You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Wonderful Dark Entity Who Hurts Me

Real Ghost Stories

My Wonderful Dark Entity Who Hurts Me

 

There are many things to explain about my encounters with "certain entities", so I'm just going to go along with it. I'm 16 years old and am stalked by a certain entity. The most major encounter I had with this entity was rather terrifying. I was about to go to sleep, just like any other day and all of a sudden I felt this cold rush of air on my right arm. I thought it was just a harmless spirit so I started talking to it. Yes, I know I sound like I crazy person. Then I started getting really emotional and before I knew it across the room I felt this huge rush of energy, then a few seconds later it moved across the room, and pushed me down on my bed. This happened so fast, but it was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I couldn't move for a couple seconds, it was in fact on top of me. I'm not crazy, or maybe I am. I'm just so confused and so scared. Keep in mind that this occurred in my new home. No one else in my family has experienced anything and I have a pretty big family and that's quite odd. It's been quiet lately activity-wise but I still sense a dark shadow following me. Even when I took my permit test, it was there. Yeah, it sounds rather strange but it's the truth.

As soon as we moved into this house I didn't like it. It's not just this dark entity I see, I occasionally see a women dressed in Victorian clothes. I think that's what she was wearing. She was rather young maybe in her twenties or late twenties. I know the spirit who haunts me is different than this women. Their energy-based is completely different.

I have a rather open-mind as well maybe this has something to do with my attacks. I study the paranormal and help others in my extra time. Astral projection, healing mantras, meditation, and chakras are all factors that interest me. I don't know why this is why these things happen to me or what; the truth is I'm just a kid totally confused

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, actorsarecool, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

angel_girl13 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
i understand your confusion... We're the same age and I to am being stalked by an evil spirit...
ScaredToDeath0 (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
exactly how long have you been "feeling" this dark entity?
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
You are not alone my friend. At 16 I was very interested in the paranormal as I am now. You seem to maybe have a special gift, and it also seems this dark entity which I believe is a demon is restraining that gift for a reason. I can help you, just give me a message in my e-mail (in profile).
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Unfortunatley what you can count on is that if you continue on this path with no solid protection and from what it sounds like very little spiritual foundation, this situation will continue to escalate in a negative direction or your openness will allow something to disguise itself and work its way into your life before you know what hit you. You have a gift and I will tell you a little secret, it is a God given gift. So far it sounds like you have only looked into what you can do with this gift. You need to seek what God wants you to do with it. He gave it to you for a reason, yes to help people but also to glorify Him. If you go around using your gift to help people in your name, you are sure to run into trouble. On the other hand if you seek God and ask Him what He wants you to do with the gift that He gave you, He will bless you and others through you beyond measure. Since you are a very open person, be open to the God that created you and gifted you. He loves you. Seek Him through prayer and reading the Bible and He will show you how to use your gift for His glory and in turn be glorified in Him. This is serious stuff and the direction that you choose to take is very serious, so please make sure you know where your gift came from and why you were chosen.
hays1012 (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
well you sound like me:) except I'm three years older than you. All I can suggest is what I do at night to avoid attacks like this:
I do a visualization of these purple and white membranes that fill the space in my bedroom door, vent, closet door, & window. Then while still concentrating on all that I do a visualization of a purple/white bubble that surrounds my whole house and repeat that only ones of Love and Light may enter my home.

So far this has helped and I haven't had any bad experiences in my home. I did in my previous home when I was younger and didn't know how to do this.

I hope I helped a little! I'm not an expert, but I do want to help people as much as I can.

-h.way
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
actorsarecool, you seem like a level headed bright young person, which is making me think a little deeper about your story, I was initially leaning toward sleep paralysis or a over active imagination, but I do feel in your case, that there is some paranormal interference, my only advise probably depends on how scared this experience leaves you, FEAR is something that will cause havoc if you let it, so I guess my question for you is how does this experience make you feel and do you want to embrace you gift?
actorsarecool (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Oh and know I don't have anyone to discuss about this. I'm alone. Me and the paranormal have always been conneted to eachother.
actorsarecool (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Yes, I help people with the paranormal. Their abilites. Yes, it may seem like a cliche that I'm asking help, when I help others, it's just I never had anything like this happen to me before. But I'm guessing it's just my emotions that triggers them to bother me.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Thanks for sharing your story. I can understand your concern. I have a question for you... You state that you help other people in your extra time. What do you help them with? Paranormal things? It seems as if you know quite a bit about this for someone of the age of 16... Do you have someone in your family or circle of friends that has been a mentor of sorts to you? If so, I would suggest discussing this with that person. I really don't know if it is anything to be concerned about, but it always helps to talk it through with someone who also has an "open mind".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: