You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Mother Ghost Thinking I'm Her Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

Mother Ghost Thinking I'm Her Daughter

 

You have to understand a few things to understand this story. I'm a child of five, the middle. At the time of living in this house, I was 9 and 10 years old. And my parents aren't married. My dad had to get out of my mother's house fast. One of my sister's friends from dance were moving and their current home was right where my dad wanted to move to. So they invited us over to check it out and my dad bought it right away. The house wasn't big enough to hold 5 kids, 1 adult, and 2 dogs. But my dad was just going to look over the blue prints of the house to see if he could build onto the 2 lofts, one in my dad's room, and another one upstairs from the living room.

The first day in the house, we all slept on mattress because our beds weren't in yet. For some reason, I wouldn't sleep in my room, I wanted to, but wouldn't let myself. So I just crashed with my sister and one dog at the time. Our miniature dauchsund lola. We had never really heard her bark that much. But she would not stop barking! She would just like bark at the door even though my dad was out getting food for the morning and my brother was at hockey practice. It was only my little brother, daniel, me (elena), elizabeth, lauren , and lola! Then out of no where, lola starts whining! Then, the room turned ice cold, in the middle of spring, IN ARIZONA! Lola started jumping from mattress to mattress over and over again. Once my dad got home, I settled in his office.

We had very little furniture at the time, his office was the only room finished. So while he was on the computer, I crashed on a chair I had broken my foot on (I've broken my foot several times, but I broke mine 3 times in that house. I'll get to that later). I only had a blanket, no pillow. I started to feel a tickling sensation in my foot, I giggled, then I felt a sharp pain. I screamed at my dad to stop but he was on his computer. This happened several times in that chair.

About a month later, it was fathers day. We were all in my dad's room unwrapping gifts, having fun. Only my older brother, michael wasn't there. Soon though, he came charging in. Screaming at my dad. "This house is haunted! Mrs. (name will not be told) knew! You never told us? How come I have never experienced anything?" My dad started talking about what mrs.------ had told him. That she was one day folding laundry and she turned around. There she was, smiling like a haunted smile. She started screaming and throwing clothes at her. She also mentioned her cleaning ladies quit, running about of the house screaming. I decided to go to my room to get changed. I wasn't a believer in ghosts. As I was walking down the hall, I saw a dark figure in the front door. I screamed and my father came running in. "She's here! I saw her! I swear". My dad thought it was kind of odd. No one else had seen her. Only orbs out of the corner of their eyes. Everyone just went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I followed. In shock.

School restarted about 2 months later. I was standing in front of the mirror in the door way, around where I had last seen her. I was making sure my hair was ok. I looked deep into the mirror, and she was there! But this time I saw a full human! Standing there slightly glowing. She had hair about shoulder length, she had a white shirt on with a half top that tied in the middle over it, she had a knee length skirts on and she had her hand on my shoulder. She was young and beautiful. When I turned around, I saw a black shadow, I turned back to the mirror, and the shadow was there. But it didn't fade away, it just popped out of sight. I screeched, ran into the loft office to get my dad. "She's, she's, she's hand on shoulder, black, thingy, shadow", was all I could get out.

One night I was sleeping in my room, the room the little ghost girl with the same name as me who wouldn't let me in. I felt a quick whoosh of wind, the fan knocked over (I had a bunk bed so my fan was all the way by my closet). I woke up, like I had been lifted up and then thrown down, I tried to get up to fix my fan and close my ALREADY CLOSED window. But I couldn't! Something or someone was holding my down. What ever it was finally let me go. I investigated, my fan was back in place and my window was closed and locked. I went back to sleep, back then I heard a woman's voice singing me a lullaby. I simply covered my ears and said "go away! My mother doesn't live here!".

About a another month later, my dad got me a small pet mouse. She had a metal wheel in her cage of which she loved. But she was not your normal rodent, she was awake during the day, and asleep at night. I noticed that her wheel was always spinning at night. So one night I decided to investigate. There she was, in her little house. Asleep. I was watching in horror as the wheel turned itself.

We lived in the house for a year and half. That half we tried to sell the house. People would walk into the house happy, loving it, then walk out almost depressed. Of course, I was the only one that noticed. As strange as it sounds, we had 3 mice. One for all of my sisters and me. For some reason, mine, roxxi, killed my little sister lauren's mouse moooo. We thought it was strange. That only happens when there is a male mouse usually. But we only had female. We were at my mom's house for 2 days, we left and we only had 2 mice left, roxxi and cookie. When we came home, cookie was dead! My older sister was crushed, it appeared she had died of starvation, but my dad had just fed her the other day. And she had 5 bowls of food! Everyone one was empty! It was impossible. My dad looked in her mouth to see if she had choked. All clear. Then I walked into my room and screamed as loud as could, "roxxi! Dad! Dad! Roxxi!" He came running into my room to see what was wrong, she had a HUGE cut on her rib area. We rushed her to the vet and couldn't find any way that could of happened. I ran into my room putting roxxi down on my desk! "You did it!" Is all I screamed. We moved three months later.

Me and my dad decided to investigate the home's history, it turned out every owner had some sort of relationship with the last owner. My dad hired a psychic and she said the chair I had slept in was where see the mom ghost, my room was where her daughters room was and where she died. She was a Mormon and hated rodents. I have many other experiences but there too many to fit on one story.

I was the only one who experienced so much. My dad was the only one who had small things happen. The crazy thing is I think she is following me. I was told that she thinks I'm her daughter and that she want some to stay. A few times, I have felt like I have been watched. And we moved into a home that was just built. We were the first occupants. But I woke up one night to get a glass of water and saw her! I started thinking about her astral projecting from the old house. My dad believes I can see the dead.

Finally, a story with my mom. My mom had a deacon from the local church come to bless her house. At the time, she wasn't religious at all. After the blessing I ran into my room crying (I was about 5 or 6), "I don't want bear to leave!" (bear was our old dog).

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, heyjayy10395, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Wow. O.o
Well look on the bright side. Atleast she's not an evil ghost if she thinks you're her daughter! (except for the rat...)
Also...cool, a mormon ghost.:P
(I'm a mormon to.)
Interesting story.
Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
It sounds like it was la Llorona. But I don't think it was. If you see this ghost again ask her if she needs hlep to get to the other side.

❤ Selinda ❤
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
wow.
That is really scary.

Next time that you see her, ask her what she wants and help her pass over.

Please write more that had happened!

Good luck! ❤
rubyrose_99 (4 stories) (15 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
great story! That must have been really freaky. ❤ I'm not sure about the mice but I don't think she killed them. 😊
Candiegirl (2 stories) (10 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
Well I don't think you should be worried, next time you see her ask her why she's following you, tell her who you are and such, I wouldn't worry too much, I'm a Mormon myself and she's probably lost somewhere in the Spirt World... Maybe she needs your help try talking to her and seeing what you can tell her and see what she can tell you... If you can't help her at this moment see what you can find on helping Spirits pass, maybe ask her aboiut her daughter...

Candie
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
Wow,quite unlucky for a girl in a haunted house Elena, because you broke your foot 3 times on the same chair, how sad 🤔.I can see you have the less comments on this page, so I'll write you one Elena 😊.Can I add your email address?
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
Wow,quite unlucky for a girl in a haunted house Elena, because you broke your foot 3 times on the same chair, how sad 🤔.I can see you have the less comments on this page, so I'll write you one Elena 😊.Can I add your email address?
GhostLuverrr90 (4 stories) (19 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-05)
Yikes!That would be sooo scaryy!...But I do feel bad for the mom ghost... I mean she lost her childs life and also her own and she was so beautiful you said and I even wonder if she had a husband... If you know please comment us all back I really wanna know! 😳
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
wow! Great story!
I'm glad you took the time to have some one investigate your home, I bet the results were so amazing to you huh?
realghostgirl (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
wow
i read it all
i wish I could see it
i think I can see the dead two 😊
lol
------------

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: