You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Toothfairy Kick

Real Ghost Stories

Toothfairy Kick

 

I was only six years old when I got my very first ghost experience. For weeks I would wake up to hearing people whispering in my ear. I remember even feeling like this hot breath on my ear.

I lost my tooth the following week and placed it under my pillow. I went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night to hear the whispering again except much louder. Then I felt a sharp pain in my leg and the bed started to shake. Ever time I felt the pain in my leg the bed would shake a little bit.

I was to afraid to look but eventually I built up the courage and when I looked I saw a woman with a white buttoned blouse that was tucked into her skirt. She also was wearing long socks and dance shoes. She looked to be in her 40's or 50's.

I remember her looking at me with a snarled look on her face. You could see her kicking me very clearly, but then it slowly went away. I was on a bunk bed so I went up to see if my brother was awake and he was sound asleep. I remember waking up telling my mom the tooth fairy kicked me. I also heard my brother talking to my mom about how he felt the bed shaking at night.

My dad kept acting wierd that day, and I found out that when he snuck the money in under my pillow something happened. I don't know what freaked him out, but it did. My dad got mad whenever I talked about it. I haven't mentioned it until now. They moved the trailer we lived in and put a new one up and there's a new family living there now. I don't know if they have seen anything, but it would be cool if they did.

It was ten years ago when this happend. It would be cool if ya'll could tell me like what the hell happened.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-21)
um weird I didn't know the tooth fairy was evil. What a mean spirit ๐Ÿ˜  I would have gotten her and kicked her out no evil lady would be able to touch me. Or if I would be lazy I'd just spit on her and throw holy water on her. ๐Ÿ˜† be careful, Katherine.
Hipboy125 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-19)
Well, this constantly happens to me as well, so to explain "what the hells happening", I'd say that the spirit either wants your attention, or wants to bring you harm. Let's hope the first! And good luck! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Preeti (100 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
That was not tooth fairy that was spirit living in that house...definately...god bless other people living there...

God bless you โค
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-20)
Whoa, that's weird. The tooth fairy is supposed to be nice. Maybe she was just irritated that you woke up... But then again, if she didn't want you to wake up, why was she kicking you? Very strange, what a mean spirit-lady.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-02)
It was weird that this happened but the only thing that happened after this is the breathing. We moved a couple of months after and I didn't get in contact with the new family but I did hear that all the other families had left a few months after they moved in. So that was sorta wierd. I think the reason I was attacked was because I scare easily. A word to describe me is Paranoid. I was told that by a psychic and she also said that I had 8 evil spirts. So I have that to look foward to. I thank ya'll comments, check my other stories and if ya'll need tips for ouija boards I'm the guy.

Thank You
michelle455 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Mayb the tooth fairy was mad that your dad had some money under your pillow?
Sonicfreak (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
Wow... Yeah, that's pretty creepy. By the way, did you ever experience the shaking and kicking any other time? 'Cause if you did, you've got a serious problem and need to take things up to the next level. Please comment back, I would like to hear a response.
3nj0y (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-30)
You should try to get the 'goods' out of your dad... So you can post another frightening story for me to scare myself with at nightime ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜...
SummerEclipse22 (6 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
Strange ๐Ÿ˜•

I'm not sure why she was kicking you, at such a young age you couldn't have done something so bad that it made the spirit dislike you. After that did you experience anything else involving that particular ghost? Maybe your home was haunted and if so, (just my opinion) you should contact the people who are currently living in your old home.
ChihiroHaku (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
woah ๐Ÿ˜• that's weird I mean its possible that it was the actual tooth fairie or a ghost who thought she was the tooth fairie who got po'd that your dad put the money there

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: