You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Bubble Lady Took My Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

Bubble Lady Took My Daughter

 

We went to stay the night at my mothers house. My husband and my 4 young children were already asleep on the pallet we made on the Livingroom floor. I was still laying there trying to fall asleep. Down the hallway I see what looks like a bubble in the shape of a woman. She is slowly moving down the hallway towards the Livingroom. At first, I think I am just seeing things and just need to get some sleep. But she keeps getting closer and closer. As she enters the Livingroom I start getting scared and start shaking my husband to wake up. My 6mo old baby girl is laying next to us on her back with one of her legs bent. The closer this bubble lady came to us, the harder I am shaking my husband. I yell his name and right as he jumps awake, my daughter starts getting dragged across the Livingroom floor by her leg! My husband jumps up and grabs her right before she gets to the hallway. We just sat there for the rest of the night, wide awake holding our children tightly in our arms.

That house has always had a thickness in the air and paranormal things happening. My 3 year old daughter use to wake up in the middle of the night and start playing with her "friends". We would hear her talking to someone and then see her run by on the baby monitor then see 3 little shadows running after her on the wall. She even told us that her "friends" were dead and they would tell her to go with them. We asked her where they go and she went to the back bedroom and pointed into the closet and said, "they go in here".

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KellsDD86, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-09-02)
Oh no?! 😲 This is so scary! I would be packing to get out of there as soon as possible. Have you ever had a paranormal investigation done before? You can go to the top of the page to "Directories" and find help. Have you ever done research on the place before? I got chills when your little girl took you to the closet and said "they go in here!" God bless you and your family, praying God surrounds you with His white light for protection. Please keep us updated, thank you for sharing your story.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-30)
Hi KellsDD86

Have you spoken to your mom about this and if so, has she experienced anything weird as well?

I wonder what that could be, but I am glad that nothing bad happened to your daughter.
BravelyKegger (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-29)
I had an experience as a kid that I personally do not remember but my mother told me about, she said I would run to them saying I saw satan in a ball of fire above my door, eventually they prayed over my room and the incident never happened again, I will tell you what I believe as a Christian to be true, those are demons playing with your child and the only way to free her is to accept Jesus into your life and home, I wish you luck.
TheSweetDevil23 (6 stories) (49 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-27)
Ohmygosh! Damn so scary to get up and see your daughter getting snatched by something so unnatural. It must have been scary experience seeing such a thing at night. Thankgod! The baby was saved. Are you still having such paranormal experiences? Is this a current event? Are you guys still living in the same place? I believe the older members of this site can help you. Are the activities increasing day by day? This is not only spooky but this thing seems to also get more closer to your children. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: