You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Two Girls One Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Two Girls One Demon

 

I have been helping people with the Ouija board for many years advising them what to do and what not to do. Some people don't really understand that. They think if they use the board something fun will happen. It can, but it's very rare.

Checking my Ouija support email one day I came across an email from a very scared person who told me they thought they had a demon. They had told me that they had a ghost in the house, but it was a friendly one. One they all quite enjoyed. The people that live in the small house with the friendly ghost were two sisters both in there twenties.

One night they had a friend stay the night; she had brought with her a Ouija board. They started using the board it to contact there ghost friend and were successful. After that one occasion they started making homemade boards, using them to talk to there ghost friend then throw them away in the trash, then the next couple of days make a new one... That right there is not only a no no, but has to be one of the biggest no no's in no no history.

After that they said that they would come home to their place trashed. They would see things in the corner of their eyes and then one of the girls was attacked while in the shower. She said she was talking a shower when all of a sudden this instant pain went right down her back and when she asked her sister to look she had 4 very large scratch marks going down her back. She included pictures of the scratches in her email and yes indeed they were quite large.

I normally or hardly ever help people after they use the board, but this particular occasion I believed they needed it more than ever. I also then found out that I wasn't the first person they contacted. They contacted a local psychic who is what I call an "automatic writer" which basically means she can contact the dead through writing something on paper or through the Ouija board. I was also told that this psychic lady had recommended me. They wanted me and the psychic to meet at their house.

Lucky for me they lived a few miles down the road from my house. I drove down there while the automatic writer and her friend who is also a psychic were scanning the house. Her friend is a psychic that can sometimes see and talk to ghost directly as well as feel there emotion. The two girls who lived in the house were outside which is probably where the psychic told them to be because you are supposed to let the psychic figure out things about what's going for themselves. The girls welcomed me and shortly after the two psychics walked outside, one just in tears.

The psychic who see and feels the ghost said that the friendly ghost is a man who used to live in the house by himself. Even though he was a successful man he was alone. His loneliness drove him to kill himself. The psychic said even though he was still alone he still felt happier because the two girls moved in, but after they used the board it brought up an evil spirit that then started abusing the poor man. She said that what she wanted to do was while she went from room to room trying to purify each one she wanted me and the automatic writer to help the good ghost escape from the demons clutches.

We all got set up. I had gotten just about everything I needed so that I would only be addressing the friendly ghost and not the demonic one. We started by asking if it was a good spirit. It went to yes. I then looked at the automatic writer to see that she was starting to connect with the man. He then went on to say that he tried to warn the girls not to use the board, but they did not see his signs. In the back I heard one of the girls scream. The two girls were with the psychic. I then went on to tell the man that he had to find the light and must leave at once. He was in disagreement. He told us that if he left that the demon would have more control. I then told him that if he continued to stay then the demon would eventually use him to cause harm to the girls.

We then heard the psychic yelling for the demonic spirit to leave. The two girls in the back were screaming and you could hear things breaking. I then asked the man to leave now, but I got no response, the psychic stopped yelling and the girls stopped screaming. Again no response on the board. I looked at the automatic writer, her eyes were rolled in the back of her head and she would go back and forth from the letter A to the letter Z. The psychic and the girls walked into the room and the psychic yelled very loudly "LEAVE!" I turned around to see my slat circle get broken and the candles I placed burned out.

I then looked at the automatic writer and she jumped on top of me speaking a language I did not understand, a voice that wasn't hers. She kept scratching me in the face leaving gashes on my face, tearing skin. It hurt more than you could imagine. The psychic then told me and the girls to hold her down at once. I then felt as if I was stronger, I had this strength come over me and so I pried the automatic writer off of me and held down her arms while both girls held down her legs. The psychic then pulled out the bible and started reading a part from it while flicking holy water on her. The scream coming from her was enough to make your ears pop. She was very difficult to hold down, but I wasn't letting go. After about a few hours, it eventually got quiet. A mess from things that were thrown around. But it was nice and peaceful. The automatic writer then came back and gave her psychic friend a big hug. The other two girls gave me a hug, while thanking me then gave the others a hug.

Me and the automatic writer went to the hospital. She had a broken arm and a broken wrist. I had to get stitches from the scratches. Months later we've been doing fine. I went back to the girl's house, to see if that man was still there watching over the girls. Indeed he still is. He said that he will continue to take care of them and I respect that. I also asked him about how I became stronger and he said and I quote "I may have possibly helped you out a little." I just smiled.

A while later there house would have some disturbances after wards, but have eventually stopped which is normal. Every once in a while I go down to the girls house to check on them myself. After the automatic writer healed up she sent me an email thanking me for everything. She says she is going to retire. I guess I can't blame her.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2015-12-13)
PDM, Just a few questions on things I'm not clear on: "slat circle" is that a typo of salt circle, or something I've not heard of before?
Also, I'm not very clear on this, "... Automatic writer, her eyes were rolled in the back of her head and she would go back and forth from the letter A to the letter Z..." Do you mean she kept writing those two letters over and over?
Sorry if I'm coming across a bit thick - haven't had my coffee yet. 😊
Matchu (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-13)
Im glad you are helping people use ouijis properly instead of just telling them not to that usually makes em want to do it more. That story was great glad everything turned out well its nice to hear a experience that ends with everyone doing ok
DARKSKULL (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-27)
Hi PDM

That story was scary and tense

The automatic writer must have got controlled by a demonic spirit. Which might have caused the harm. The language she was speaking could have been curses.

Thanks for the story
😁 😁 😁
KairrionMah (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
I'm sorry you all had to go through that, that sounded so terrifying. I'm glad nothing has happened since and I'm glad you all seem to be okay now. I think it's nice that spirit is wanting to look out for the girls. I hope you don't have to go through something like that again! ❤

- Emma.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Hi PDM, Wow that sounded like one hell of a fight. Stitches on your face? OUCH! I'm glad to hear the wounds were not that bad. That poor automatic writer though suffering a broken arm and wrist. Guess she got the worst of it. Glad to hear that the friendly spirit stuck around to help out and that he is still there watching over the girls. Fascinating story. Thank you.

Granny: I was thinking the same thing about Daz. Maybe PDM can help him out if he has the time. That would be great. 😊 ❤
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
zzsgranny the scratches weren't that bad luckily I had 7 scratches and the bigest one got 4 stitches. Also I will look into your friends story. Give me time though please and also let your friend know about my email address if he would like to know more.

Spookysearch I will look into your email. Be looking forward to it and thank you.
spookysearch (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
HI PDM,

This story is scary and fascinating!

I've been on this site for a few days scouting possible locations for a new paranormal investigation show that I am working on which is dedicated to helping people understand and cope with their encounters.

If you wouldn't mind, I would love to know more about this experience and what you do for a living.

Please drop me a line at spookysearch [at] gmail.com.

Thanks!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
PDM: Great to hear from you again!...This must have been a harrowing experience to say the least!...Good to know that the man stayed there to help protect the girls...Geez, stitches!...Hope the scarring is minimal...

I have an ulterior motive to commenting here though... Our good friend Aussiedaz could use some pointers... Could you please go to his story "The Woman In Black", and read through the story and comments?...He will welcome good advice, and my concern for him, no doubt, is unfounded... I just think we could all use more help at times...Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: