You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Clients Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Clients Ghost

 

For almost 5 years now I've been helping people work and understand the Ouija Board. Since I was 13 I've always been interested in it. I believe people abuse this doorway; I also believe other ghosts do too. I've been taught and learned ways to help people who really want to learn how to us the board.

I have an email account to where if anyone need help they could just email me. I tell them what to do over email, I once had someone pull up there webcam so that I too could join and help, and recently I would have people come over and I would show them if they lived close enough.

The board goes four ways after you open the door. 1) Good, 2) Nothing, 3) Bad, 4) Threatening. I can teach people how to get a good ghost and most of the time it works BUT the threatening ones can push through if powerful enough. If it pushes through then you know it can do damage.

I'll start the story off for when I got my email from a new client. Wondering if I could come to her office and help her and some of her workers what they said to me was a curious spirit. I said of course got on the bus the next week and headed on down the road. Met her on a road called "Rosemary". Was a small two storey building with cubicles all inside.

Thought it was funny that the one thing we wanted to work with we forgot. The Ouija Board. However we pulled up a table grabbed a poster board and made a homemade one. NOTE: Homemade ones work just as well as store bought ones so I wouldn't suggest wasting your money. Before we started one of her workers name "Skyler" had a video of what he believed was the curious spirit looking at his webcam.

I watched the short video and saw very clear what he saw. It was on the ground. Sunlight from the window was on the floor and a shadow of what looked like a dog walking by, but there was no dog. After I watched it I just simply thought it was an animal spirit and we would probably not get a response... I was wrong.

We sat down in a circle, all 3 women and 2 men. Had everything set out like I always do, had everything I needed just in case. One man, one woman touching the glass. I first asked if it was a good or bad spirit. Without hesitating it spelt the word "good". I thought that was sort of quick which told from beginning that this was a powerful spirit. Most of the time if it's powerful... It's not good at all.

I asked it its name but it refused to give any information about itself. I then let my client ask her question and her question made me very angry, it told me she held information from me. She asked "why do you try to hurt us, why are you angry?". I don't work personally if there is a bad essence in the room.

Then it moved from 0 to 9, over and over again it repeated. At this time I demanded that we say good-bye and close this portal. I told everyone at this time to touch it and push it towards the word "good-bye". After words one of the doors in the very back slammed loud enough to where we could hear it.

I knew from here things were going to get bad. I grabbed my bag grabbed two sticks of sage and my holy water. I lit both things of sage gave one to the other women in the room and I held the other one, gave my client the holy water and told her she must tell the demonic spirit to leave and to spray the holy water while she does.

She spoke lightly at first but after I yelled at her to be forceful she yelled. You could hear things shake, hear things fall from the shelves but there wasn't any screaming and hell fire. Not everything is like the movies. '

After it all stopped I took the rest of my stuff and left. I made my client know how very upset I was with her for not telling me everything. I got back home and first thing I did was take a shower. After I got out of the shower I realized something I didn't notice before.

I had one scratch going down my leg, three claw marks going down about a couple inches down my leg. And one larger one going down the side of my neck. 4 claw marks about half a foot long starting at the back of my neck to the front of my chest.

I now choose not to personally help for clients after this. However I do still have my email for anyone who needs help, or is just now trying out the board. Email me at ouijacondom[at]otmail.com

Please when I ask you questions answer them truthfully.

Thank you. Also I'm sorry this story is so long.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

luckyrain (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-20)
i didn't think of times 😕 I am in S.A. And its 10h34am now, I think U.S.A is like 6 hours behind S.A. Time.

Thank you
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-20)
It may be a west coast timing sort of thing...I'm waiting as well...

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-20)
PlaydoughMaster,

Thank you for the offer, but I have experience with both as well. Mostly store bought ones, but 1 was a 'board' I 'created' and the other was 'drawn' on a piece of glass... A direct copy of the store bought version... It was drawn on glass so the 'users' could 'see' the spirits they may come into contact with...

I may just have to post that as a story... The teenagers who had 'created' the glass board... Well I'll see if the submissions page is open.

Respectfully,

Rook
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
rookdygin I use both store bought, homemade and some were given to me by friends. If you want to make a homemade one then I will tell you how. Send me an email at ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-15)
PlaydoughMaster,

I have some experience with 'boards' and after reading your experience and your profile I want to ask you this...

Do you use the widely distributed 'Parker Brothers' board that can be bought in most 'toy isles' in large stores? Or do you use 'homemade boards' and if so how do you 'make' them. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Rook
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-15)
Epic fail I do still have the hotline email but I hardly use it anymore. If you need any help you may email it but don't expect a quick reply.
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
I'm sorry, first off, to hear that they didn't tell you the whole truth. Common sense should have told them it would be a bad thing to do. Secondly, I can't help but notice the year on this story of yours says it was published roughly a year ago.

What I'm getting at is do you still have this e-mail hotline to help people? If you do, then I would very much like to hear your opinion on something. And I promise to tell the whole truth. I realize you won't be able to help me if I don't.

Thank you!
RobynAbigail (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
Wow this is such an intense experience. I have always heard
Seen and felt a lot. In my house we call "it" Horrace I feel
That giving it a name helps me not to be scared.
The thing that really helps is God. I choose psalms 23
When I am scared I think or sing " when I walk throuhh
The valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
Because you are with me" whatever horrace wants I see its
Reflection behind me, poking its head around the door.
Sometimes it calls my name. It asked my mum who she was
Calling. I know I could harness this and be a very
Spiritual being. But in God there is saftey and peace so
I do not. GodBless xx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: