You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Using The Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Using The Ouija Board

 

About three or four years ago, me and my mom decided to try using a Ouija board to contact a spirit we knew to be the dead brother of my step father. Our first encounter with him was saying a transparent figure sitting on the couch. My mom was asleep on the other couch and thought someone was here so she said hello and he disappeared. She then asked my step dad if someone was here and he said no but when she described what he looked like my step dad found a picture of him and showed it to her and asked if this is who she saw and she said yes. He was surprised and said that's my dead brother Monty.

Later we were having things happen around the house as if he was trying to get our attention. Books were flying off tables at my mom, everything on top of the refrigerator fell on top of my step dad's head, and once while watching a TV show about skeptics saying ghosts don't exist a floor fan lifted in the air and flew across the room. The last thing I remember happening before we made a Ouija board the hall lights began to turn off and on the doors were opening and closing and drawers in the bedroom were opening and closing. My mom was scared to death and yelled for it to stop. And it did!

So I made a Ouija board out of paper and put it on the kitchen table and we used a glass cup as a pointer. We asked many questions. It was strange the first time because the glass moved by itself. Me and my mom kept asking each other if someone was pushing it but no we weren't. And you feel drained of energy. The spirits use your energy to move it if they don't have enough. We have used the Ouija board several times. But we will never again!

I will posts more stories about it and post what happened after using it the first time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fallingstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SFE11795 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
the fact that when the TV said ghosts don't exist then the fan flew up and across the room. How scary! I'd have probably had a heart attack or something
stuffedanimal321 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-12)
This is very much scaring me. I fooled around to my mom using an Ouija board and thank god she said no. So did my Nana. They believe it is very bad. Even though we arent super Religious! Now that I know that this could happen... I'm happy I was not aloud to use an Ouija Board 😊
MirandaofFaerie (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-27)
Good point SundayDrive. I personally think that the board is a nuetral thing. Good or bad can come from it... But it is something to be careful with and don't mess around it.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Why is every ouija story automatically a demon? I understand that you can't tell who it is, where it comes from, those things. When you are in the library and a ghost walks down the aisle of books it doesn't seem like everyone comments that it must be a demon. Most people say that is neat and it must have been someone that worked there or something. Why do Ouija's make it a demon?
fallingstar (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-21)
i know what you are trying to say. It may be hard to explain to you how I know it is his brother, but it is. I would rather not explain for the risk of not being believed. I know all about demons and what they do. I have had plenty shares of experiences that I will post about
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
I agree with ZiShu and Panda06. Spirits, especially evil ones may pretend to be what you may feel comfortable with. With my own haunting at my house (refer to my stories if need be), I feel like they're kids, but am very suspicious of this. Many of the worst demonic hauntings/posessions documented started off as 'harmless spirits'. They appear as kids, playfull spirits. They want to make friends, and then eventually, you're talking in tounges.

Just be careful. Stop playing with Quija boards, I'm convinced they're evil.

Good luck, thanks for sharing!
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
I agree with Zishu, evil things can come in forms the way you want to see it. My friend went hiking with some friends up in the mountain and he asked one of his friends to go collect wood to make a camp fire, so he left. He said when his friend came back it felt weird and he notice that his friend had all 5 finger on his left hand, which his friend only had 4 due to an accident that happened to him. So they notice right away and ran. So basically just watch out lol.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
How are you sure that is really your step father's brother? There is no absolute way to tell using simple vision. Nothing ever good comes from Ouija boards.
What I believe is that if it isn't your step father's brother spirit, than it is a demon that tricked you into believing it was someone else. They cause violence and fear to happen to feed on negative energy.
Pray a lot in Christ's name. Defend yourself with God's words. Otherwise... You will certainly have to keep updating.
God Bless for now

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: