You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Seeing my Dogs, Always

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing my Dogs, Always

 

My name is Haley and I'm a mother of two kids. Annabelle and Alex. Annabelle is 7 and Alex is 11. We had two dogs Hannah and Liz. Hannah was a Yorkie. Liz was a Corgi. We got them both on the same day. We had them for 2 years. They both died because of rat poison. We were so sad after they died. They were very great dogs.

I was brushing my teeth. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Hannah. She was whining. I screamed and my husband came up and asked "What happened?" I said "I saw Hannah! She was whining!" My husband then looked around and he saw nothing... "Oh my Gosh! I see Liz in the window!"

After I saw both Liz and Hannah. We moved. To get my mind off of them. It was peaceful at our new house. I was still unpacking the boxes of stuff. And I grabbed a whole bag full of dog treats! I thought I threw them all away. I turned around, headed for the trash can when I saw Hannah looking through the window with Liz. I was shocked! I told my family what happened. They told me they haven't seen Hannah and Liz. They thought I was just seeing them because I missed them.

We then got a new dog. Her name was Lucy. She was a Golden Retriever. While I had her I didn't see Hannah and Liz. I wondered why. Maybe if I had a dog they wouldn't show up. After that I knew to always have a dog. I still don't know if I was just really missing them. Or not!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Haley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

welshgirl88 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-10)
I would love to see my alsation, but he just doesn't come to me! Maybe its because I can't see them?
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-14)
Hi Haley, I believe that Hannah and Liz was letting you know they loved you and would always be with you. They were probably letting you know that they were happy and they miss you and you and your family, but it was okay for you to get another pet that you could love as much as you loved them, and then you found your golden retriever. ❤
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
*Vicki* 😊 ❤
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
That's strange I don't see things like that aww it sounds so cute though. I just see human ghosts and strange things happen to me. 😐
BaD (4 stories) (54 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
Omg, I used to see my cat Annabelle after she died of poison, I used to hear her bells and her meowing in the halls, and scratching on the door to get in my room, but since I got Mystique and Madden, I havn't heard much but somtimes it still feels like she's jumping onto my bed, she was fat so the bed would move alot... But it's still sad.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: