You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angry Whispers

Real Ghost Stories

Angry Whispers

 

I'm quite fond of paranormal things but I personally have never encountered anything as creepy as this night was in my uncle's brother's house/farm.

I don't live in Ohio but I was just spending a couple days up there for a vacation where I would leave the next day to go home.

This house was quite old and rickety (fashioned) and there were only 2 bedrooms in the entire house, but we all decided to sleep on mattresses together. But I can tell you as soon as you walk into this home, you get a weird feeling like you shouldn't be there. I couldn't even walk down to the basement without feeling a cold presence as if you were going to be locked down in one of the rooms down there.

My aunt and uncle fell asleep on their own mattress and my brother fell asleep on his little one. I lied there cold and awake like an insomniac. I had wanted to go home really bad but I wanted to sleep. I was dozing off looking at the blinds on the window from a little glare off the moon, when suddenly I see a light from outside ride by it as if a car were going down the road. I had gotten nervous at that fact because we were out in the woods and right outside that window was the patio and pool. I clenched my eyes and tried to ignore it. Ten minutes later, I felt something whisper in my ear calling my name and saying "get out". I cried in my pillow until I fell asleep.

I told my aunt the next morning about what happened and she thought maybe the patio light had gone on and off really fast and maybe I was hearing things just cause I was tired.

Has anybody experienced anything like this? I have felt little cool brisks of wind by my ear before but not anything like this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gracelizzie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blossom (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
i have experienced something similar like this. Once I was sleeping with my mum, I was about to fall asleep but then someone whispered my name in my ear. But I never experienced the same incident again. So I guess it was a harmless one.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Aquired, not squired...lol... Apple spell check, I dunno...
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Yes, I have experienced a few happenings similar to this in my time...it's worth considering a few variables... Like what the history of the land is, on which the dwelling is built... Also, the history of the house itself. Spirits can also be attached to objects or people... My younger brother squired a second hand wardrobe that he used in his kitchen as a pantry (it was full of shelves)... He woke a few nights later to a silhouette in the kitchen (he can see through to the kitchen from his bed because of how the windows interface) that slowly vanished. In a previously un haunted house, quite an active and hostile spirit had moved in. It could only have been attached to the wardrobe... So. It could be anything then.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: