You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Boarding Schools Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Boarding Schools Ghosts

 

This story takes place about 5 or 6 months ago I use to go to this boarding school since about 6th grade and I'm a sophomore in high school. Any way I roomed alone at the time because my roommate quit the dorm so my friend Brianna stayed the night with me. Its was about midnight or 1 o'clock in the morning. I woke up and I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and walked the couple rooms down to were the bathroom was. By the way the dorm is really haunted it was opened in about the mid 1800's. I did my business, but while I was sitting there I heard this deep dog type growl, I mean it just came out of nowhere. So when I was done I checked every stall and there was nothing that seemed out of the ordinary so I went back to my room.

As I was lying down on my bed I heard a weird noise like a pen falling on a piece of paper or something. By the way all the lights were off because we can't sleep with them on. Again I heard the noise, by this time I was sort of creeped out but not really because living there so long I was sort of use to it but it still get creeped out a bit. So I got up and checked the room and tried to wake up my friend but her, she's a heavy sleeper so after a while of no success I turned the lamp on that was located on or cupboard type thing. I laid back down and fell asleep very easily.

I have many more stories about this boarding school this is just one of them but I hope you enjoyed it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bebr2012, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
wow do you think they will let me come and investigate the school one day cause it sounds like an awesome place to get into contact with spirits. 😊
bigdreams10 (2 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
wow I really have to agree with mileyfan this is kind of creepy but everything happens for a reason!
mileyfan (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Weird! 😕 I mean this type of hauntings happpen and I m really freaked out with this experience of your's

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: