You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angry Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Angry Spirit

 

I lived with my mom in Fulton, Missouri when I was 22 for about a year until I got back on my feet. In that year my mom had told me stories of ghost like experiences she had ever since she has lived there which was for about 5 years. She runs a daycare from the house and is home all day to witness them. They are little things that don't really bother her too much. Clinging glasses, water in strange places, feeling of a hand brush across her neck...etc.

I have always felt a strange and uneasy feeling when I'm there. One night my aunt, my mom, and I got together and used the Ouija Board... Big mistake. The board was very active but nothing made sense to us. We decided to stop and put it away for the night. That night I was sleeping in the living room and started having a very intense dream.

In my dream, it was us three playing the Ouija Board just like earlier that night. There was a hole in the board (in my dream) and I asked what it was for. My aunt tells me we have to put our hands in the wake up the spirits. So, I put our hands in the hole and at that very second, I woke up with my entire head shaking uncontrollably side to side. I couldn't open my eyes or make my head stop shaking.

Then I felt hot breath on my neck and right ear and a mans voice say, "You stupid b____!" He said it in a very angry way. As soon as I heard that, my eyes popped open and were stuck on a white object floating in the middle of the room. It slowly faded away and I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

The night after that I stayed at my aunt's house and had the same thing happen at the same time (4:00am). I was dreaming of my aunt and me fixing the refrigerator when a 6 year old kid knocked on her front door. She looked at me with the most terrified look on her face and told me to not let him in.

She ran to the door and it swung open with the kid standing there and she dropped to her knees and couldn't move while he was staring at her. It was very eerie dream. I then woke up and saw a human like figure walk across my body and pressure on my chest. I tried to scream for my aunt but nothing came out.

I jumped in bed with her and eventually fell back asleep. I immediately started dreaming about the ghost again. The setting was at my aunt's house and I was lying in her bed and he was picking on me in my dream. I was asleep but it was almost as if I were dreaming of exactly what was happening at that exact moment.

Every night after that for about a month, I was awakened by a dream similar to that one at 4:00am on the dot. I would dream about me talking to the spirit. It was almost like I was trying to communicate with him through my dreams. They were so real!

They didn't just happen in my mom's house though. Is it possible that a spirit could follow me where I go? My TV turns back on when I turn it off. I get extremely terrifying feelings come over me occasionally. I get strange water spots in my bed down by my feet. These things only happen about once every 2 months now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SWEETPEA6, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-18)
Outofsight417,

Me thinks the O/P MAY not be returning considering the last comment on this thread was 2 years ago and NONE... None of the comments were made by O/P at all.

'Fish Much?'

Respectfully,

Rook (LNTP)
Outofsight417 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-18)
you three need to close the portal and then bless the house... If you need help in this area you can email me at outofsightinvestigations [at] gmial.com...
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Sounds as if you need some Cold Iron to ward off this Spirit.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
no_XIII (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Whoa, that was Scary. Ouija Boards and people have never been a good combination. You never know what you summon until you see or feel it for yourself. Some got some non-hostile ghost who won't hurt you, others, they weren't so lucky. 4 AM you say, this kind of bothers me, since 4 like Aya-Loves-Carrots (Funny name by the way, in a good way) said, 4 isn't a good number, in Japanese is called Shi that witch also means Death, that's why Hospitals in Japans usually skip from number 3 to number 5. Maybe use Holy Water (I'm sorry if you're not a christian) and/or do an Exorcism cause if you ask me, this looks kind of bad. That kid in your dream sequence's is creepy and maybe that kid somehow is connected to your Aunt maybe? Who knows. I wish I could help more but I'm just a Rookie. Have a Great Day.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
:o kind of creepy... I was alarmed by the 4:00 am thing, cause 4 is a bad number... Hmmm... Do what the other suggested, I think that would help a lot... And do take care sir/maam,

-AYA has nothing to say...
Arithod (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
i deal with this kind of thing a lot. First do some research on the house it started in. There could have been a death there or some one that lived there had died in a violent way. That's your first red flag. Look for things such as a child that was abused because of the child you saw in your dream. Or it could be that this happened to that child and it feels a need to protect you. Also the fact that it happens at 4:00, could be the time of an important event it the spirits life or death.
Once you know what or who it is it will be easier to find out why this is happening.
As for the quija board did you write down the letters that were spelled out. You said it didn't make much sense but messages from the other side are often garbled and in the wrong order. Having them written down would help if you could translate them.
One more thing if you have a tape recorder set it up in your room each night and try to catch the evp from this thing. Because it takes so much energy for a spirit to become corporial it may be lossing some of its vocal aspects that you could catch on the tape.
I'll leave you with my email if you need any help or it gets worse please contact me
Nightbreed_504 [at] hotmail.com
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
There are many good protective prayers out there, I would recommend psalm 91 and 71 out of the king james bible. Say them three times before you go to bed or when you feel threatened.

If you need more help contact me at supernatural.services [at] gmail.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: