You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: No One Believes Me

Real Ghost Stories

No One Believes Me

 

What I have seen is unexplainable and some people brand it as impossible. I was laying silently in my bed one night, everyone was asleep when all of a sudden I heard the loud footsteps coming from the hallway. Being used to my younger sister Ella, 8, getting up all the time, I went to see if she was wandering around so I could quietly take her back to bed. So I opened my bedroom door quietly and stepped into the hall way. I caught sight of Ella who was wearing a dressing gown that dragged along the wooden floor. I ran up the hall way and put my hand on her shoulder she was ice cold! And as I spun her around to see her face it wasn't her! I gasped as I stared at her long golden locks of hair and her spooky blue eyes. She gave me an evil look and slipped out of my grip and ran up the hallway and through the brick wall at the end.

I looked around in horror at what I had just seen and went back to bed feeling scared. I wasn't usually scared because I had been seeing ghosts since I was 6 years old but my family hadn't believed me and said it was just my imagination playing up. But I knew it was real.

One time I was sleeping at my nan's house and we were watching tv when my nan randomly whispered "A secret between you and me Nicolle. I have seen ghosts too. And I believe you see them..." Suddenly the tv flicked through channels and the lights flicked off and a shadowy figure stood by the doorway.

One night I was at my friend's house when we started talking about whether we believed in ghosts. My mates Tammie, Alice and Jade all said no but I said yes. They all wanted to do a Ouija board but I refused as my nan had told me not to because she had experienced many bad things due to the board. So they tried it and we ended up bringing some evil presence into the house. The light bulbs blew, the tables shook and we could hear someone screaming and a man's voice laugh. Tammie and Alice started to cry and went home scared to death but as it was jade's house, I said I would stay with her and she began to believe that ghosts existed. She told her parents that she had just seen the ghost wreck her bedroom and they believed her.

Since all of this my parents still don't believe me. And I have written down how many ghosts I have seen within a month and it adds up to 13 ghosts. I would like it if anyone could tell me why the ghosts are attracted to me? And also, if this is normal to see so many ghosts in a month.

Thank you very much.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nicolle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostreader1000 (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Nicolle,
First of all I am a medium I see sprits quite often and sometimes I would have the pleasure of talking to them asking questions. I have a lot of experince dealings with ghosts I am not in any organization though no do I want to be I do not go looking for ghosts the fact is you are a medium you see lots of ghosts. And for goodness sake never play oround those boards. They are bad news very bad news. I would advise you to just keep your life simple and do not go into any situation with hunting ghosts that would be dangerous ok. Just go on like normal and keep it simple.
Pakman555 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-29)
It is not normal for the average person to see 13 ghosts a month. But, in my case, I see hundreds a month. Don't believe me, I'll send a spirit to you to prove it! JK, but, seeing spirits is very common for me. Need any info about spiritts, email me at pikachao555 [at] yahoo.com 😜
chellyma (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-20)
Well, I don't play around with those Ouiji Boards at all and I know that bad things come from using them. I have no paranormal experience so I'm sure that's quite alot! 😉
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
I believe it is normal for you and me. See I see ghosts too! Just not much at the moment... Anyways we are specail and not like the others. Keep us updated on your sightings!
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
nicolle has your dad ever seen ghosts before that. Ghosts can tell you stuff about who did it and why they did it. The person who might of done it may have killed them in anger.
nicolle (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
olivia your right because when my dad was younger my age. (13 years old) he did a oijja board (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and his mate started to talk how her dad did before he died and they could see somebody at the girls bedroom window when no one was home
nicolle (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
thankyou for posting comments to my story and I am going to need all the luck I can get.
My nan is seriously ill and we hope she will be ok
Qtgrly111 (2 stories) (58 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
stay strong
if you have any more experiences I would like to hear about them here is my email address
qtgrly111 [at] yahoo.com
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
I have to agree with Martin and Brittany you have nothing to fear. I learned a saying long ago. Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. Being brave isn't about not having fear, its about being able to function despite the fear.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
leroyvang, courage is not about having no fear, it's about dealing with your fear ;) I like the title of a book I once saw: "Feel your fear and do it anyway".
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
leroy, Don't be scared. I have had paranormal experiences since I was a young child. I have never feared ghosts. I was always intrigued by them. A grown man can too be scared, but there is no need to be. Do you fear people. I'm sure you don't. Ghosts are just that, except in a spirit form. Keep your chin up, and tell your wife. If shes any kind of woman, she will understand.
leroyvang (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
im scared now... I do too believe in ghost... But I'm too scared to even tell anyone... Not even my wife. Cause a real man can't be scared of anything... But deep inside I'm scared to death,
Stanly (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
The reason why you see ghosts is because your special and you should be VERY proud =).
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
you can talk to them if you want to but they might just want to get attion from the real world ouija boards can be dangers when your alone ouija boards can bring the past back and the ghosts can tell you what happened and how they died
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
i know what you are talking about. They line up to you am I right? Some of them mait not know there way and need your help you can tell them to go to the light it will be ok. Some of them mait not know they have passed away.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
It sounds as if you have the gift, and if you do then the spirits are attracted to you like a moth to a flame. It also sounds as if you come from a family that has a history of pyschic ablities and if this is so you may discover other ablities you didn't know you had. The number of entities you spot in one month is going to change from month to month, once they know you can see them I would expect you to see more. You will need to find an experienced medium who can teach you how to turn your gift on and off so that you are not being bothered all the time. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: