You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Girl's Voice in the Speakers

Real Ghost Stories

A Girl's Voice in the Speakers

 

It all started when I was home alone just singing along to one of my favorite Avril Lavigne songs. I had the music turned up fairly loud, and I was having fun. Then, I heard this really weird noise coming from inside the speaker that sounded sort of like a girl talking, but I thought it was just my imagination. I kept listening to the music, and I heard a girl talking in the background. I got a bit spooked, and I turned the music off. Then, I tried to convince myself that I was imagining it, so I turned on just the speaker for clarification. It was quiet at first, but then I heard the girl's voice again. I got really, really freaked out, and I turned it off. After a few minutes, I turned it on again and asked her not to hurt me, and I asked her what she was. I heard a noise like a girl trying to say something clearly, but I by then I was scared out of my mind. I told her that I was getting really freaked out, and that I had to go. I turned the speaker off again, and I realized that I was shaking. Until then, I had never really believed in ghosts, but now I'm convinced that there is something else out there. I just don't know what to do.

I need answers, and I don't know what to do. I doubt my parents will believe me, and I really want to know what she wants, but I'm hesitant to ever turn on the speaker again. Please help me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Erin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WARcactus (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
I agree with what snail bug said. Some Speakers will transmit radio waves through music or even if its just on and silent. My computer speakers allways play this oldies station very quietly if I forget to turn them off when I'm done using them.
teganbridges (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-04)
my friend has said that she has had that happen to her and it was a mans voice
Take care Tegan ❤
Patch (3 stories) (91 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-16)
Staford, I couldn't help but notice your comment, what in the world are you talking about?
pinktot6 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-02)
wow I have have got a few questions where do you live because I have the same proplem and have you had other exteriances

take care ❤
SnailBug (61 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
What you're hearing is another radio station - your radio/CD player/whatever is picking up on the waves and transmitting it through the music.
Surlay2 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-29)
that happened to me a couple times with our baby monitor, I could hear people talking and as if someone were breathingvery hard. I had to get rid of it because it was keeping me up at night. But I'm thinking about gettin another one because my daughter is scared of someone in her room, so hopefully I can catch who ever is in her room
horseygurl101 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-28)
Hi ❤
My friend had a experiance like this. She lived with her mum, dad, little sister and newly born sister in a flat. Her baby sister had one of them radios in her room so her mum could here her, like hearing if she was alright and everything.
One morning, I think it was around 5:00am there was a womman's voice in the speakers. She switched off the speaker and it didn't switch back on, but the voice was still there.
Don't be scared of it. She's not haunting you, she's speaking to you. Find out about the people who lived in the house before you, and if anyone died in it. It could be their spirit.
stillsearching (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-23)
You have reminded me of something I experienced a very long time ago. I had completely forgotten about it. I used to have a 4 track cassette 'portastudio'. I recorded my own songs when nobody else was in the house. On one occasion, I left the tape running and forgot about it. When I rewound the tape, a woman's voice came over loud and clear. One word: "Hideous" - it was clearly right into the microphone, not a voice from the street. Not radio interference. Just the word and then nothing. I tried to convince myself it was interference. I have picked up taxi radios and cordless phone conversations too, but this one word sounded like it was in the same room, unlike interference. It freaked me at the time because I didn't understand it, or why that word. Makes no sense.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Well If It Happens Again You Should Write Another Story And Try And Put Everything Together And See

What You Get!

Sorry I Can't Help! 😊
GhostStoriesRule1 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
i know... Tell your parents to come listen to the speakers and maybe you guys can move out of the place or just stay there but throw the speakers to the trash... I know I know I'm not a proffesional I'm only a 12 year- old girl named alondra... Lol so just try to listen to my advice ❤ alondra
Axl_the_Hunter (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-12)
The girl may need your help. Tell your parents what you heard, and have them listen to it also. I have never heard ghosts getting into speakers and talking that way, but ghost do tend to use electronical equipment to manipulate to try to talk to some one. Try to speak to the girl and ask her what her name is, then run a backround check on the house that you heard the ghost at and see if the name comes up any where. Give me a comment and tell me what happends.
SilverWolf77 (1 stories) (41 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
Not to sound like a skeptic, but is it possible the speakers were picking up a radio broadcast or cell phone conversation? I've had that happen to unshielded speakers in the past.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-06)
I have been through a similar experience I have heard a little girl upstairs it kind of freaky and scares the life out of me. It happened only once though so it is OK but it only me who hears and sees them. I go also through strange stuff. I hate when the light it out because more things happen I'm scared of being on my own and in the dark. I feel in danger and uncomfortable in a way. I'm not being nasty to the ghosts but they scare me they come unexpectedly. I'm safe with the light on my dad knows something strange has happened to me cause its effected me and how I behave towards things like I used to always be OK with the light of I'm scared of the dark now and I'm scared of being on my own really. I hate it. I enjoyed reading your story it kind of scary. Thanks for sharing it with us. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-05)
Is it at all possible that a radio station was fading over into the speaker? Just a suggestion.

If it is truly an entity, fear will onky feed itxs strength. Pray,pray.pray. Make sure you have at least one cross in your room and a Bible. Read from the Bible alous and mean what you say.

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
That happened to me once, except it was my brother's band CD and he burned it from MP3 files on the computer and to freak me out, he had edited it before he burned it... 😐 First I thought, ok that's weird and then I realised that was my brother's friends voice...Haha! I hope all's well with things.

Take care and much love,
Shenny.
SkAlArIaK (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
... Have you tried with a different CD/MP3? It may be in the actual track itself =P For example in a few albums I have in MP3 strange voices come out, and it is clearly known to be an anti-copy technique used ^_^ so if its a bootleg CD or an MP3 that could be a fare guess...

Try listening to what it says if you hear anything like "buy it" or "put away your burner" then you know its what I have just mentioned =P
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
Have a friend over and turn it on so they can hear. See if it's a girl and do your reasearch! Good luck in all this.

~~Takuari
treanibean (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-09)
Hi, Yeah I definately think you were hearing a phone conversation or someone on their cordless phone. It can happen. When I used my cordless phone I use to always hear other peoples conversations, but only from one side.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
I had a radio that could pick up phone conversations from people with cordless phones before they changed the frequency of the phones. Just about any type of RF Interference can cause these problems.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
I think that's a classic case of "dismiss normal possibilities before using paranormal ones". It could be clearly a case of radio interference (I had an old radio that picked up taxi conversations, it was fun). This should be an interesting investigation, Erin, keep us posted.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
First thing is you need to learn to control your fear. This entity did not harm you, it just took you by surprise. Second I would check around and make sure there isn't a logical explination for what is going on, do you have a brother or sister that could have been using a two way radio to transmit the voice over your speakers, its been done a few times to people I know to scare them. If this isn't the case, just turn the speakers back on and see if you can make out what is being said. Try and communicate with the voice and see if it answers you back. If it doesn't then it may be a RF leak somewhere close to your home causing the voice to be heard over your speakers.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: