You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Angry And Betrayed Man

Real Ghost Stories

Angry And Betrayed Man

 

I'm new to this site and believe it's great to be able to share personal experiences with other people. I've had just a few experiences but I would like to start off with strange things that happened when one as a child.

Back in 1994 my parents had finally bought their own condo; it was two stories, spacious and sold for a reasonable price. We lived in Santa Ana, California in complex area called "Bishop Manor." I was about 5 years old when these weird things happened. My babysitter would take me home an hour or two early and leave me there alone but Being a child I thought it was normal procedure. When my babysitter dropped me off, I would always run to my room and turn up the tv very loud and leave all the doors closed in fear of strangers being at the door. I was taking a nap in my bedroom up stairs and I had a dream of a man, a very angry man, at my door with red eyes and he shook his finger at me and then walked to the window and disappeared. I woke up because at that moment the tv went off, of course I thought maybe my mom had came home and turned everything off. I ran down stairs and tripped half way down the stair and literally fell to to side and tumbled down and hitting the wall. The door was open and I heard a gentle voice asking "are you okay?" And I began to cry and went into the kitchen to hug my mother but when I reached the kitchen no one was there. The tv was off the doors were open and the voice was gone. I shook it off thinking maybe my neighbors saw me fall down the stairs, maybe I had forgotten to shut the door, maybe I rolled over the remote, maybe my mom came home and went to do laundry a few condos over at the complex laundry mat.

My mom came home and feeling confused I didn't let her know of my experience. All was well for a few days minus bruises from constantly tripping down the stairs. I started having dreams of that same man again and I became afraid to sleep because I knew I would see him. There were times when I couldn't remember if I had seem her in real life or if he was just in my dreams. My aunt had came to visit us for two weeks from Washington and while she was staying with me in my room I decided to confide in her and I told her about that man. The first few nights she had nightmares and couldn't sleep in my room and I would always find her in the morning on the living room couch. She claimed it was easier for her to sleep, but she always stayed with me to make sure I fell asleep first. One night I saw her get up and leave and I assumed she was going to the couch again so I didn't think much of it but something happened and she took an early flight home. No one would tell me what was going on but my parents immediately moved and took everything they could. About ten years after, my mother, my aunt and I passed by our old home to visit a great aunt who lived in that very complex. We heard everyone who lived at our condo never stayed longer than a year. I told my mom the place gave me the chills and my aunt decided to tell me why she left during her visit to us. She said "When I was finally able to fall asleep in your room I woke up but was not in control of my body. I walked to your moms room and tried to open it but it was locked and something swung the door open. Your dad jumped up and yelled at me and the first thing I did was push him and grab a pillow and I began to suffocate your mom. Your dad literally had to punch me and throw to the ground before I finally gained control of my body. I started crying and your dad said I was stronger than my usual self. I was so scared I left." After that my mother proceeded to tell me that the neighbors use to tell her that our home was haunted by a spirit or an orb of light that lived in the big pine tree in front. That late at night it would dart into my specific bedroom. But my great aunt said that there use to be a family who lived there and the wife had cheated on him and had another mans child so he suffocated his wife in her sleep and pushed the child down the stairs.

I have no idea what it was or what it could be, no one I know believes me when I tell them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nemoxox, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rachelvaknin (9 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-27)
Hello Nemoxox,

My name is Rachel, I work for Raw TV. We are currently working on Series 5 of Paranormal Witness. Your story sounds really interesting and I would love to speak to you regarding your experience. In case you haven't seen the series, Paranormal Witness is a drama-documentary where the story is told from the perspective of multiple eyewitnesses - in their own words. It is now one of the highest rating shows on Syfy. For more information please check out syfy's website: http://www.syfy.com/paranormalwitness/

If interested, please email me at: rachel. Vaknin [at] raw.co.uk

Thanks,

Rachel
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
Well, obviously your family believes you. That's the important part.
JaniBoy (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-07)
Nemoxox, that was a really scary experience, Especially the part when the angry man took control of your aunt's body. Thanks for sharing 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Hi nemoxox, welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing the experience. If your great aunt is still living there and if people, who had stayed in the house, had experiences, you can even now ask her to cleanse the house, where you lived. Go to Rookdygin's profile page and he has posted an excellent cleansing method. It has helped me and others too. It will definitely ward off negative and evil entities. Well, if you really want to get rid of it, I feel that it is better to try it and you can suggest to your great aunt.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: