappeared. I don't really know what I thought? I think I had just imagined it but I have no idea whether or not I truly saw it. It was also the same night I had given myself to God. I bring this up now because Easter is coming and I will be going to see the Road to Emmaus. Also lately, I have been feeling many presences around me and I have been hearing my name called. It happens right next to me ear and its a whisper unless I'm at school walking to my car its a more of a mournful calling as if whatever it is is asking for help.

I'm the type of person that believes that pretty much everyone is out to get you that they are stopping you from reaching your full potential. I have never seen them just heard them.

Other hauntings by canthisbereal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, canthisbereal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-26)
Since then I hope you haven't had any more incounters with the incubi. Hope all is well.
May God bless you for being so brave to post up wonderful news.

Qt
Believer4Sure (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-30)
Well, if it was the head of Jesus then it is a good sign. Don't get scared. Be happy.
*=Believer4Sure=*
Madainneag (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
This is a really interesting story. It reminds me of something my Dad told me when I was young. He once told me that when he was little he was playing in a tree in his backyard one evening, and suddenly he saw a floating image of Jesus' head in front of him. He was so startled that he dropped the little toy tin airplane that he had been playing with, hopped down out of the tree limb, and never went near that tree again even to retrieve his toy. My Dad is not a particularly religious person, and other than this story I have never heard him speak of anything supernatural happening to him, but it is something that I have always remembered.
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
I agree it is a sign and how wonderful it is when its from god.Thanks
paulo (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
yah that's true, they said seeing is believing, but if god talking about just believe it, because god loves us

God speed you!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Yes that was Jesus that you saw. Hallejulah, you shall be blessed.
I have seen Jesus's image at my church the day I got baptized. I have seen him in many other occasions before.
Those presense you sense with the name calling are demons. Mainly demons will call out your name get your attention to invite them in. Do not answer them ever. If demons are around, then that means no human spirits will want to be around.
It is true, when you get closer to God, more evil will come and try to break you away from God, however I must suggest that you seek a way to find out your Guardian Angel's true name. Once you find that out, then He/she will be able to protect you, and keep away demons like mine is.
God Bless
omgisitreal (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
hes probably appeared to you as a sign of he is with you becuase you gave yourself to him. I have also seen images of mary, jesus and one of a saint in front of me so again it could be just a sign to say that he is with you or even looking out for you!

As for the other presences it is most likely evil. Anybody who believes in god will always have evil around them even if they don't feel them because evil is trying to prevail and it wont! So becuase you gave yourself to god you may have evil around you trying to stop you. NEVER give up and always have faith and pray

God Bless!
mileyfan (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Maybe Jesus want's to talk to you or convey some message. Try to be in touch with him. Maybe he want's to warn about something. 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: