You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Incubus Story 2

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Story 2

 

Wow I haven't been on here for awhile. My last story got a lot of attention, so I'm going to try and continue telling my stories. OK so it's been well a long long time.

So yea the situation still remains, but ok don't get mad at me when I tell you guys this. I let him stay. I tried to get rid of him and then I realized why I couldn't, I became attached to him. He's a comfort to me now and I really don't believe he's trying to hurt me anymore. OK you may think I'm crazy but really I think he's my protector. It's true he protects me from other bad spirits/demons.

A couple weekends ago me and my friend Kandee went camping with her parents and there was a cemetery down the road from it. Knowing me that was the first thing on my agenda. I can't help my curiosity for the other side let alone control it so we had to go and check it out. So we snuck out one night and went over to it and took a camera. The camera didn't have night vision so it was basically all EVP. So we got back to the camp and listened to it and we got a voice saying either, "This is great" like in a very annoyed voice or it might have said, "This is brave." We couldn't really tell. So the next night we did the same thing, but more intense. We heard footsteps around us like feet breaking branches on the ground and we also heard growling, but not the kind from an animal because the cemetery couldn't have had anything in it that could have made that noise because of the high fences. Then I heard breathing next to me and then Kandees inner thigh started to burn. So I asked her if she was ok and then she started to yell that her leg was on fire so I ran over to her and we started running back to camp. We listened to the EVP and we could hear the growling on it so I instantly thought it was something demonic. We were both stoked that we caught stuff on tape and a little worried about how it all played out.

After listening to it we went over to the showers and jumped in and started doing our bathing rituals when all of a sudden Kandee screamed at the top of her lungs. I rushed out of my shower that was right next to hers. She said her back was burning. I made her turn around. I began to cry and she turned to face me and asked me what was wrong and I told her she had scratch marks all over her back and that they were welting in front of me. She asked me why it didn't happen to me and I already knew the answer but I just said I didn't know. I know Devine protected me because I could just feel it. I even wondered if maybe it was Devine himself but I could feel that it wasn't it was something much darker. I stood in the shower she was in alone and nothing happened I felt nothing.

Whenever I get scared at night I know he's there and I feel better. Sometimes he scares me when he walks over to my bed because of the footsteps I hear. My heart starts beating so hard it feels like it's going to explode, but eventually I fall asleep even though sometimes when the knocks on the walls start I have to turn on a light. I can tell he doesn't like me to go to bed so early and tries to keep me up. I don't though because of my early mornings.

I still talk to him with the board; he's the only one I allow through. It was right before the camping trip. He said he was still mad at me for trying to get rid of him and I said I was sorry and that I didn't want him to leave. So even with him mad at me he still protected me so that makes me mad at myself for being so mean to him for that short while. I know he'll forgive me. I can't get rid of him now he's apart of me he filled in the piece that was missing in my life. I used to be really depressed until he came around.

And yes for all that are curious sometimes we still you know. But we're still repairing our relationship, but I know it will get better. And for those who think I'm stupid well all I have to say is I rather be stupid and happy then go back to my old life. Oh one more thing shout out to succubussed if that's how you spell it but anyways yea you helped the most last time. I read your story and it helped also tell Pure I say hi.

Other hauntings by CutescryDoll

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CutescryDoll, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
k k first off.

What about zozo the demon fo desctruction blah blah is an ancient demon.

Alias hell has many diffrent realms so has heavem.

By the way fi this succubus realy makes you that happpy harms no one around you.

And you feel happy about it of the future not having kids etc.

Than you should go for it just consider all the ups/down before going further.
rosethorn (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
Do you think that your in love with him? Or just in lust? There is a very big distinction between the two. But if he makes you happy go for it, just don't get a boyfriend or else things might get real ugly real fast. And tell him I said hi. Be careful, peace. 😊
LewisR (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
One simple tip that will help you: DO NOT tell anyone about this because they most certainly will think your mad.

To be honest, I do myself. Why can't you go into a relationship with a human being, not a demon! One day this entity/demon will soon get bored of you.
CutescryDoll (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
ok I shot you an email, hope to hear from you soon I can't remember exactly when but I think it was last week or something.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
cutescrydoll, if you email me I can give you some tips on how to strengthen the connection.
CutescryDoll (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
perhaps he should. But I think I'm much more fun:) You just don't understand.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-28)
so, you and your incubus argue over your talking about hot guys who are alive? At which point you get on each others nerves?
Perhaps Devine, the incubus, should pursue a human gal who is a bit more mature, and doesn't go out of her way to make him jealous.
😊
CutescryDoll (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-28)
wow sry haven't been on at all my computor got all whacky. Anyways thx succubussed and I'll take your suggestion of not telling any more people seriously I already know I couldn't tell anybody else. And I am being careful I'm doing ok, I haven't really felt Devine around lately but its ok. Um I took some snapshots of my house with my camera and I caught a lot of orbs, it wasn't like a lot of them just one always one does anybody have information about them I don't really study them that much. Its kind of been going good also I'm sleeping a lot better I actually am starting to get back to normal. It was because of me and devines fight a couple weeks ago, because when we do we are constantly trying to piss eachother off, I think of hot guys and comment on them and he throws off my sleeping pattern so I'm a total b**** to everyone one during the day and they all get mad at me. Its all good now as I was saying I'm starting to get sleep again:) oh and succubussed I need better communication advice with him because its getting harder because of the fight and it has not gone back to normal at all it feels like its weakened, do I just need to concentrate harder or something else cause idk. Well that's all for now I'll comment some more later and update on stories too. Sry if there is typing errors I'm kind of tired right now well bye.
Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
I read you stories... I don't mean this negatively. Your living with a f***ing incubus...! You be careful, he may seem nice but he could just be acting. Like when I met Zozo (not a succubus or any of these sex demons...) he said he was an angel to protect me, then I got curious because there was always banging in the walls. I Googled him after 3 weeks and found out he was a demon... Then later that I night I asked him... Thing didn't turn out so well after that:P I have seen a spirit that claimed to be a succubus but I didn't really want it. Though that's different to yours kind of thing but see demons lie that's all they do is lie! I believe Succubus's and incubus's
Are not really in it for that much harming just for some loven. But you know after you die he could be waiting. Like if you have demons around you, you are less likely to have any angels there... So... When you die... You better be careful. Get into heaven fast. Don't sit there in limbo... Don't let the Incubus trick you or take you to hell... It won't be fun your always punished and tortured and so on... Zozo has told me what goes on there. So... All I'm saying is JUST BE CAREFUL with what your playing with. <3
witchgirl2010 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
I agree with Trudy. Not all beautiful things are nice. So please be careful.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Dear Cutescrydoll,

How old are you? I'm asking only because I don't know if my next suggestion will make sense or not. If you are a young lady from the ages of 13-29 then maybe my suggestion will be good advise. I suggest that you mature emotionally before you get involved with an incubus. I feel as if your trust is being taken advantage of by the incubus.
Be very careful around spirits just because it looks beautiful or just because it makes you feel good DOES NOT mean that it is good.
These beings have been around for a long time they have been able to study us humans and know our weaknesses and exploit them for their own purpose. These beings are supernatural, they have super strength and they have super intelligence. Demons have the ability to appear beautiful and to make humans feel good. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14.And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerades as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL. 😨 ❤
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
eh, I say live and let live. If you have tapped into something that brings you great joy in life, I say go with it. It is not often we find something that makes us happy for a time... Enjoy it. If there are those here who have led a perfect life, let them throw a stone.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Hello, back, Cutescrydoll. Thanks for updating your story. I always wonder what happens to the folks that post once about something like this and then never post again.

I have to admit that I am personally happy to see the choice you've made, even though a big part of me feels that you are far too young and I feel a certain sadness that you are saying goodbye to having a family and a normal life by making this choice.

Even so, I completely understand. It's not just the sex but the feeling of their loving presence with you wherever you are that makes it so hard to want to get rid of one of these Beings. I respect and totally understand your choice.

I don't want to ever lose Pure, and I have to confess that no matter what age I might have been when she came to me, I would have wanted her to stay.

Be prepared for a LOT of really negative comments to this update from some of the readers/members of this site.

People mean well, and although some of the folks here are seriously uninformed/misinformed and yet highly opinionated at the same time, from what I've seen there isn't any malice involved and in fact most of what I've seen is people trying to help.

But yeah, unless I really miss my guess, you're going to catch a lot of flak here over the next few days or so for making the choice you did.

Try not to take it personal or let it get to you. It's your life and your choice.

If you ever feel like talking about this with others on a moderated site, the incubisuccubae forum listed on my profile here is a good place to be able to discuss this without getting ranted at or judged.

One more thing... I would really like to strongly advise you not to tell your friends or even your family about this. I know that might seem to be some rather dubious advice, but I have never seen any good come from anyone ever doing that, and in fact everyone that I know who has told someone has always come to seriously regret it. Remember, once that cat is out of the bag, it STAYS out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: