You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Black Silhouette 2

Real Ghost Stories

Black Silhouette 2

 

I have written another story entitled black silhouette. I was staying at the same friend's house because his mum had gone to his aunt's party and he didn't want to be on his own. So I was making us some burgers in the oven when I heard my name being called out "haaarrryyyy!" then, in a really angry voice, something said "I'm back!"

I ran into the front room where my friend was and I told him what I'd heard and he had gone blue in the face. "Get off him"! I screamed and he went back to normal and was panting for air. "Thank you" he croaked. I went and turned the oven off and felt a sharp pain in my spine. One of his dogs ran over and started crying. I stroked it and it licked my hand (as usual).

When his mum came home, we told her what had happened and she said that she had been hearing her name being called out but experienced none of the attacks.

During the night whilst I was sleeping, I had a dream that my friend was being attacked. I woke up to see the black figure choking him again "why are you doing this..." I asked it, in a calm voice, it turned its head towards me and disappeared.

Other hauntings by chunkygut1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chunkygut1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
chunkygut1 - If you still check up on this site, I think you deserve to know - Pentagrams are not symbols of evil. They have been used as protection charms for eons, by the pagans and the Ancient Greeks. This "Pentagram = Satanist" business needs to stop. Whether your friend knows it or not, he's actually drawing an age-old symbol for protection all over the place. The symbol is also nothing more than a star if it is not encircled.

I don't think this spirit liked your friend, but that's about it. It never attacked you or your mom, from what I've read, just visitors? If that's the case, then you have to firmly tell him that the others that visit are your friends, and you do not want harm done to them at all. Just stand up to them. Being dead aparently turns some spirits into big bullies.

Ending the rant before it starts!
Penny ❤
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
oh and my friend draws pentagrams everywhere he's kind of got a weird obsession
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
i don't know why it stops when I tell it to but maybe it gets some kind of enjoyment from it like it's a game
Tilis (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-15)
It seems like your friend somehow angered that black spirit. Maybe your friend and his mom should move to another house. If the black spirit holds a grudge and follows. . . I don't know. Maybe you should get holy help. From a church or a priest. There's no way of predicting what a spirit will do. It depends on the personality it had when it was alive. Supposedly, a spirit is tied to the material plain if either 1. It was determined to stay because it felt it had unfinished business. 2. (most common) It has been disturbed from its rest. Or 3. Unknown reasons that have yet to be discovered.

Apparently the black spirit has a fiery temper and settles its grudge/anger by killing. It may be a rather disturbed soul.

Please tell me your friend has never tried to talk to the dead via sayance (or however you spell it) and has never drawn and/or attempted to use a pentagram! Messing with such things has dire consequences, including death from mysterious circumstances, possibly disturbed/angered spirits, and opening a portal to Hell!
jo_ks (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
Really now, you have to ask this. Why does it stop if you tell it to. If it can come and go as it pleases, and can probably become non-corporeal at will then it would have no reason to stop just because you told it to. It would simply carry on doing it, killing your friend, and then moving onto you when it was done.
Jones (4 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
I'd try smudging the house. These things seem to be becoming more common and stronger now than they have been for a long time. Of course, it could just be that people feel more able to report them now.
Hmm. Something to think about, there.
GhostHunter (1 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
I have a black figure following me but it doesn't attack me. When it first started coming to me it would be far away but now it's getting closer. So I say you should get a prist to bless the house. As for me I plan on taking my black figure head on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: