You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Special Child

Real Ghost Stories

Special Child

 

My daughter is four years old and she has written on my blind in my bedroom the name Tonitito which is Tony in Italian, my step father's name. She has also written other things that to me aren't really clear to understand. She has also drawn pictures of a face but with three eyes. My mother passed away last June and was buried in the same plot at the cemetery. My interpretation of the three eyes is tony my stepfather is letting me know my mother is there with him.

If anyone could give me feedback on this I would appreciate some advice.

There also appears to be love hearts and a lot of squiggly lines that maybe a specialist in spirits would know the meaning of. My daughter never met her pop so she would have no idea how to spell his name and she has not been too quick to learn how to write.

I have also had experiences since my stepfather passed away each time I had child unusual things have occurred. The most shivering experience was when my son Toby was born. I was lying on my side on in my room at the hospital looking at my new baby when I heard the sound shhhhhhhhhhh as though someone had sat behind me on the mattress. I quickly looked behind to find no one there, it certainly gave me the shivers but my thought was that he was visiting his grandchild.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nicoledoughney, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I don't see how you can randomly interpret the 3 eyed face drawing as your stepmother and mother being together.
Not to sound mean or scare you, but that seems like your daughter may have seen some type of demonic creature.
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
just sounds like tony is visiting. Nothing you need to worry about. As far as your child writing on the blinds she is just leaving hints and messages that tony obviously wants you to see. Don't worry about it, just showing he cares =)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: