You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Boyfriend's Place 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Boyfriend's Place 2

 

As I have mentioned with my last post, my boyfriend to a place 6 blocks away from my residence.

He moved there mid of last year. It is an apartment and he is on the second floor of the building. He was the one who scouted the place and I just accompanied him to get my opinion about the place, if I like it or not. The first time I went there it was still unfinished but even so I want to see the place.

We went there around 8 in the evening and since the place is not yet finished there are no lights there and one occupant on the said floor. The second floor has 4 units. My boyfriend will occupy the 3rd unit. Let me describe to you the place. The living room is on the left side, the dining area on the right. You go a bit further, the bathroom on the left, the kitchen on the right. The end of the hall is the bedroom and next to the bedroom is the laundry area. So we went there and as I have mentioned no lights yet, we used his cell phone which has a flashlight on it. We entered the place and my boyfriend went to the bedroom right away, I was left to explore the living room area. I didn't feel anything in the living room area but when I went to the bathroom that is where I felt a different energy. In my mind, I saw a boy, around 15-19 years of age, wearing a white sando and a shorts. His hair is short and he looks harmless. I said harmless because I didn't feel any negative aura or energy when I saw him. He was standing below the shower and just staring at me. I didn't bother to talk to him since I am new in the place. I went to the laundry area and that is where I saw a shadow of a man about 5 feet tall. He disappeared right away. My boyfriend came and asked me what I was doing and I just plainly said that I was doing a scan in the place. He showed me the bedroom. Nothing spooky there in the bedroom. He asked me if I like the place and I said yes. He paid for the 1 month deposit and 2 months advance then after 2 weeks, he moved there because the place is ready for occupancy. That is where my encounters started.

First instance:

I was doing the dishes when all of a sudden felt like someone is standing behind you? That's what I felt. I looked behind me and there was nothing so I shrugged it off and continue doing the dishes. After a few seconds, I had this feeling that someone breathed in my nape and kissed me! Every single hair of my body stood and I just said "OK! Do not disturb me! I'm doing the dishes!" Whatever it is the feeling that I had went away.

Second instance:

I was cooking for dinner and in my mind there was a man in black standing in the laundry room staring at me. I suddenly had the urge to look behind me and there was nothing.

Third instance:

I was putting the grocery in the cupboard when suddenly I felt drained. Then in my mind, there was this man in black again staring at me. I was sweating and I feel like I need to vomit. My boyfriend noticed it and he told to rest in the bedroom. In the bedroom, he noticed that I am getting pale. He forced me to go outside the place. The moment I stepped out, I feel like I am back to myself again. No more sweating, my color is back, and the feeling that I want to vomit is gone. We stayed out for an hour and when we got back the light in the kitchen is flickering then it stopped. The next day my boyfriend texted me that the light in the kitchen will not turn on and he will just replace it with a new one. I just concluded that it might be wiring issue.

Fourth instance:

I was in the bedroom, waiting for my boyfriend from the office. I was facing the wall half asleep but I know that I am not dreaming when this happened. I felt the bed shifted like someone lay down beside me then I felt someone embraced me. Like it's cuddling me. I know it was a ghost because of the cold feeling in my back even though I was wearing a shirt and shorts. Also the temperature that time is around 32 degrees Celsius so there is no way for me to feel cold and besides the door is closed and the fan is tilted upwards and it is moving so definitely it is not the fan. The window is on my foot and it is covered with a curtain and the curtain is not moving so it is not the wind as well. I just shrugged it off again but I don't want to move because it might pin me down and harass me. Talking about paranoia. It just cuddled me and I can feel whatever it is that it is kissing my hair and my shoulders! I didn't feel any dread or fear just peace and serenity. My boyfriend came in and then it was gone.

There are other instances like the bedroom would be freezing cold during the day which is around 30 degrees Celsius. The shadow person appears in some instances. It will sometimes be on the wall, in the bedroom door, or in the kitchen.

I am just curious who is that who cuddled and kissed me. In my mind it is a male entity but the appearance is not clear.

Thanks for your insights. God Bless.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

IsThisReal0101 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Oh that's really creepy. I've realized that in most of your stories you are very in tune with the entities around you. I'm convinced that my house is haunted but I never see anything or things happen when I'm out of the room (I'm pretty positive it's not a bad spirit but a mischevious one) . Just curious, are there any ways you know of for other people to become in tune with spirits around them? 😜
ycekreme (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
I know exactly how you felt. I think I had the same experience. Until now I still can't make sense out of what happened. It was scary, though. 😕
mukesh_cap (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
hey raven, sobrang salaamat. Like your stories, they are alwyas reali interesting, I was plannin to visit philpns, but I will be sure atleast, won't visit place now that you mentioned;-)
6thsense (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
I have read all the part of your stories. There's always a part of "IN YOUR MIND" I was wondering maybe you read lots of ghost stories and watch lots of horror movies, cause sometimes we think we saw something but it's just our imagination. 😁
Eduardo (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
Hello my name is Eduardo I would like to speak with you my email is eduardo.tafolla [at] yahoo.com thank you 😁
silksharp (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
i personaly think that the boy is cuddling with you because mabye he wanted comfort like a mother to a son and as for the shadow I think that it did cling on to eiather the resident of the other unit or some item of the other unit.
filipinagurl (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
wow very interesting. How can you image a person without seeing them I want to do that
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Hmm, that's very strange... I wonder if it may have been something attached to the person living in the 4th unit?
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
[at] deviousangel

I forgot to mention that the 4th unit was vacant again. The day the occupant left the 4th unit, I can't feel nor see the black shadow anymore.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
[at] logan

The black shadow did not emit any negativity so I assumed that it was harmless. So far, I can only feel him when I am in the laundry area but lately, I haven't seen him.:)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Thank you for sharing your story. Have you tried doing any research on the complex? Do you know if anyone may have died there, or if there were any other buildings on the land before the apartments? The male entity doesn't sound good but the boy seems harmless enough. I can't imagine that the dark entity that drains you would be the one being nice to you, so I think it's possible that it could be the boy. A lot of people may tell you that it's a demon or incubus but I don't think so, because it seems not to give you the vibe that the man in black does.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Hey...

Just very curious... If you saw what you saw when you visited this place before renting it... Why did you even take this place?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: