You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Ghost In My Parents Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In My Parents Room

 

Since my past stories I would like you all to know that I have been doing a lot better now and have been spending more time with my family and less time worrying about ghosts. Since my last story I have moved to a new place. Its far from the place I use to live in, it has a good neighborhood, it has a playground for when my nieces come over, it has more space for a less price, its basically just one of the most peaceful houses I have ever lived in.

A month after my move my bed stand broke and my mattress was old and left me with pains whenever I would wake up in the morning. So for now I sleep on the couch until I finish my payments on my new bed that's in layaway (payments are cheaper in layaway). The couch is comfortable so it hasn't been all bad, but just about everyday my mom will walk out of her room into the kitchen and start looking around as if she had lost something. (The kitchen was the room that separated my parents room, from the room the couch is in)

One day my step dad worked a late shift and my step sister was with a friend. I was chatting with friends on my facebook when my mom asked if I would like to watch a movie with her. I didn't have much to do that day so I said sure. I went into my moms room and we began the movie. Every now and then I would hear tiny footsteps in the kitchen running around. The sound disturbed me and suddenly as if a yeti stepped into the kitchen I just hear loud stomping running around the kitchen and my mom muted the TV and we listened and then the stomping stopped. We still had our ears facing the doorway towards the kitchen when suddenly the footsteps sounded like they ran straight up to the doorway and stopped there. I was the closest to the doorway and just felt horrible. This feeling as if someone were looking over me just terrified me to where I didn't want to move or look up. I just told my mom to unmute the movie.

About a week later my parents were both at work and my step sister was at her boyfriends house. I had my girlfriend over and we were... Goofing off and we were in parents room and while we were in the middle of... Goofing off... We suddenly just heard this huge bang and heard these heavy footsteps move from the doorway of the room through the kitchen. Her and I quickly got up and got decent and I grabbed the baseball bat behind my parents bed (I had thought someone broke in) We slowly stepped out of the doorway and as soon as we poked ourselves into the kitchen I saw a figure a guy who looked just a little bit older than me. He was as clear as day and he started walking towards me. MY girlfriend hid behind me and I raised the bat, he simply grinned and disappeared. I was shivering so badly, I was frightened and just then I hear the footsteps from where I saw him disappear, start walking around us to my parents room.

Another week went by of nothing happened. My mom still heard footsteps but it seems if your not in my parents room you don't hear them. Because when she would come out, I would be on the couch, probably closer to where the sounds came from. Anyways My step sister and I were both in the house and we got a call from our parents. My mom had left her purse and our parents were on the way to pick it back up. They wanted my step sister and I to look for it while they were on their way. We walked in the room searching for it and in the middle of the search my sister and I heard the footsteps again, we looked at the doorway and could see a mist in it. My sister and I just sorta starred at it for awhile until my parents showed up. My parents saw it and then it started to slowly disappear.

My parents figured that we probably had a situation. We were so confused though because it felt so peaceful in the house yet this dark figured man would lurk our house. So we called up a psychic friend who was able to make contact with the spirit in our house. Apparently the ghost in our house is of a man who lived by himself and never supported his family and he was neglectful to them. His mom lived in our house, in my parents room and she passed away one day. The psychic said the ghost in our house felt bad that he never spent time with his mother and shortly after he committed suicide. Well his mom went into the light but he didn't. The psychic told us he looking for his mom and he just waiting for her in the last place he saw her.

The psychic also went on to tell us that they can help get him towards the light and out of our house. Which I think is for the best. Its good now to know that he wasn't trying to harm us but next week he will no longer be in our house. I think its for the best.

Thank you everyone for reading this, like I said I haven't had many ghost problems lately so that's why I haven't posted anything.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-26)
I would first like to thank everyone for all the positive responses. Tomorrow is when we plan to have our ghost leave but If I had to guess I say our ghost know what's going to happen. I have had to stay home alone a lot of times lately and two bizarre things happen. One is that banging. Constant loud bangs on walls doors just about everything. One that scared me the most is the one on the couch I was sleeping on one night. I yell at it to stop and show no fear (even though I nearly piss myself) and it stops. Second thing that happens is I think the ghost is going after my dogs. Both my dogs recently just cry and scream in there sleeps and I took them to the vet and they're perfectly fine so I'm guessing its the ghost. But oh well soon none of it will matter. Anyways thanks again for all the responses and if you need ouijaboard safety tips then hit me up on ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com thank you.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Good story here PlaydoughMaster. That would've been frightening to experience. And, I feel I must apologise that you are going through this. Spirit don't always show themselves to more than 1 person. At least you have proof that it's "not in your head".
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
Well, I hope everything ends well. Still... The way the ghost looked at you and grinned. Then proceeded to walk around you. I don't think I would like that at all. Be careful, watchful, and observe. Good luck.
scaredtilldeath (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
nice story, I hope you write more soon, 😊

Thnx
scaredtilldeath 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-25)
PlaydoughMaster,
It's about time you came around again. You did everything right here and it's nice to see you had your wits about you. Make sure to let us know how the crossing went.
Sometimes I think people who've committed suicide believe they won't be allowed to cross over and they don't feel they're worthy of it, so they actually just miss their chance when it's first offered up. From there they just wander lost and searching for their loved ones who have crossed before them. It really is sad, and it's good to know you will be helping this one find his way. ❤

Thanks for sharing and don't be such a stranger! 😊

Jav
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
Hi PlaydoughMaster, it just shows you how good the outcome is when a psychic takes control. I must say I'm glad your problem is solved and that the ghost moved on. It's great when there is such a positive outcome. You and your poor girlfriend... I can just imagine the whole situation. Thanks for sharing. Trix. ❤
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-24)
We're still dating and still goofing off so its all good. Just scared the hell out of us is all.
Revolution472 (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
Man that ghost ruined your chances for "goofing off" with your girlfriend! I woulda been pissed

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: