You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Possible Almost Sex With A Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Almost Sex With A Spirit

 

I'm a 22 year old female who recently started living alone for the first time. I've been rather stressed and working and drinking a lot the past few days and had a weird experience last night.

I went home immediately after work and fell asleep really early, around 9. While I was asleep, I had what felt like a sex dream, but solid. I could actually feel a body and for lack of a better word, a penis, pressed against me. I didn't feel threatened, or anything but horny. Right as we were about to start having sex, a different person, a woman with brown hair, shook my shoulder to wake me up. I actually felt her shake me. I felt like the woman was benevolent, trying to do me a favor. Once I was awake, I couldn't move anything but my eyes even though I desperately wanted to sit up. The first person was gone, but I could see that the woman was still standing next to my bed for a few seconds. By the time I could move, she was gone.

Also, the same night after I went back to sleep, I was awakened by another person, a woman, in my apartment but outside of my bedroom. There was also a dog at the foot of my bed wagging his tail. It seemed like an innocent visit, like maintenance. I wasn't sure that she knew I was there, and I tried to say something but again couldn't move. All I could do was breathe a lot and blink my eyes rapidly. I also had a feeling that there was a small, female being in the corner that had been with me every second of my life, but I was frightened of her.

I feel like I may have invited this to happen to me, because I read a bunch of scary stories right before bed and have been dwelling on not having sex a lot.

Am I just having weird dreams that extended a little bit into waking? Could the first person be an incubus? Nothing like this has happened to me before. My mother thinks that the woman and the dog are protective spirits, but she's very concerned about the sexual one and has suggested cleansing my apartment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cadettej, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
yea the woman and dog are protecting you.
Don't you understand that the dog is staying beside you so that he'll chase your ghost lover whenever he'll see him. And I think the woman might be his wife and she's stopping him to have sex with you, I also think that the first person left her, because he got attracted by you.
If really the woman is trying to protect you, then it means that the man is devil.
mysteryspace (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
very strange indeed. My first thoughts when reading your story are of accidently tapping into parallel universes, temporarily swapping places with these 'interdimentional' beings. It's almost as if us humans are evolving faster than we can understand - and the way we percieve time and space is being altered. Just a thought anyway.

Sounds quite scary though. I suggest just trying to be as mentally positive as possible when in your house.
IAmTheUnison (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
If what you say is true, and the woman and dog are protectors to you, then I'd have to say it is probably likely that the sexual spirit is in fact an incubus; a demon that has sex with women in order to feed upon their energy.

Normally, I would not suggest jumping to any conclusions before getting all the facts (and I still don't), but if the other two spirits appear to be trying to protect you from this sex spirit. I'd suggest taking precautions to remove him before something else happens.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
I think you might want to explore what's going on. If you click my username you can access a forum where you can talk about this without being judged.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
I think you need cleanse your apartment too, I don't want anything to progress and get worse or something. Thats so weird.

I agree with DeviousAngel, too.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
I think it's a combination of the above. The fact that you had a lucid dream and were unable to move when you awoke points to sleep paralysis and your standard lucid dream, but the other things, such as the dog and the entities you sensed, could be very much real. I think it's also possible that the woman woke you from your lucid dream because she felt you were too vulnerable, and it's possible that you attracted an incubus that tried to take advantage of you while you were asleep.

I'm not sure on any of this, but I think it's very possible. Most of the spiritual activity sounds residual, with the exception of the woman who woke you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: