You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is A Demon Following Me Secretly?

Real Ghost Stories

Is A Demon Following Me Secretly?

 

It's been over four years since I saw the Dark hooded figure in the bathroom mirror in the apartment I use to live in. Since then I moved twice. I am now currently in the process of moving again and I saw something that has now a second time put chills down my spine and made my heart rate go up.

My family and I are moving. Unfortunately our power and water were cut out two weeks early and was not turned back on. We had no choice but to wait until the house we are going to move in opens up. While my parents stayed at my sisters to help watch my nieces I stayed at a friends of the family's.

One night my younger sister came over to keep me company and spend a couple of days and nights with me. Late one night while I was on my laptop I heard her yell my name from the shower. I ran inside to find out she had somehow accidently locked herself in the shower. I had to lift the door in order to get it open and I did a quick glance at the mirror on the bathroom door next to me and did a double take and both times saw the dark hooded figure which I believe is the one I have seen before (check out my other story "Bathroom Disturbance to find out about it). It frightened me to the point where I slipped fell and fled towards the sink on the ground just panting.

My anxiety has been picking up for some reason and this didn't help it at all. My sister just looked and asked if I was ok. I got up brushed it off. Looked in the mirror and saw nothing. At this point I was frightened more because something I thought I had left could possibly be following me. I believe it purposely locked the shower door so I would see that it was still there. The odd thing about this is I have only seen it in the mirrors in a bathroom. Nowhere else.

Thinking about it frightens me because all I can think now is that this thing could be starring me in the face and I wouldn't even know. Even now typing this I get a very uncomfortable feeling. I keep my dog near me though. I figure if she reacts then maybe I should too.

I was curious if anyone knows really what's going on. Or if you have like a different subject on the matter, but really I would like to hear if any of you are going through the same thing.

I want to use my Ouija board to contact it or something for that matter because I do know how to use the Ouija board skilfully. I teach others as well through my email ouijacondom[at]hotmail.com. But after last time I really don't feel like messing with (check out my story "Two girls one demon").

So if you could please help me it would really help.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

latty (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-14)
I suggest basically praying right before you sleep and reading your bible will work, I promise, even if you don't go to the church. I was an atheist but found God because of similar problems OR inviting someone to do a house blessing OR Sage smudging.
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
Hi;

I emailed you privately. I do believe, without any doubt, its a demon, who are experts at psychological warfare. The initial invitation was that board. I have had many cases, which began subsequent to Ouija board use; even one use. My counsel is pretty standard, i.e. Use of Catholic Holy water, especially on the beds and at night, in addition to the phrase "Jesus and Mary help me". If Catholic, I counsel frequent Mass, Confession, etc. This thing will fight to remain, I believe. I say this because the fact that it followed you demonstrates that, at a certain, psychic level, it's established a link to you. Moving won't solve this problem.

My counsel is free and for your consideration. God bless you and good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
Hello PlaydoughMaster,
Well I went back and read all your previous stories to see if there wasn't some clue we were missing here that might help resolve your situation. I do have a couple of questions though:
1) You said that long before you ever started the ouija board you had visited a psychic who told you there were 8 demons around you that you'd have to deal with. Then in a comment after another story of yours you said you'd already vanquished some of them. So how many are left?
2) There have been many people who've left suggestions for you on your previous stories and I'm curious about which ones you've tried. And of those, which ones worked and which ones didn't?
3) In your story "Two girls one Demon" you had assisted those girls because they had been referred to you by the psychic. The Automatic writer had also assisted, and become posessed by this bad entity, but you and this psychic had finally put this entity out. Have you stayed in contact with this psychic at all since then?
I hope that before using the Ouija board again you consider trying to contact this same psychic. This person seems to have good track record with you and that would be my first stop if I were in your shoes. Best to stay with those you have first hand knowledge of what they are capable of handling, don't want to pass anything bad onto others who may not be as experienced.
Just my thoughts on the matter. Take it or leave it.
😐
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
Hello, Yes I do had simple as You had the hooded figure and read my story about my daddy's death and the hooded figure I was very young at age 18 when I live in that trailer in my bedroom that night when I caught a hoodedfigure stood by the window. Yes its freaky scary that night. I don't mess with ouja board its kind of make me nervous about it. Some say Hooded figure is death but I am not sure what its mean I have some friends died before. Thanks for the story.
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Hi PlaydoughMaster,

When my brother and his family lived still in their apartment, an unpleasant spirit would visit them. This ghost opened up their doors while they were gone. Though each time when they were out they locked everything up. On a certain moment my then youngest niece got so frightened when it appeared to her that she started crying. So my sis in law looked up a ritual she knew about and performed it which made this un wished for intruder back off. Thank you for sharing your story which I loved reading. Hope it will vanish soon!

Greetings,
Peter
Frankie_Elise (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
I don't think the hooded figure is evil, has it ever harmed you? Check out my story "it's following me" because it's similar. I've got a spirit following me, called Nate, we've moved back and forth between Australia and he's still with me. But he hasn't harned me once, and he only wants my attention. Try talking to it.

❤ frankie
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
Hello PlaydoughMaster, its too bad this is happening to you. I want to say up front that this is the only one of your stories that I have read so far.

This is the kind of thing that can happen to people when they use a Ouija board. If the board is not used to contact specific good spirits (who are in turn properly challenged at the outset of each conversation to verify their identity) then bad spirits can end up becoming attached to the board itself, the place the board is being used and / or possibly even the people themselves who are using the board.

I had a Ouija experience that I posted on this site ("Unwelcome Ouija Visitor"). If you want to see what I ended up doing to get rid of my little "friend" you could give it a read.

An easier way than what I did in my posted story to get rid of it would be to never pick up another Ouija board again and to ask God to forgive you and help you now. If you do not already have a good relationship with God, I suggest you think about changing that. If you (or anyone else reading this for that matter) would like to talk about how to cultivate a better relationship with God, please e-mail me (address is in my profile) and I will do my best to help you.

Either way I hope you are successful in getting rid of the bad spirit sooner than later.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: